New Arrest Warrant For Lindsay Lohan

Yup-forfeits her bond and is treated to another bond of 200K. But it's not her fault. Someone poured a beer down her boot, right?

This is just a feeling I have. I think she's going to do Dr. Drew's rehab show. I heard she was offered 1 mil. So I think she's going to stay in the headlines and then do the show. This is JMO.

makes some sense for sure, legal. But the wild card is the judge because she can just revoke her and send her to jail if she has a mind to.

Thank you for the link BetteDavisEyes :)

http://www.comcast.net/articles/entertainment/20100430/ENTERTAINMENT-US-LOHAN/?cid=hero_side1

"My scram wasn't set off-it's physically impossible considering I've nothing for it to go off-All of these false reports are absolutely wrong," Lohan, 23, said in Tweet on Tuesday.

"All of these false reports are absolutely wrong."

So, the "false reports" are "wrong"? I think she might have meant to say, "all these reports(that I have been drinking)are false." But, I didn't read the actual Twitter.

What is interesting to me, with young ladies such as Lindsey and those girls on E!...the "bad girls"...they seem to think they can break the law because they are "on tv" or because they are famous. Some people do "get away" with breaking the law because of their status or money but not all. I remember Lindsey as a young girl in Freaky Friday. I am not a big celeb follower(Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched is my obsession, tho' :blowkiss: ...and everyone from MST3K) but Lindsey did stand out for me, also.

I'm not gonna say it's a shame or anything like that, it's her life and I am just someone reading about it...

:twocents:

I'm sorry, but I think the judge just needs to put her in jail (without a bond) so she gets her act together. This little game she's playing is slightly ridiculous and getting really annoying.

And how many poor people are sitting in jail because they can't afford bail. How many are allowed excuses if they don't show up. How many can afford rehab. How many have rap sheets for drugs and get turned down for jobs because they can't get away with what the wealthy can.

would someone just throw her in jail already

As I understood it the SCRAM bracelet transmits information to a central source. If she got hit with a $200,000 dollar bond then the bracelet DO GO OFF after detecting alcohol. I can just hear her now..."But Judge I did not drink any alcohol, it must have been because of something that I ate. Yeah sure girl! Do not pass go, do not collect $200! This girl obviously needs some serious intervention on her drug and alcohol habits.

No sympathy for Lindsay from me. I think she needs to go to jail just like any other person would. Oh, wait! Any other person would have already been in jail.

Did I hear this morning that her excuse is that someone accidentally spilled a drink and it went down her boot????? What are the odds of something like that happening to someone that has on a SCRAM bracelet?

This is just a feeling I have. I think she's going to do Dr. Drew's rehab show. I heard she was offered 1 mil. So I think she's going to stay in the headlines and then do the show. This is JMO.

Right after "Dancing With the Stars" ended last month, I read that Lindsay Lohan was among the stars being considered for next season's show :purplebananna:

No sympathy for Lindsay from me. I think she needs to go to jail just like any other person would. Oh, wait! Any other person would have already been in jail.

Your absolutely right.
I am sick of the way celebs get away with anything they do. Charlie Sheen gets another slap on the wrist. One day people like these are going to kill someone and then what?

I'm sorry, but I think the judge just needs to put her in jail (without a bond) so she gets her act together. This little game she's playing is slightly ridiculous and getting really annoying.

You know if it was you or I it would have already been done ..... :furious:

It maybe good for her career to do the Dr. Drew show. I don't care if she goes to jail or not. At least if she's not in jail she's not living off our tax dollars. I think the court should make her do rehab and make her pay for it.

I really hope she gets the help she needs before it's too late.

Your absolutely right.
I am sick of the way celebs get away with anything they do. Charlie Sheen gets another slap on the wrist. One day people like these are going to kill someone and then what?

A little O/t but there already are celebities who have killed and gotten away with it. Sorry, not trying to veer from the thread but it has happened unfortunately.

Jane Velez-Mitchell will cover the latest about Lindsay within the next half hour. I'll report back with any news.

Long story, short: Lindsay was able to post $20K cash bond and will not have to go to jail on her probation violation. Lindsay Lohan is too rich to be in jail.

Your absolutely right.

Oh that "then what"?
That's when they get their very own reality show and weep about how they were wronged.:crazy:

It's laughable what these "celebs" get away with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back