Bret Michaels Hospitalized for Heart Problems

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Omg, this poor guy!

Bret Michaels was rushed back to the hospital this week where claim they found a "hole in the heart."

According to Bret's rep, the singer was complaining about "numbness on the left side of his body, predominately his face and hands."

After a series of tests, doctors concluded that Michaels had suffered a "Transient Ischemic Attack -- more commonly referred to as a "warning stroke."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/20/bret-michaels-hospitalized-heart-hole-warning-stroke/#ixzz0oVkuKYZm

Wow...he is starting to sound like he's on borrowed time...

I didn't know a lot about Bret Michaels outside of Poison and "Rock of Love" but he seems to be smart, funny, and loves his daughters with all his heart. I feel so bad for those little girls. They both seem to be daddy's girls. I was a "daddy's girl" and my father died from prostate cancer when I was 23. I was devastated and still am 15 years later, so I really feel for the little girls.

He was on Oprah yesterday (he was in Arizona, so her interview was done remotely... it was shot, last week) You could tell he was worn down, but he was upbeat... said he was having trouble with mobility of his legs. Poor guy...

Omg, this poor guy!

Bret Michaels was rushed back to the hospital this week where claim they found a "hole in the heart."

According to Bret's rep, the singer was complaining about "numbness on the left side of his body, predominately his face and hands."

After a series of tests, doctors concluded that Michaels had suffered a "Transient Ischemic Attack -- more commonly referred to as a "warning stroke."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/20/bret-michaels-hospitalized-heart-hole-warning-stroke/#ixzz0oVkuKYZm

Wow. Poor guy, so many medical crisies one after another for him. :(
I sure hope they can fix him up.

Prayers for Bret...am pulling for him to win on celebrity apprentice!

What a shame and so young to have all these health problems.
He is from my hometown and I found out about this first at WS!!!
Nothing in our local paper, go figure.
Prayers for his whole family!

Wow! What a shock!

Prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Sincerely,
fran
:rose:

Awww, so sad to hear. I hope he takes it easy and he doesn't go on tour.
His body must recover!! I hope he listens to it.
Prayers and all good wishes for complete recovery.

I do wish him the best of health and a speedy recovery...

All these medical problems one after the other..I hope this is it...and he goes on to fulfill the rest of his life...

Hope this new setback can be repaired easily and successfully....I wonder why they didn't catch this when he was in the hospital before? Not trying to sound flip, but maybe he should have a full body scan before he leaves there? Just to rule anything else out, and so he can finally start recovering!

I never liked Bret on his show, "Rock of Love", it's just not my style. I never knew much about him either. After CA, I adore the man. He is smart, funny, a hard worker and just so dang nice. I have become a fan.

He seems to now have one medical problem after another (like me) and I wish him all the best and a speedy recovery. I just want to see him go on with his life and enjoy his sweet little girls and watch them grow up and be with them forever.

We are pulling for you Bret. You have my blessings and prayers. Please recover soon...

I would love to see him win CA too or see Donald split the win if Bret is not able to be there. I think that would be a fair conclusion.

All the best to Bret. :):)

Goz

Also, I think Bret should take it easy and not tour for awhile since he has had one medical problem after another. He needs to give his body some time to heal properly.

Also, I think Bret should take it easy and not tour for awhile since he has had one medical problem after another. He needs to give his body some time to heal properly.

I totally agree... he needs to listen to his body, because it is speaking loudly... it is telling him to back it up and take care of himself, first. What extra energy he has, I think he needs to consider devoting it to his daughters... while he is a great show man, the fans can wait... his health and his daughters are what is most important.

Bret Michaels - Pre-Stroke Linked to Brain, Appendix

Originally posted May 21st 2010 12:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff
Bret Michaels' doctor is now claiming that the "warning stroke" the rocker http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/21/bret-michaels-heart-condition-appendix-brain-hemorrhage-recovery/#suffered this week was "most likely" triggered by the effects of his recent appendectomy and brain hemorrhage.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/21/bret-michaels-heart-condition-appendix-brain-hemorrhage-recovery/#ixzz0obAAIcpe

You know other than when his band was popular I didn't know too much about Bret Michaels...until Rock of Love. I was disgusted by that show. BUT after seeing him on Apprentice and in that video clip...what a nice guy. He genuinely seems grateful for all the well wishes and prayers.

I like how he said that even with everything going on he was going to live his life instead of waiting for the next shoe to drop.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back