2010.05.21 Tommy Jailhouse phone calls released: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a thread for the tapes. Thank you!

ETA: Now somebody listen so I don't have to. LOL

Tape 13 is after Misty's "visit" to the docks. Tape 14 is just before Chelsea appeared on Nancy Grace.

Let me just say that if I hear "I didn't do nothing wrong" ONE MORE TIME I am gonna come unglued.......and I'm only on audio tape #4.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Let me just say that if I hear "I didn't do nothing wrong" ONE MORE TIME I am gonna come unglued.......and I'm only on audio tape #4.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

LOL. I cheated and started from the bottom.

Tommy is desperate to talk to Lindsy but she is not taking any of the Croslin phone calls. I gather from tape 14 that her grandfather will not help Linds out with a car if she communicates with the Croslins. She is pizzed at Tommy because he knew the whole time. I hope as a mother she is understanding that you don't let someone's child be missing for over a year and not say anything.

Tommy tells Hank that someone (he can't say who) will be calling them (Hank and Lisa) next week to explain things that he can't say over the phone.

LOL. I cheated and started from the bottom.

Me too!!:innocent: So nice to know Misty, Lisa and Tommy are on an antidepressant (like Elavil-per Lisa) to make this ordeal easier to deal with!!:loser:

Oh you have to start from the beginning......in date order.....UNBELIEVABLE!! Tommy thinks he is going to get out "on a tether" and charges will be dropped because he FINALLY opened his mouth (if it's even the truth)....

Tommy is worrying he ****ed things up for Misty by talking.
Lisa says everyone (or maybe she is talking about Fl??) should have kept their ****ing mouths shut and let the lawyers do what they was doing.

Lisa and Chelsea talk all the time. They are apparently close. Lisa was gloating/laughing how Chelsea was going to go on NG and bad mouth nanny. *This is good to keep in mind for any of Chelsea's statements. IMO

Here is transcript of tape 1

Tape 1: Hank and Tommy JR, everything is getting ready to go down.
Sr said why didn’t you say anything before? Tommy said I don’t know.Hank SR says everybody knows Joe is crazy he should have been in an institution a long time ago.

Tommy says he wishes he could talk to Lyndsy, but she doesn’t have minutes and she can’t come see him. Tommy said they need to straighten their up, he is going to get help. Tell Misty I love her Tommy said. Tommy said they know what is going to go down, they already heard it. Asking if Mom and Pop talked to Timmy, he has no minutes either. Tommy said Lyndsy is mad as heck at Mom and Pop, she really needed the money, Hank Sr said it was an accident(losing the money) Tommy said that he called their phone and talked to the black guy that stole Hank SR’s phone.

He talked to his lawyer today and the FBI was there the other day, he didn’t talk to them, his lawyer is handling it all for him. He is not worried, he didn’t do anything wrong. Tommy is very very serious about no-one talking about the case over the phone. He is tired of being in jail, locked in the cage like a dog. Tommy says he has been doing a lot of reading in his bible. Hank SR said Misty can’t talk to no-one until he is present, Tommy said yeah I know. Tommy said he should have did this awhile ago ( told what he knows) Hank SR says….yeah you should have, Tommy: I had my reasons though. Tommy said Joe will get what he has coming to him.

Hank SR; what was it over? That fight that they all got into at my house?
Tommy: (garble) Misty done said it! I can’t say nothing, but Misty done said ti.
Hank SR: he did say that day after he left that he was going to get even with Ronald and I told him, you ain’t gonna do nothing, Joe said “Ronald is going to get what’s coming to him, Tommy interjects and says all I now is I wasn’t there when it happened, all I know Is what I seen when I stopped by the house.

HankSR: no-one knows what he did with her?
Tommy: no, I don’t all I know is that he had her.
Hank SR: What the F…man what a piece of sh.t
Tommy: he don’t know that I seen him with her, I walked up to the van, I had a knife at my neck but I seen what I seen! He will pay, he’s gonna pay. The Lord will see to it.
He is crazy man. The people up there know he is crazy, he’s been in the insane asylum, he’s got away with everything he’s ever done!

Hank SR: I love you, I hope you and Misty don’t get in trouble. Tommy: I ain’t gonna get in trouble for sh.t, I am pretty sure Misty ain’t either. Tommy: I know I wasn’t there when it happened. Lisa is in the background saying is that how the scratch got in the van?

Hank SR: I don’t know how that f’er can live with himself. Tommy said they were going to pick Joe up that night. Hank SR said….but don’t he work at night, Tommy said well that is good he will be working they can get him. Hank SR says Tommy and Misty will have to sign sworn statements before they pick Joe up, Tommy said he knows and that is okay, they promised him that they were going to pick him up though. Everything was supposed to go down at 5 pm. I love you’s exchanged. Tommy said Gramma Hollers is going to call some people on her so she needs to get her life straight. Gramma Hollers was going to call her probation officer on Lisa. Hank SR said that Grammy takes those pills and doesn’t know what she is saying, Tommy laughs and says I know. Lyndsy called in.

Call ends

Tape 1= Tommy and Hank Sr.
Tape 2= Tommy and Hank Sr.
Tape 3= Tommy and Chelsea
Tape 4= Tommy and Timmy
Tape 5= Tommy and Hank Sr./Lisa

:)

Oh you have to start from the beginning......in date order.....UNBELIEVABLE!! Tommy thinks he is going to get out "on a tether" and charges will be dropped because he FINALLY opened his mouth (if it's even the truth)....

Okay tape one it is. I wanna hear about the van.

Timmy sent "something that was sent to me from Misty" to "someone" in order to get HC out of jail....that must be the original letter that we have seen

Yep and Misty will get drug rehab :rolleyes:

ToC smoked a 1/2 pack of cigarettes and ate 2 double cheeseburgers the day he talked to everyone.....I am smoking almost that much just listening to these tapes!!!!! IF I could get my hands on him......
Could he really think he can keep this info to himself for over a year, tell someone, and everything will just be ok????????

Part of tape 2
Tommy talking to Hank again. Lyndsy got smart with her and he hung up on her. Over money. They owe her money. Hank SR says Lyndsy mad at Tommy. Lyndsy said she is mad and he can’t see the kids or nothing. Tommy said the lawyer talked to her and told her Tommy’s reasons.

This convo seems to be before Hank and Lisa got their sentences. Lisa might end up doing 90 days. Hank SR wants out of the state, Tommy says I hear ya, gotta get your life right though. God will help ya. Hank SR says I tried the God thing it don’t work. Tommy said well he helped me, Hank SR said you need to stick with it when you get out, find a good church. Both of them talking about trying to find some work, getting a job. Hank SR said the only ones getting the jobs are the Mexicans. Tommy says Don’t give up stay strong. If you give up nothing will happen for you.

Tommy sounds like he is pep talking the family. Saying God has a plan for everyone. You might fall off the plan sometimes….but you got to stay strong and stay on it. Tommy said he loves them all. Pep talking his mom about how she isn’t going to get jail time.

Talking about his convo with Nanny, saying he really didn’t tell her anything. He tried to get ahold of them, but the phone went to voice mail. Tommy asking how Hank SR got his phone back. Hank SR say’s I will have to tell you later.

Hank SR said Lyndsy was ticking him off the other day, Lyndsy was talking about Misty, everyone gets mad at her. Tommy reassuring that everything is going to be okay, even the lawyer thinks so? Tommy said yes, but he won’t be able to leave the state. Hank SR, very upset, cursing, saying Misty doesn’t deserve this. Tommy said Misty will be allright

Here is transcript of tape 1

Tape 1: Hank and Tommy JR, everything is getting ready to go down.
Sr said why didn’t you say anything before? Tommy said I don’t know.Hank SR says everybody knows Joe is crazy he should have been in an institution a long time ago.

Tommy says he wishes he could talk to Lyndsy, but she doesn’t have minutes and she can’t come see him. Tommy said they need to straighten their up, he is going to get help. Tell Misty I love her Tommy said. Tommy said they know what is going to go down, they already heard it. Asking if Mom and Pop talked to Timmy, he has no minutes either. Tommy said Lyndsy is mad as heck at Mom and Pop, she really needed the money, Hank Sr said it was an accident(losing the money) Tommy said that he called their phone and talked to the black guy that stole Hank SR’s phone.

He talked to his lawyer today and the FBI was there the other day, he didn’t talk to them, his lawyer is handling it all for him. He is not worried, he didn’t do anything wrong. Tommy is very very serious about no-one talking about the case over the phone. He is tired of being in jail, locked in the cage like a dog. Tommy says he has been doing a lot of reading in his bible. Hank SR said Misty can’t talk to no-one until he is present, Tommy said yeah I know. Tommy said he should have did this awhile ago ( told what he knows) Hank SR says….yeah you should have, Tommy: I had my reasons though. Tommy said Joe will get what he has coming to him.

Hank SR; what was it over? That fight that they all got into at my house?
Tommy: (garble) Misty done said it! I can’t say nothing, but Misty done said ti.
Hank SR: he did say that day after he left that he was going to get even with Ronald and I told him, you ain’t gonna do nothing, Joe said “Ronald is going to get what’s coming to him, Tommy interjects and says all I now is I wasn’t there when it happened, all I know Is what I seen when I stopped by the house.

HankSR: no-one knows what he did with her?
Tommy: no, I don’t all I know is that he had her.
Hank SR: What the F…man what a piece of sh.t
Tommy: he don’t know that I seen him with Haleigh, I walked up to the van, I had a knife at my neck but I seen what I seen! He will pay, he’s gonna pay. The Lord will see to it.
He is crazy man. The people up there know he is crazy, he’s been in the insane asylum, he’s got away with everything he’s ever done!

Hank SR: I love you, I hope you and Misty don’t get in trouble. Tommy: I ain’t gonna get in trouble for sh.t, I am pretty sure Misty ain’t either. Tommy: I know I wasn’t there when it happened. Lisa is in the background saying is that how the scratch got in the van?

Hank SR: I don’t know how that f’er can live with himself. Tommy said they were going to pick Joe up that night. Hank SR said….but don’t he work at night, Tommy said well that is good he will be working they can get him. Hank SR says Tommy and Misty will have to sign sworn statements before they pick Joe up, Tommy said he knows and that is okay, they promised him that they were going to pick him up though. Everything was supposed to go down at 5 pm. I love you’s exchanged. Tommy said Gramma Hollers is going to call some people on her so she needs to get her life straight. Gramma Hollers was going to call her probation officer on Lisa. Hank SR said that Grammy takes those pills and doesn’t know what she is saying, Tommy laughs and says I know. Lyndsy called in.

Call ends

I did not hear Haleigh's name. Just he don't know I seen what I seen. Just wondering did ya'll hear her name said? I am having a hard time hearing them though.

To make it easier for members to follow, please add the Tape # when referencing something from the tape. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74