2010.05.20 Art Harris "Body Language Talks"

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/20/exclusive-misty-croslin-body-language-talks/#more-4336

snip:

By Art Harris and Shelley Kreimer, The Bald Truth, © artharris.com, all rights reserved

Even before she began flunking polygraphs and investigators dubbed her the Putnam County Princes of Prevarication, Misty Croslin was giving herself away with what one top body language expert calls “signals of deception.”

“She was lying” from the start, psychologist and body language guru Lillian Glass tells The Bald Truth, after watching Croslin in news clips for over a year, from distraught babysitter who reported Haleigh Cummings missing, to child bride of Ronald Cummings, to accused drug trafficker facing decades in prison, to witness (or unofficial suspect) in the disappearance of his five year old daughter.

I've said it before and I'll say it again..it just baffles my little pea-brain that Misty has managed to stay so tight-lipped for so long.

I will try to find photo of Misty and GGS entering police station with her face away from media, when I get back from work. I mentioned it in Dec. I am sure she did not know camera was there.

I've said it before and I'll say it again..it just baffles my little pea-brain that Misty has managed to stay so tight-lipped for so long.

My belief is THAT SHE HAS NOT stayed tight lipped. I think from pretty close to the start she started letting the truth out, ONLY in bits and pieces, tho. I believe the deception has come from her every account leaving out large details that involve herself and her brother. She at the very least is firsthand witness to the murder, as is Tommy and Tommy more than likely involved in disposal. So, by her leaving out these "key" pieces to the events that happened that night she consistently(about the ONLY thing she has been consistent about) has been deceptive throughout this case.

Although Misty hasn’t verbally confessed, her multiple failed polygraphs, linguistic markers, and body language reveal she is lying.

During interviews she fidgets, stumbles and looks for direction from Ron as if she has “forgotten her line”. Her speech is filled with speech errors and her interviews have been inconsistent, and vague with few self references. These are markers of deception.

When describing her actions on the night of Haleigh’s disappearance, she did not use a single statement about what she DIDN”T do. Truth-tellers are more likely to talk about what they did and what they did not do. Telling lies to LE was complicated and stressful. To say what didn’t happen was beyond Misty’s cognitive ability to juggle information while under stress.

Upon being caught in the first lie (stranger abduction) Misty immediately inserted a high-emotion invoking statement into her next excuse for why Haleigh disappeared. She stated that Joe had raped her and threatened to rape her again. Liars use negative emotion words at a high rate and rape is one of the strongest negative words. The word “rape” draws immediate suspicion/fear and Misty selected this word for her second story of why Haleigh disappeared. Misty announced that Joe had previously raped her to deflect suspicion from herself. This is another marker of deception.

I hope it's ok to put this here, since it's more info about body language.
I'm not sure how much faith I put in this, since some people are capable of telling falsehoods and appear to be 100% truthful.

Joe Overstreet’s Body Language Analysis Shows Signals of Deception. But What Did Haleigh’s Father Ron’s Previous Body Language Show ?

http://drlillianglass.com/body-lang...h’s-father-ron’s-previous-body-language-show/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68
Back