2010.5.23 Tommy jailhouse videos on Sky: General Discussion

lynnb

Reaction score
The Sky has posted 9 jailhouse videos of Tommy
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/7160982.php

Bombshell!!!! On video #5 Hank tells Tommy that he knows Ron has left the kids home alone in the past. Tells a story about Ron calling him at 1 am one night looking for Misty. Mentions he is going looking for her and when Hank asks what about the kids Ron's reply was "they'll be alright, they're sleeping"

The one with Lindsy on 3/22 kinda made me blush a bit.

Yep. Lindsy is definitely getting "lonely" isn't she?
Lots of info being released in these videos all of a sudden isn't there? Seems like LE isn't cutting too much out anymore. There has to be a reason behind all this...IMO

It was interesting to me that in video #1 from March, things sound good between Lindsy and Tommy. Then a month later it's a totally different scenario. I only have time to listen to the first video now.

So in tape 1 how long was this before Lindsy filed for divorce?

The tape is btwn March 22-25 and she filed on April 28th. I did notice at one point he said he loves her and she just went on to another sentence. I don't know if that was intentional or not?

Normally I wouldn't bring it up, but I have to think that this has something to do with information that came out about Haleigh in April.

Lots of Nancy Grace bashing in these videos. have to admit I'm chuckling a bit....

With all of the tapes coming out being at least a month old...maybe Le is done with the info on them and it has been ruled as nonsense and that's why they are being released...

Tape 6.. Hank telling Tommy he believes Ron has something to do with Haleigh missing. doesn't know what but he thinks drugs had something to do with it... Tommy mentions that Ron was always asking him to go with him to rob "this dude or that dude". Tommy wasn't into that ""

Lots of innocent names being mentioned in these videos. Any chit chat about family or friends is in here and Le left the names in. strange....

Tape 5 31319340 7:10
Hank suggests that Haleigh might've taken one of Ron's pills. Tommy agrees it's possible. Says Ron always let pills lying around. That contradicts his strong denial in later conversations when Flo and Hank mentioned a possible OD. Makes me think he was afraid of anything that would take the focus off of Joe and mess up "the plan".

14 minutes into tape 9 and I'm bored. It's with Tommy and Lindsy.

Who is the brunette lady in the one video?

tape 6- Tommy says "Misty didn't sell no pills. she just bought um for the guy"
Tommy saw his video and doesn't think it looks bad for him.
Hank mocking Ron from his undercover video performance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back