Identified! TX - League City, WhtFem Skeletal 35UFTX, 21-29, gapped teeth, Feb'86 - Audrey Lee Cook

smile22

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
ok i was searching on this website http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/g...php?C200502289W
and they had unidentified people i went on doe and i think i made a match i didnt want to send it in without someone else looking at the 2 pictures and seeing the resemblence.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/586dftx.html

it says she had all her molers extracted and on the they are missing girl all her molers were missing plus some other stuff and the resemblence is close very close

what do u think about the 2

on the "they are missed" website with the link you provided. If you tell me what section the info is under I'll be glad to take a look at it.

Bring Maura home!

I see a remarkable resemblance.

Differences: NCMA states a gap in teeth which the doe network does not.

Did a quick calculation - and Georgetown is 200 miles from League City. Basically Austin to Houston - not far fetched at all.

Worth a shot - IMHO

I think both of these could be matches. I would call it in.

They look very much alike, but I am just concerened about the geographical distance.
But its worth a shot, keep us posted if you hear anything!!

i agree they do look to be a perfict match just the states but call it in i urge u to call it in if not i can call it in or submit it to doe

I think that Smile may be on to something...The time frame is right, and it makes sense that if she was hitchhiking in Georgetown, she could easily wind up near Houston (or been taken there against her will). Would the gap in her teeth be like a permanent feature, or something that could have developed? (Dentally challenged, I am...)

On June 1, investigators found her backpack containing Dhaemers's Minnesota driver's license and a small amount of money on a hiking trail in a secluded area of South Mountain Park. A pair of shoes and a woman's blouse were found nearby. All of her other personal belongings were left behind in her rented room. Dhaemers's case remained unsolved.
the resemblace was good but if they found her clothing and backpack. dont u think she would be in the arizona area unless the person fled with her to ny

According to the description of the remains, that woman still had an upper third molar that is impacted(under the gum and bone-it never grew out). Also, this individual is missing PRE-molars-these are the teeth that are most commonly removed to facilitate the placement of braces. But since teeth drift as we get older and she is missing the LOWER wisdom teeth-I would still call it in. There is always the possibility that there may be a match and that the previous dental records are incomplete or inaccurate. Good luck!

Bring Maura home!

I read that about her clothes and money being found. That just leads you to believe that a body should be somewhere nearby to be found as well. She's probably still in AZ one way or another.

I've called in one other case that was similar only to be told that they had already checked into it. I probably won't call but thought that the resemblance was uncanny.

Thanks for all the replies.

stormonster said:
I read that about her clothes and money being found. That just leads you to believe that a body should be somewhere nearby to be found as well. She's probably still in AZ one way or another.

I've called in one other case that was similar only to be told that they had already checked into it. I probably won't call but thought that the resemblance was uncanny.

Thanks for all the replies.

That shows that you were not the only one who thought it might be a possibility. That means that what you did was a good thing. The fact that it had already been checked was not your fault. If they would publicize who they have checked, it would save the "amatuers" a lot of time, LOL. Don't give up, just because you didn't make a match the first time. Many people work on the missing for years and never get a "match" proved out.

are they sure she lived there or was just romming there did she live alone or have a lanlord who didnt know jack about her but she paid her bills? i sent in the match anyways we will see about that though and i sent a match on the orginal posting on the other 2 cases to doe

Excellent sleuthing! Both of these potential matches are amazingly similar and should be looked into!

I would love to see the Jane Doe from League City identified. She is only one of several women who were found murdered on that property. One of the of the other women discovered there is the daughter of Tim Miller, the founder of Equisearch that is now looking for Natalee Hollaway in Aruba.

i submited both matches the unidenitfied texas women to the doe missing wome. and the other unidentified women to the arizona women ( which i think is far off) since it did state they found her clothes in az but anything is possible ex she wanted to vanish and deicded to leave a trail to make it look like she was dead.. but then they find her under a portch or something? maybe they are not the same but.. they look it. i think ill have a better match potential with the league texas women and the doe women.

i recived a letter from the ny state police who fowarded my information to the approprate people im waiting to hear from the potential match cordnater on doe.. with my other findings. i did send some tips in before on other cases only to find out they were rulled out but hopefully this one will be a match

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back