Forensic Astrology - STEVEN KOECHER, last seen 12/13/2009 Henderson,NV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leomoon80

Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Many critical positions in this last seen Chart. The Ascendent is conjunct fixed star “Scheat” which we often see in murder charts, and the star itself, speaks of a great misfortune in life. The MC is 28 SAG and ruled by Jupiter which falls in the 12th.
The Ascendent (focus is Steven), is ruled by Neptune and co-ruled Jupiter, both in the 12th house of woe.
Uranus conjuncts the Ascendent, and in the 12th – never good for seeing a loved one again.
The Moon is in the 8th house of Death in a degree of Scorpio known as the “Definite Loss” or 21st deg.of Scorpio.
It conjuncts Ceres (nurture that the family feels towards their loved one they are searching for diligantly)

But Atropos (Greek asteroid for death and cutting the ties), is conjunct Mars and in the 6th
House of service. Whose service? Was he on a mission of charity that Sunday when he disappeared?

Perhaps the 6th is showing us the Ruler of the 6th (the Sun) in the 9th at 21Sag, is someone who grabbed him instead.

Atropos at 17Leo is very critical for suggesting that this is the case, in the 17th deg.of Leo
“the mouth of the Lion”…called Alterf. Subdues, and Ptolemy makes the following observations: "Of the stars in Leo, two in the head are like Saturn and partly like Mars.(suggesting acting as malefics)

Atropos conjuncts Mars in this case at 19Leo or in “Merak” Ursa Major (the Bear)
Influences: According to Ptolemy, Ursa Major is like Mars. It is said to give a quiet, prudent, suspicious, mistrustful, self-controlled, patient nature, but an uneasy spirit and great anger and revengefulness when roused.

His natal chart’s transits, appear to suggest a woman somehow may have induced this meeting or rather disappearance. Venus Transits over his natal Neptune, which you can see when I post his chart.

(p.s. I used both Amarillo Tx. Where he lived for his youth, as well as Bountiful Utah, where he grew up later., not knowing which place he was born in, but it makes no real difference then, to this description I’m giving here) as to the influences and the event itself

Steven Koecher Disappearance

Many critical positions in this last seen Chart. The Ascendent is conjunct fixed star “Scheat” which we often see in murder charts, and the star itself, speaks of a great misfortune in life. The MC is 28 SAG and ruled by Jupiter which falls in the 12th.
The Ascendent (focus is Steven), is ruled by Neptune and co-ruled Jupiter, both in the 12th house of woe.
Uranus conjuncts the Ascendent, and in the 12th – never good for seeing a loved one again.
The Moon is in the 8th house of Death in a degree of Scorpio known as the “Definite Loss” or 21st deg.of Scorpio.
It conjuncts Ceres (nurture that the family feels towards their loved one they are searching for diligantly)

But Atropos (Greek asteroid for death and cutting the ties), is conjunct Mars and in the 6th
House of service. Whose service? Was he on a mission of charity that Sunday when he disappeared?

Perhaps the 6th is showing us the Ruler of the 6th (the Sun) in the 9th at 21Sag, is someone who grabbed him instead.

Atropos at 17Leo is very critical for suggesting that this is the case, in the 17th deg.of Leo
“the mouth of the Lion”…called Alterf. Subdues, and Ptolemy makes the following observations: "Of the stars in Leo, two in the head are like Saturn and partly like Mars.(suggesting acting as malefics)

Atropos conjuncts Mars in this case at 19Leo or in “Merak” Ursa Major (the Bear)
Influences: According to Ptolemy, Ursa Major is like Mars. It is said to give a quiet, prudent, suspicious, mistrustful, self-controlled, patient nature, but an uneasy spirit and great anger and revengefulness when roused.

His natal chart’s transits, appear to suggest a woman somehow may have induced this meeting or rather disappearance. Venus Transits over his natal Neptune, which you can see when I post his chart.

(p.s. I used both Amarillo Tx. Where he lived for his youth, as well as Bountiful Utah, where he grew up later., not knowing which place he was born in, but it makes no real difference then, to this description I’m giving here) as to the influences and the event itself

Can you give an indication when or where he will be found? A search by the Henderson Airport in early April yielded nothing, which was undertaken because of a tip to a PI hired by the family.

Thanks, Paulette

Latest article I could find:
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...St-George-man-Steven-Koecher-is-Saturday.html

I erected a Horary Chart asking about him, however I'm afraid that the chart cannot be read with clarity. Perhaps someone else will look at it, and give their opinion or run their own chart?

Here is what I found:

This Horary Chart which asks about the location and when he will be found gives us a warning, that “it’s too late to be read” at the 29th or last degree of the sign Rising.
This is known as a Stricture in Horary Astrology….the last 3 degrees of a sign suggesting that the chart is of no real value as the question is already determined in it's answer, and it’s “too late”

IF I were to attempt to read it, I’d say, he’s in the desert not in the cities. B The desert because Pluto is in the 1st house and the desert is represented by the Sun & Pluto. (Rex Bills "The Rulership Book")

The house for the “End of the matter” is the 4th, and we find the Sun here as well, or a 2nd confirmation of the desert.
His body may have deteriorated however, with Uranus in the 3rd conjunct Jupiter, and close to where he disappeared. (3rd house is short travels)
With Venus conj. the Weeping Sisters, Lachesis square the POF, BML the Vertex and Mars and opposite Venus, I don’t believe he is with the living any longer.

The Node is the same degree as Lachesis, the asteroid which is said to measure the thread of our lives. This asteroid may be another confirmation of death.

The SN is conjunct Moira in the 7th house another confirmation of death.

I'm not the best when it comes to Horary, still feeling my way on these charts, so you may want to inquire to another as well for backup, especially as regards the Moon in the 9th house. This may be indicating the length he was taken....perhaps a longer distance? Tuba may comment on it if she sees this. I hope so even if her opinion is opposite my own.
That's okay too. I'd rather it to be better news.

stevenkoecherwhereorwhe.gif

Leomoon

Thanks so much Leomoon, the end is what I feared.

I just realized I put my question on the wrong thread! So sorry.

Yes, I agree, the horary chart is not radical. Since we are not on the ground in Nevada and it is possible no searcher listens to us or reads here, we may lack standing to inquire in a horary because we are powerless to affect the outcome. In any instance, the ASC is too late to do anything about Steve's disappearance and the Moon in House 9 warns, as the parents stated, there is diminishing interest in finding this missing person.

11:54 Last Seen on Video
KoecherSteveLastSeenVideo.jpg

The first reports were apparently sloppy, as the video capture was actually at 11:54 a.m., giving an earlier Ascendant & revealing that Steve's H. 7 "enemy" was a genius (Mercury quintile ASC) at picking him off. Steve had the quasi-benefit of outer planet mutual reception ruling him. He would have to have used a Neptune ruse to escape his fate. Mercury, the "enemy", was out of bounds that day and full of wild and crazy ideations, especially since in semi-square to Neptune of delusions, which also ruled Steve.

Mercury ruling House 7 and found in House 4 refers to the realtor, for one, showing him or her dealing with real property. This individual should be pressed for answers; he had to have seen the missing person walking & he is not in good relation to him. Saturn and the Moon are the real culprits, however, both horribly afflicted and afflicting Steve.

So interesting that the Full Moon in two days is on Steve Koecher's natal Sun, bringing data about him to light and helping solve this case. Exact to the degree! The day Steve met his fate, the ruler of the hour moved from Jupiter to Mars just two minutes before he was filmed on video. H. 3 and H. 4 must be read together as they share the Sign II. Steve walking down the street having parked is H. 3 and H. 4 is the end of Steve.

Venus in Sagittarius is peregrine and therefore has not cooperated or told what she knows. She most definitely observed the realtor, Mercury and has information. She was in the neighborhood at that very location. Also, the Moon in her fall (Scorpio) has erred and in doing so has upset the whole community. She is six Houses after the surroundings, H. 3. The Moon rules H. 5 of romance and great risks taken--but WHY? Why does she target Steve and bear him ill will?

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal Cases/KoecherSteveVanishes001.jpg

Yes, I agree, the horary chart is not radical. Since we are not on the ground in Nevada and it is possible no searcher listens to us or reads here, we may lack standing to inquire in a horary because we are powerless to affect the outcome. In any instance, the ASC is too late to do anything about Steve's disappearance and the Moon in House 9 warns, as the parents stated, there is diminishing interest in finding this missing person.

The first reports were apparently sloppy, as the video capture was actually at 11:54 a.m., giving an earlier Ascendant & revealing that Steve's H. 7 "enemy" was a genius (Mercury quintile ASC) at picking him off. Steve had the quasi-benefit of outer planet mutual reception ruling him. He would have to have used a Neptune ruse to escape his fate. Mercury, the "enemy", was out of bounds that day and full of wild and crazy ideations, especially since in semi-square to Neptune of delusions, which also ruled Steve.

Mercury ruling House 7 and found in House 4 refers to the realtor, for one, showing him or her dealing with real property. This individual should be pressed for answers; he had to have seen the missing person walking & he is not in good relation to him. Saturn and the Moon are the real culprits, however, both horribly afflicted and afflicting Steve.

So interesting that the Full Moon in two days is on Steve Koecher's natal Sun, bringing data about him to light and helping solve this case. Exact to the degree! The day Steve met his fate, the ruler of the hour moved from Jupiter to Mars jut two minutes before he was filmed on video. H. 3 and H. 4 must be read together as they share the Sign II. Steve walking down the street having parked is H. 3 and H. 4 is the end of Steve.

Venus in Sagittarius is peregrine and therefore has not cooperated or told what she knows. She most definitely observed the realtor, Mercury and has information. She was in the neighborhood at that very location. Also, the Moon in her fall (Scorpio) has erred and in doing so has upset the whole community. She is six Houses after the surroundings, H. 3. The Moon rules H. 5 of romance and great risks taken--but WHY? Why does she target Steve and bear him ill will?[/SIZE]

The 1st video capture was of his car driving to a parking space 11:54 am. The 2nd video capture was of Steven at exactly noon walking back the way he had driven in. He had an appointment at noon very close to the house he was captured on video!

That's the question. His family, friends and PI can find no connection to this place for Steven.

"Whatever happened to Steve took place right in this residential community". Confirming my opinion.

Thanks so much Tuba, much appreciated.

We do have to make choices when we plot event charting. The time he parked the car, which I used is okay, a definite "Here I am!" Also the time he encountered The Other would be an excellent time, as would the moment The Other 'handled' him if witnessed or viewed in some way like tape, by open window, etc. Apparently we do not have that moment. Also, the appointment he had would definitely serve as an event. I don't know any detail of a specific appointment. Was a writing or text found? A phone message?

Another time we need to chart is the moment he left home, which I recorded this morning from news reports as December 12, 10:30 p.m.; St. George, Utah. This is a disturbing disappearance and I don't hold with the main forum posts that are attributing wrongdoing to Steve.
Secrets, maybe but not shady dealing.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/KoecherLeavesHomeforHenderson001.jpg

Of interest~House 5 Cusp is midway (or midpoint) between Sun and Pluto. This meant that Steve was aware of the odds but ignored them in this venture. Mars may well have been someone he knew or had some contact with, n.b., the recent trine but he was never with Venus, always running ahead of her, nor had he yet encountered Jupiter, Neptune or Uranus.

We know from his parents that Steve was down to hardpan financially, the wolf at the door,
and the chart confirms that, afflicted Saturn of need and lack in the income House squared by Pluto. But better the wolf in St. George than the snake in Henderson. Look at the horrible node=Uranus on H. 8 cusp degrees. The same 22°, denoting tragedy and fatality that becomes the Ascendant the next day in Sun City Anthems. This is an awful chart with too many bodies beneath the earth. Only Mars behind a screen in H. 12 and Uranus above the horizon and Uranus too is in an occult House.

I don't think anyone has/had a vision of your description of Steven's last day. I certainly couldn't have imagined what you just wrote. As always, it strikes a deep chord in me and I know your right.

"Note that threat of sudden death, Uranus on house 8, becomes actuality the next day when that same planet takes the ascendant." Chilling testimony.

Something needed from other Sleuths~impressions you take away from the surveillance video that we can integrate with the event chart. I am haunted by that tape but it is difficult to put a pin in exactly what it evokes. On December 12, when he took off from St. George, Sun in Sagittarius and Leo rising, he was ready for the road, alert and confident.

By the time we see him in the footage, to me he looks cold as he hunches into his jacket and as if he were carrying sheet music or a script or a sheaf of papers to his chest. Not something much bulkier than that, but holding onto flattish items. He also seems sure of where he is headed as though familiar with the neighborhood but maybe he just has a lot of faith in his Mapquest skills. He is in a hurry, on a mission, but the optimism of the night before is lost. He very much resembles Pisces plus the H. 12 ruler rising. Bent on accomplishing some end but decidedly not jiggy about it.

These are personal observations; you will have your own. Please post them. It's rare that we have a view onto the crime scene & the victim.

Something needed from other Sleuths~impressions you take away from the surveillance video that we can integrate with the event chart. I am haunted by that tape but it is difficult to put a pin in exactly what it evokes. On December 12, when he took off from St. George, Sun in Sagittarius and Leo rising, he was ready for the road, alert and confident.

By the time we see him in the footage, to me he looks cold as he hunches into his jacket and as if he were carrying sheet music or a script or a sheaf of papers to his chest. Not something much bulkier than that, but holding onto flattish items. He also seems sure of where he is headed as though familiar with the neighborhood but maybe he just has a lot of faith in his Mapquest skills. He is in a hurry, on a mission, but the optimism of the night before is lost. He very much resembles Pisces plus the H. 12 ruler rising. Bent on accomplishing some end but decidedly not jiggy about it.

These are personal observations; you will have your own. Please post them. It's rare that we have a view onto the crime scene & the victim.

At first his body language seems hesitant, reluctant. As if he's steeling himself to move forward. Then he gets his stride & continues.

WSleuthers haven't found any evidence that he used Mapquest or google maps. To find this particular place to park his car either requires an aerial view like google maps or hand written directions. No one can find any link to this out-of-the-way area for Steven - so many of us including his parents think he had an appointment to keep.

Steven hung up on his father when confronted by same over 3 months past due rent in early Dec. I can't help but think he was a bit delusional about his situation, not really appreciating the bind he was in. Perhaps an opportunity to earn $$$ came his way that led him to Anthem. Steven's Venus at 26 Scorpio exactly trines the disappear chart ascendant at 26 Pisces.

Steven has Apophis at 20:59 SAG. At noon on Dec. 12th the Sun was exactly conjuncting it at 20:56 SAG. And, the Moon was conjunct his Sun at 8:26 SCORPIO. I find that interesting considering he disappeared 24 hours later. It might just be my imagination, but it seems too coincidental. I'm leaning toward some decision or meeting on the 12th at noon, to explain his being in Anthem 24 hrs. later.

Thanks for participating. I'm sure other Sleuths also took away impressions that are additional to the ones we posted. Because the surveillance capture was limited in time and space, Steven could have roamed around in the car trying to find the address he wanted before deciding to park and we would not know about that. He could have called the party at that address on his cell too, in order to narrow his search. He definitely looked like he knew where he was going, to me.

Thanks for participating. I'm sure other Sleuths also took away impressions that are additional to the ones we posted. Because the surveillance capture was limited in time and space, Steven could have roamed around in the car trying to find the address he wanted before deciding to park and we would not know about that. He could have called the party at that address on his cell too, in order to narrow his search. He definitely looked like he knew where he was going, to me.

YouTube video- walking:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abSZetr42Gc[/ame]

I agree, he walked like he knew where he was going but as you said, could have been because he was driving through the community 'searching' for a particular addy or landmark prior to him parking. As for holding onto a portfolio or papers or something?, it could also be him putting his hands inside the front pockets of his jacket which could be the way he usually carried himself.

Although it may not have anything to do with Steven's arrival in the neighborhood, I did notice the white looking SUV go down the street and then come back up the street (same direction as him walking ) and slowing down, then pulling over to the side of the main road ( no parking zone ) and stopped as though they could have been watching where he was going. Again, may not mean anything.

I took time yesterday to read quite a bit of the Steven K case on the main threads.
Seems when I questioned that white SUV that stopped on the corner after Steven walked around the bend out of sight of the camera, this had already been answered to everyone's satisfaction.

This apparently was a woman Realtor who had an appointment and she stopped her car in front of the house where she had the appt.

No lead here apparently, and she was questioned by the LE as I recall reading yesterday.

This is such a baffling case.

In some ways, I hope Steven is found in a homeless camp and walked away of his own volition, OR if dead, that he went quickly
and did not suffer.

So incredibly sad for the family to not know and have closure to this ongoing agony.

Leomoon

REF:
He very much resembles Pisces plus the H. 12 ruler rising. Bent on accomplishing some end but decidedly not jiggy about it.

IF Steven was not the person to use his cell phone the following morning in Las Vegas (the car was parked in Henderson NV maybe 30 min. away from L.V.)
then WHO did?

Someone according to Laytonian's timeline, used Steven's cell phone AFTER Steven was last seen by that Video camera, and that someone was in Las Vegas the next morninig.

I inquired as to how cell phones work as I personally don't have one. (imagine that!) and one person answered saying their family had 6 of them, and one does not need a password to retrieve your voice mails.

On a WiFi forum, it said, that "once you delete a voice mail, it's gone forever"

WHY would Steven call his voice mail and not return any calls from his church, his family, his friends? Makes no sense. He would have had to have a total breakdown from the person he was known to be, "faithful, sincere, always returning calls to family and church and friends, etc"

So IF it was the person who killed him who retreived these calls , WHY would that person then check Steven's voice mails on the 14th of December except to "delete" the one from him, i.e. (in the parking space, that crucial 5 minutes Steven sat there?) in his automobile before exiting and walking his final walk?

Without knowing the time of that Voice Mail check on the 14th, we only have those 5 minutes to look at in the chart. Between 11:54 AM and Noon.

(scroll down to timeline Monday December 14th, Las Vegas) no time given for retreival of voice mails.
http://sites.google.com/site/parallelcooler/home/koecher-html

Excellent observations and information!

This article was written by Steven's father. He outlines the search. He was the one that found the surveilance video man. After reading it, I gave up hope of a video capture for the next 24 hours. Steven didn't ever come back to his car or Rolf would have seen the tape.

http://clippertoday.com/bookmark/5388187/article-INSIDE STORY- An outpouring of friends- strangers

In his last phone call to his mother on Dec. 10th, he said he would come home to Bountiful, Utah on Dec. 23rd to see them for Christmas.

Wonderful! Since I live near this area, I'm thinking Mexico?....although a train towards Phoenix is certainly in the opposite direction of Mexico. hmmm.

Sky Harbor then?

Woman involved?

I wonder if we'll ever know the why of it. Perhaps a breakdown of sorts? Uranus/Neptune and the Black Moon may indicate this.

Anyway, let's hope that Steven Koecher is also as this young man, alive and well but just needed to get away.
Steven K ALSO took his passport, as it cannot be located.

Fomalhaut "An Immortal Name" often ends up in the newspapers - but this time, immortality for him in the news, will only have been for the duration of a week. That's a good thing.

Thanks again.

Wonderful! Since I live near this area, I'm thinking Mexico?....although a train towards Phoenix is certainly in the opposite direction of Mexico. hmmm.

Sky Harbor then?

Woman involved?

I wonder if we'll ever know the why of it. Perhaps a breakdown of sorts? Uranus/Neptune and the Black Moon may indicate this.

Anyway, let's hope that Steven Koecher is also as this young man, alive and well but just needed to get away.
Steven K ALSO took his passport, as it cannot be located.

Fomalhaut "An Immortal Name" often ends up in the newspapers - but this time, immortality for him in the news, will only have been for the duration of a week. That's a good thing.

Thanks again.
I'm thinking Japan, I read some where that he had been out there studying prior. Just a guess though.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/KoecherSteveVanishes001.jpg

So interesting that the Full Moon in two days is on Steve Koecher's natal Sun, bringing data about him to light and helping solve this case. Exact to the degree! The day Steve met his fate, the ruler of the hour moved from Jupiter to Mars just two minutes before he was filmed on video. H. 3 and H. 4 must be read together as they share the Sign II. Steve walking down the street having parked is H. 3 and H. 4 is the end of Steve.

Venus in Sagittarius is peregrine and therefore has not cooperated or told what she knows. She most definitely observed the realtor, Mercury and has information. She was in the neighborhood at that very location. Also, the Moon in her fall (Scorpio) has erred and in doing so has upset the whole community. She is six Houses after the surroundings, H. 3. The Moon rules H. 5 of romance and great risks taken--but WHY? Why does she target Steve and bear him ill will?

I can't stop re-reading your analysis to garner some clue. It sounds like he was lured to the spot he parked his car for some nefarious purpose, that will probably never be known.

The PI went to the neighborhood on April 16th and spoke with people that had never been interviewed, to no end though, they had no info.

Wish I could take it in that there won't be a resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni