TX - Stephen Hill, 13, White Settlement, 3 Nov 1991

Satch

Reaction score
Dear Web Sluths,

I need help on an old case that was televised on Court TV back in 1991. (arrox.) From what I remember, the case involved a couple who was well-off, but they lived in a trailer-park in Florida and in a horrific case of child-abuse and neglect, they would restrain their son Steven by starving him and chaining him when he was disobedient. The case seems to ring a bell as Florida vs. Hill, but the only information that comes up on the Net, does not relate to this particular case. I know the parents were convicted and I think the father was an engineer. I am looking for details on the trial, conviction, and sentence.

Satch

I think this may have happened in Texas, not Florida. From the little I was able to find so far, the parents Jay & Linda Hill, starved the son Stephen Hill. It's also mentioned they lived in a trailer park. I'm going to see what else I can find.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...TMdAAAAIBAJ&sjid=d6UEAAAAIBAJ&pg=2344,2161100

ETA: I searched on the Texas Dept of Criminal Justice website, and found they were both sentenced in 1992 to 99 years in prison. They were eligible for parole in 2006, but I take it they were denied as they are both still incarcerated.

I think this may have happened in Texas, not Florida. From the little I was able to find so far, the parents Jay & Linda Hill, starved the son Stephen Hill. It's also mentioned they lived in a trailer park. I'm going to see what else I can find.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...TMdAAAAIBAJ&sjid=d6UEAAAAIBAJ&pg=2344,2161100

ETA: I searched on the Texas Dept of Criminal Justice website, and found they were both sentenced in 1992 to 99 years in prison. They were eligible for parole in 2006, but I take it they were denied as they are both still incarcerated.

Yes! Thank you! The Case Was in Texas, not Florida. That is the one!

Satch

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back