Marilyn Monroe, JFK and RFK photo

Thanks for posting this believe09. Very intriguing piece of US history. Many don't give MM much credit for her acting skills but personally, I think she was brilliant. I think many truly brilliant artists are troubled in some way but MM left this world way too soon. May she rest in eternal peace that she never had while in this earthly life.

All Moo.

wm

YW, WM-I have a Monroe obsession. No question. I think that Bus Stop is a pretty impressive piece of work and she could have won Oscars if she hadnt been blonde. But I also think she would have hated getting old...

Thanks for posting this believe09. Very intriguing piece of US history. Many don't give MM much credit for her acting skills but personally, I think she was brilliant. I think many truly brilliant artists are troubled in some way but MM left this world way too soon. May she rest in eternal peace that she never had while in this earthly life.

All Moo.

wm

Intriguing , indeed. The MYSTERY surrounding the deaths of MM, JFK and RFK still lingers and we will probably never know the whole truth about any of them, but their lives , their stories, are inexhaustibly fascinating.
I think this would be a worthy subject for some sort of discussion and a pooling of information and ideas. Wish I could have some of you Sleuthers over for dinner and some good conversation. :heart:

HeartforTruth - I cannot remember what show I watched, but it was one that was doing an "investigation" into MM's death. The housekeeper was discussed, the fact that it appeared the body had been moved from the position of death, etc. But some of the more intriguing info discussed was the associations that MM had made in the several years prior to her death. Specifically, there was a man who became a Cuban National with whom MM had become quite close- visiting, etc. The speculation was that MM was "killed" to keep her from revealing things that were most likely told to her during pillow talk when she was with either of the Kennedy brothers. I am getting ready to go somewhere but I will try to find this info later. It was very interesting, and in the manner in which it was presented, all too believable. Will post what I find later.

I must be getting old. Things seemed so much simpler then. Three truly epic people.

I must be getting old. Things seemed so much simpler then. Three truly epic people.

ITA Gunner! BTW
smiley4038.gif

[video=youtube;EqolSvoWNck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqolSvoWNck[/video]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members