Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #4 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comments from Leomoon. Can't say I'm surprised, but she has a point with the dog/flea/a murderer does not make thing. BUT, if this person was somehow involved with some shady business dealings with CC. He may not want to see the house of cards fall, you know the whole s#!$ rolls downhill theory. So would he help CC after the fact to protect himself?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77542&page=24

Interesting comments from Leomoon. Can't say I'm surprised, but she has a point with the dog/flea/a murderer does not make thing. BUT, if this person was somehow involved with some shady business dealings with CC. He may not want to see the house of cards fall, you know the whole s#!$ rolls downhill theory. So would he help CC after the fact to protect himself?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77542&page=24

I'm really not sure what to make of this. I have read it a few times and still just do not know. At first, I thought RB came forward on his own, however, when you read the charging docs, it states that CE came forward first and told them about the gun. In turn, LE contacted RB. (I thought it was the other way around). So, yes, RB let them search his house, but he didn't come forward on his own accord.

http://www.lmtribune.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Capone-charge1.pdf

I'm really not sure what to make of this. I have read it a few times and still just do not know. At first, I thought RB came forward on his own, however, when you read the charging docs, it states that CE came forward first and told them about the gun. In turn, LE contacted RB. (I thought it was the other way around). So, yes, RB let them search his house, but he didn't come forward on his own accord.

http://www.lmtribune.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Capone-charge1.pdf

Not sure on the timing on all of that, but I don't think RB was aware yet that Rachael had gone missing when LE contacted him? -- after CE contacted LE over dispute of gun ownership/truck deal gone wrong? Or had CE already gotten his money and contacted LE specifically because he had heard about Rachael and no doubt by then had formed a negative opinion of CC?

If he contacted LE because he wanted $$ due him for the gun, before Rachael was reported missing, then makes sense LE would have contacted RB, since that is where CC was living. And if RB did not yet know Rachael was missing, no reason for him to be "coming forward."

Although even if that is the case, he surely could have used better judgment and contacted LE (not merely lock up the gun) as soon as he had knowledge in February that CC was in effect stalking Rachel with gun in hand. Hindsight is however 20-20, and one hopes RB has a conscience and feels like a dog for NOT taking that seriously.

Could also be that he was afraid on CC to some degree. Saw enough signs to know he wasn't "right" and hadn't grown the cajones to kick him out earlier, but used the "out of town" excuse to request "nicely" that he move out.

All pure conjecture of course. If this ever comes to trial, it will all come out in the wash.

Not sure on the timing on all of that, but I don't think RB was aware yet that Rachael had gone missing when LE contacted him? -- after CE contacted LE over dispute of gun ownership/truck deal gone wrong? Or had CE already gotten his money and contacted LE specifically because he had heard about Rachael and no doubt by then had formed a negative opinion of CC?

If he contacted LE because he wanted $$ due him for the gun, before Rachael was reported missing, then makes sense LE would have contacted RB, since that is where CC was living. And if RB did not yet know Rachael was missing, no reason for him to be "coming forward."

Although even if that is the case, he surely could have used better judgment and contacted LE (not merely lock up the gun) as soon as he had knowledge in February that CC was in effect stalking Rachel with gun in hand. Hindsight is however 20-20, and one hopes RB has a conscience and feels like a dog for NOT taking that seriously.

Could also be that he was afraid on CC to some degree. Saw enough signs to know he wasn't "right" and hadn't grown the cajones to kick him out earlier, but used the "out of town" excuse to request "nicely" that he move out.

All pure conjecture of course. If this ever comes to trial, it will all come out in the wash.

CE already got money for the gun. He contacted LE when he found out RA was missing and thought CC might have been involved.

SOOOOOOO not sure about all of this but heard from a friend that the business address of RB had a little LE/FBI activity on it today. I caught bits and pieces on the scanner but not the whole story. It was quiet for about 3-4 hours...and when I say quiet I mean REALLY quiet..Was anyone else plugged into the scanner that maybe heard more?

Waaa. Been on Spokane/Post Falls on and off today. Moscow usually too quiet to keep me awake.

Roughly what time of day was that?

Capone indicted by federal grand jury

Charles_Capone_Facebook_KLEW.jpg

Story Published: May 18, 2010 at 5:26 PM PDT
By Greg Meyer

COEUR D'ALENE
Charles Capone of Moscow was indicted by a federal grand jury in Coeur d'Alene Tuesday
on two counts of unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon.

Capone faces up to 10 years in jail and a fine up to $250,000 on each count.

Capone is being held in the Boundary County Jail without bail.

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/94208589.html

Huh? How did nobody know about this until after the fact? Good news regardless, and if convicted and they hand him biggest sentence allowable, puts him in jail for a very long time.

Nice job grand jury!

NICE JOB INDEED!!! And YES why did no one know about this?? Or I guess maybe those that mattered did? Doesn't even sound like LE knew tho.

NICE JOB INDEED!!! And YES why did no one know about this?? Or I guess maybe those that mattered did? Doesn't even sound like LE knew tho.

To quote the article: "Captain Dan Halley of the Asotin County Sheriff's Office, who is a lead investigator with the Rachael Anderson task force, says he learned of the indictment from Moscow Police Tuesday."

Since he was indicted today, and today is Tuesday, he couldn't have learned any earlier. I think we misread it and thought they meant Captain Dan Halley learned about Capone's arrest today rather than the indictment.

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/94208589.html

Hmm no I read it right, I just would have thought that Dan Hally would be more into the federal loop. Not that he isn't just sounded odd the way that they had printed it. IMO

Hmm no I read it right, I just would have thought that Dan Hally would be more into the federal loop. Not that he isn't just sounded odd the way that they had printed it. IMO

Oh, I see. You would have thought he would have learned about it from a federal officer. I get you.

SOOOOOOO not sure about all of this but heard from a friend that the business address of RB had a little LE/FBI activity on it today. I caught bits and pieces on the scanner but not the whole story. It was quiet for about 3-4 hours...and when I say quiet I mean REALLY quiet..Was anyone else plugged into the scanner that maybe heard more?

Can you clarify which scanner you were listening to and what you heard? I can only find Pullman addresses for RB's business, and almost every time I've checked Whitman Cty, that scanner is offline. Which may be just bad timing on my part.

Not to say the Moscow scanner isn't pulling in LE traffic from across the border, I haven't listened to it enough to know.

Rarely seem to hear much beyond traffic stops. Curious what I missed while catching my ZZZZ's.

TIA!

Can you clarify which scanner you were listening to and what you heard? I can only find Pullman addresses for RB's business, and almost every time I've checked Whitman Cty, that scanner is offline. Which may be just bad timing on my part.

Not to say the Moscow scanner isn't pulling in LE traffic from across the border, I haven't listened to it enough to know.

Rarely seem to hear much beyond traffic stops. Curious what I missed while catching my ZZZZ's.

TIA!

Here is the link to where I go..
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=1542

and it might not have been his business address it could have been his home. I was probably "guessing" it was business but it is on 4 mile road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker