UNSOLVED IL - Chicago, Male Body wrapped in tarp behind clothing store, May 2010

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Body Wrapped In Tarp Found Behind Clothing Store

CHICAGO (Sun-Times Media Wire) ―
A man's body wrapped in a tarp was found Saturday morning behind a building housing a Wicker Park clothing boutique.

The body, which remained unidentified Sunday evening, was found at 1426 North Milwaukee Avenue and pronounced dead at the scene at an unknown time, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's office.

full article at link: http://cbs2chicago.com/local/body.found.behind.2.1723958.html

Nothing that I have seen and I can't find any additional news online regarding this case. I've noticed lots of UID bodies found in Chicago and sadly little if any follow up news on many of the cases.

I wonder if it was wrapped to hide it or if it was a homeless person using a tarp to keep the cold away. Anyone ever find out anything else about this one?

The news articles about the remains are gone, there's no listing in Namus or anywhere else that I can find, and I guess that means there isn't even a case to discuss :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back