CA CA - Jackson Miller, 19, Cupertino, 15 May 2010

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://kliv.com/Search-on-for-missing-man/7098582

CUPERTINO -- A 19-year-old Cupertino man has been missing since Saturday. The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department says Jackson Miller's car and personal belongings were found at the parking lot of the Golden Gate Bridge

JacksonMiller.JPG

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_15114465?nclick_check=1

Bay City News Service
Posted: 05/18/2010 09:16:34 PM PDT
Updated: 05/18/2010 09:16:34 PM PDT

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's assistance in locating a 19-year-old Cupertino man who hasn't been seen since Saturday.

Jackson Miller was last seen about 4:10 p.m. on Saturday walking away from his silver 2004 Honda Pilot in a parking lot near the Golden Gate Bridge.

http://cupertino.patch.com/blog_posts/search-for-jackson-miller-continues-with-tv-show-new-website

Posted on October 10, 2012 at 9:45 am

The family of 22-year-old Jackson Miller of Cupertino hopes that his story on a national missing persons show, and a newly-launched website called findjacksonmiller.com, will lead to a break in his 2010 disappearance, despite no new leads in more than a year.

Miller’s story is scheduled to appear on the show “Missing”, on KTVU Channel 2, at 12:30 p.m., Monday, Oct. 15.

This case seems like it could be somewhat similar to Cody Weiss' perhaps... are there any updates? any clues or tips that have been followed up on?

I've got to say... was Jackson openly gay or suspected by people to be gay? From what his mother said about him and just my general impression I get a vibe. Is it possible he was really struggling with his sexuality? Are his parents conservative?
I know he also had mental health issues but if he was gay and struggling that could have contributed to it. Especially if he had obsessive thoughts and was preoccupied with appearing perfect

This case is really sad. So all of the homeless shelters and perhaps even LGBTQ youth shelters were checked? Did he have anything in his car he could have used to kill himself?
let's bump this thread up.

This case seems like it could be somewhat similar to Cody Weiss' perhaps... are there any updates? any clues or tips that have been followed up on?

I've got to say... was Jackson openly gay or suspected by people to be gay? From what his mother said about him and just my general impression I get a vibe. Is it possible he was really struggling with his sexuality? Are his parents conservative?
I know he also had mental health issues but if he was gay and struggling that could have contributed to it. Especially if he had obsessive thoughts and was preoccupied with appearing perfect

This case is really sad. So all of the homeless shelters and perhaps even LGBTQ youth shelters were checked? Did he have anything in his car he could have used to kill himself?
let's bump this thread up.

His family created a Find Jackson FB a while ago. I haven't had a look at it in a while now but he seems to be loved and missed by many.

I never read anything about his sexuality so I can't say anything about that. The thought has crossed my mind though in the years following his case.

His parents seem to be very open about his struggles with mental health. It was thought that he jumped from the Golden Gate first but they didn't see anyone jumping that day and the days after and there haven't been any bodies that were identified as Jackson either.

According to the sightings in the days after his disappearance, he was seen in San Francisco looking and acting confused.

I do think there's a chance he could still be alive and living as a homeless person somewhere, maybe not even in the SF Bay Area anymore. Or he harmed himself sometime after vanishing and has never been found.

It's been so long...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68
Back