Private message feature

Hi mod! I cannot post reply's on my laptop in pm. The page will not open the reply box. It is just a very long page which never reaches the reply box. Any ideas? Thanks!

deleted post- problem solved!

Hi mod! I cannot post reply's on my laptop in pm. The page will not open the reply box. It is just a very long page which never reaches the reply box. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hi IWK, I'm new here and trying to understand everything. So I've been reading on PMing and trying to see where I would be able to see if someone sent me a PM but I don't see that anywhere on my screen. When reading the instructions, I clicked on the area concerning PM's but it told me that I didn't have that capability.

Hope we both get ours figured out, I'm sure it's something simple.

Thanks!

Hi Mods,

I forgot to mention in my post yesterday about the PM feature, that when I'm posting on the board, there are no ways for me to highlight a particular section in the post (not meaning the PM feature now) so that it brings attention to what I want it to. Maybe you're working on this problem or upgrading something.

Thanks for all your attention and all you do!

P.S. Ahhhhh!! LOL. I just read a section entitled "Board Features and Registered Members" or something close to that which explains that I'll need to be patient for the PM feature. So disregard my request, I'm sure glad I came across that section. There really is a lot on this board to read and hard to get to it all at once. I do like the board and the way it is set up. It's very friendly.

Thanks again!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back