John Travolta, Kelly Preston Expecting A Baby

Best wishes to the Travoltas...they have had enough tragedy.

With all their sorrows comes some joy..........hoping everything goes great for them.

Sending prayers the Travoltas way!

Great news.

Best wished for them. They have been through a lot. I'm glad they have a happy event to look forward to.

Best wishes and a happy and healthy nine months to the mama to be. I am so happy for them. I'm sure this little expected bundle brings a warmth to their heart they both so deserve.

Wonderful news :)

I have been hearing buzz about this and I guess it is true. Good for them.

I just love both of the Travolta's and want nothing but happiness for them. Hope all goes well!

This made me happy to hear....she must be an amazing woman...I'd still be curled up in bed crying. (I'm just amazed she has the energy and spiritual composure to deal with a pregnancy...I know it helps when one has lost a child, for some people....I'm just like "wow"). Here's hoping she has a healthy pregnancy after so much stress.

I wish them nothing but the best and a happy and healthy pregnancy and birth!

JMHO
fran
:rose:

This made me happy to hear....she must be an amazing woman...I'd still be curled up in bed crying. (I'm just amazed she has the energy and spiritual composure to deal with a pregnancy...I know it helps when one has lost a child, for some people....I'm just like "wow"). Here's hoping she has a healthy pregnancy after so much stress.

----------------------
I am so happy for them!! I pray she takes it easy and carries the baby safely.I would have given anything to have another child after losing ours but I was 55 already.A new baby will NEVER take Jets place,but give them something to cling to.They will always see shades of Jet in their babys eyes.I see it in my granddaughter and great grandson.I am so thankful to still have part of my beloved son.He was different.LOL.He took me out for supper and ran out of gas!! We LOL. for years over that.I just hope so much they do well.:angel:

DOUBLE WOW! New Report Says John Travolta & Kelly Preston Are Having Twins!
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/0...john-travolta-kelly-preston-are-having-twins/
<snipped>
“[Kelly]’s had the rooms painted in soothing, neutral tones and is busy shopping for furniture,” the source said. “And she’s having the time of her life looking at all the cute little outfits and toys online!”

I'm so happy for them!! :dance:

Kelly is 47..She is pregnant..So, of course that plants the seed in my subconscious and I have a dream that I am also pregnant, 47 and 5 months along. As I am running around (in my dream) trying not to be late to my Doc appt I realize I had a hysterectomy in 1997 and I am really 58!! Whew! So, glad it's not me..But, Congrats to the Travolta's!

UPDATE! John Travolta & Kelly Preston Are NOT Having Twins!

The newly expecting couple is only prepping for ONE baby &#8212; not two, says rep!
UPDATE: Even though a Star story reported otherwise, John Travolta and Kelly Preston don&#8217;t have two buns in the oven. &#8220;Totally false,&#8221; the couple&#8217;s rep, Sam Mast, told E! News. &#8220;They are not expecting twins.&#8221;
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/0...john-travolta-kelly-preston-are-having-twins/

John Travolta's wife has baby boy

November 24, 2010 &#8211; 9.58am
Hollywood star John Travolta's wife Kelly Preston has given birth to a baby boy, the couple said Wednesday, adding that they were "ecstatic" about the new arrival, Benjamin.

The birth on Tuesday comes nearly two years after they were plunged into mourning when their eldest child, Jett, died from a seizure.
The newborn weighed in at 8 lbs., 3 oz. Travolta and actress Preston also have a 10-year-old daughter, Ella Bleu

http://www.bhcourier.com/article/Local_News/Local_News/John_Travoltas_wife_has_baby_boy/72902

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back