Britney murphys husband found dead

DairyGirl

Reaction score
Yikes. I really feel for Brittany's mother. Weren't her and Simon living together?

Whoa!

Wonder if he overdosed?

Very surprising that he is dead so soon after Brittany. I was devastated when she died.

Whoa!

Wonder if he overdosed?

Very surprising that he is dead so soon after Brittany. I was devastated when she died.

It was rumored that he had a drug problem, too. I am also wondering about suicide.

Didn't he also have some kind of heart problems or something? Guess we will have to wait for the autopsy to reveal either a suicide or natural causes. The way the two of them talked about being each others soul mates, it would not surprise me if it was suicide. Some people are just too broken hearted and never come to terms with the death of someone they loved deeply. Perhaps their souls can be together forever now. Rest In Peace Simon and Brittany!

The pictures of Mr. Moonjack after Brittany's death didn't portray a healthy looking man. He was overweight and well, just didn't look well. Of course who would after losing their spouse, but he didn't look well before. Possibly, if he were a drug user it could have escalated after his wife's death.

If I were Brittany's mom I would move out of that house and soon as possible.

While the mother may indeed want to move, I don't think the house was the problem here.

A report from The Today Show.

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/37312590#37312590"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/37312590#37312590[/ame]

Brittany Murphy's Husband Simon Monjack Found Dead

Five months after the sudden death of actress Brittany Murphy, her husband Simon Monjack has been found dead.

Simon's body was found late Sunday night at his home in the Hollywood Hills, and strangely enough Police spokesman Sgt. Louie Lozano says the preliminary cause of death is "natural causes."

Read more: http://www.hollyscoop.com/brittany-...und Dead; Lindsay Back in Court#ixzz0or2yajhQ
Become a Hollyscoop A-Lister for a chance to WIN Cash & Prizes

It is said that when a couple dies within months of each other that they are really SOUL MATES.
we don't have to like him, Britney did.

BUT....some part of me thinks it is drugs - like something not easy to detect. (it does exist)

While the mother may indeed want to move, I don't think the house was the problem here.

Oh, I wasn't insinuating that the house was causing people to die. Just that losing two people close to me and being the one that found them would make me want to leave that house as soon as I could.

No kidding! The problem is now dead, IMO...though death is not what I'd want for the man. RIP Simon I hope you find peace.

How devestating for her mother

The pictures of Mr. Moonjack after Brittany's death didn't portray a healthy looking man. He was overweight and well, just didn't look well. Of course who would after losing their spouse, but he didn't look well before. Possibly, if he were a drug user it could have escalated after his wife's death.

If I were Brittany's mom I would move out of that house and soon as possible.

Oh, I wasn't insinuating that the house was causing people to die. Just that losing two people close to me and being the one that found them would make me want to leave that house as soon as I could.

I agree, who'd want to stay in a house where two loved ones died within six months!! :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back