5/20/2010 - JH Court (Another Pre-Trial Hearing)

Kimberlyd125

Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athlet
Reaction score
I have on my notes that JH will be back in court this Thursday, May 20th for another pre-trial hearing.

I thought I'd open a thread so we can discuss it.

Anybody know what this pre-trial hearing is for?

I looked around and didn't see any news about this.

Maybe to listen to additional motions? Things like:

What's allowed at trial?
Will they try to get a change of venue?
Are they going for the death penalty?

I don't even know where to look for his court information since Clay County doesn't list anything about Jarred Harrell at the place I'd normally look.

http://clerk.co.clay.fl.us/

I guess we will have to just wait and see. The wheels of justice can turn slow, that's for sure. But, I am so thankful it seems CCSO has their man and he will never be able to hurt another child.

Justice for Somer is coming IMO.

I guess I shouldn't say that Clay County doesn't list anything about JH. I did find the indictment at that website. Just nothing about his court dates.

You're right ... we'll have to wait for the media to report something.

Based on those links, tomorrow's court date is related to the child *advertiser censored* charges, the lewd & lascivious (felony) charges, and sexual battery (capital offense) charges.

I don't know whether the court hearing today was quick or whether it was delayed, but the public defender info now has next court date as 6/24.

View O CLY HARRELL JARRED M BEDELL CFB
2010/06/24 CHPOR

2010/06/24 L&LF

2010/06/24 SBCAP

UserID: PUBLIC
Password: public
Click Here to log in to the Case Tracking System

Choose Court Calendar at http://clayclerk.com/OdysseyPA/default.aspx

You can search by Attorney (Kate Bedell) or by Judicial Official (choose Skinner John H from drop-down list).

ETA
I did not see anything listed for Jarred Harrell, but I don't know that he ever was.

Great news! I can not think of many more deserving of the DP!

Snipped from that article:
His next court appearance is scheduled for June 24.

And, if they are seeking the DP, that tells me they have a whole heck of a lot of evidence against him! It's hard to get a conviction on a DP case.

Praying for Justice for Somer.

Glad to hear that the DP is going to be sought. After he meets his maker I think he will be taking a one way trip to hell.

Rest in Peace sweet sunshine, you will never be forgotten and justice will be served for you little angel.

Bumping for Sweetpea.

Although I don't post very often on the board, the Somer Thompson case happened in my neighborhood. I remember taking part in the search, passing out flyers, etc. I also had to drive by Jared's house every day while bringing my child to school. :( We have moved from the neighborhood, but not a day goes by where I don't think about this little munchkin. I am thrilled to know they are seeking the DP. Justice for Somer!

Bumping for sweety pea

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back