OR - Kyron Horman, 7, Portland, 4 June 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour Krelborn

Feed Me!
Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
KYRON HORMAN , Age Now: 7, Missing: 06/04/2010. Missing From PORTLAND, OR. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Multnomah County Sheriff's Office (Oregon) Tip Line 1-503-261-2847.

More...

khorman.jpg

Endangered Missing

KYRON HORMAN

Case Type: Endangered Missing
Missing since: June 04, 2010

D.O.B. Sept 7, 2002
Height: 3'8"
Weight: approx. 50 lbs
Race: White/Caucasian
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue

Case Number: NCMC1149070
Anyone with information of Kyron is asked to call the Multnomah County Sheriff

tip-line at

503-261-2847

For more information, go to following website; http://www.childseeknetwork.com/horman.htm

Indeed, I hope they leave no stone unturned. I pray they find this sweet little boy soon.

I am confident the FBI is doing its best to find him.

We are praying for you, Little Kyron.

KYRON HORMAN , Age Now: 7, Missing: 06/04/2010. Missing From PORTLAND, OR. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Multnomah County Sheriff's Office (Oregon) 1-503-823-3333 or 1-503-261-2847 (tip line).

More...

My little boy is 6 years old, I have walked him into school and watched him walking down the hallway away from me, and it never even dawned on me that a child could fall into harms way while IN the school. I am praying that he is somewhere nearby.

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978290241

June 09, 2010 07:22 PM EDT

Kyron Horman, the missing 7 year old Oregon boy, was last seen 5 days ago on June 4, 2010. The family has been on the down low since the alleged abduction of little Kryon. However, now the family has released a statement to Captain Mike Shults of the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office of Portland, Oregon.

Shults read the statement during a Press Conference and the main thing the family is asking the people to is “Please don’t stop” looking for their son, Kryon Harmon. Not only is the Portland Oregon authorities looking for the Harmon boy, but now FBI is investigating the case.

http://theportlander.com/2010/06/09/kyron-horman-searchers-in-need-of-food-water/

Posted by Staff Writer on Jun 9th, 2010

Though thousands of Portlanders have offered to help police in the search for missing Kyron Horman, authorities have turned them away. A search like this is best left to the experts.

But there is now a way you can help. Hundreds of search and rescue personnel are joining the search today and they all need to be fed and hydrated. Many are so dedicated to the search for Kyron that they aren’t even going home to eat with their families.

Donations of food and water are being accepted at 4 locations. The best items for drop off include bottled water, sports drinks, energy bars, snacks and other packaged and easy to eat foods. If you operate a restaurant and would like to donate fresh, cooked meals, please contact the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office Search & Rescue logistics coordinator.

Food drop-off sites:

The Xtreme Edge

16365 NW Twin Oaks Dr., Beaverton, Oregon

503-692-9200

Hours: 5:00 to 11:00 Wed-Fri

Solid Rock Church

10500 SW Nimbus Ave, Building T, Portland, OR 97223

503-620-1120

Hours: 9:00 to 5:00 Wed-Fri

Metro Gymnastics Center

18084 SW Lower Boones Ferry Road, Tigard, OR 97224-7229

503-620-8939

Hours: 8:30 to 8:30 Wed-Fri

Freeman Motors

7524 SW Macadam Avenue, Portland Oregon, 97219

Hours: 9:30 to 7:00 Wed-Fri

503-310-5555

My little boy is 6 years old, I have walked him into school and watched him walking down the hallway away from me, and it never even dawned on me that a child could fall into harms way while IN the school. I am praying that he is somewhere nearby.

I think that is what makes this case so terrifying. We watch them head to class, we leave, go about our workday or errands, never in a million years suspecting our child may not be there at school, safe and sound.

I pray for Kyron's safe return. I pray for his family. I cannot even imagine how awful this must be. How do you sleep, eat, breath, not knowing where your child is? They must be exhausted. I feel so badly for them, I think, because I can imagine myself in this situation. The horror of it.

He is such an adorable child, and I know his family has to be frantic with worry.

It is a shame that even at school, our children aren't safe.

I pray for strength for his family and a safe return of Kyron.

oh yeah, i've prayed for Kyron to come home safe every day since he was reported missing. its been a week, this is too long. too long.

~lwr~

This thread is to post information and also messages of support for the family.

If you want to discuss the case, please post in the discussion forum.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member