Kristian S Horman was arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
This thread is to discuss the arrest of Kristian Horman. It is believed he might be related to Kyron.

Could this person be involved in Kyron's disappearance?

Please note: we will NOT allow any other family members to be discussed. Stay on topic with Kristian only.

Thank you all for your patience!

I am not bringing him up on any RSO lists

yesterdays info:
Book Number CIN Book Date Race Sex
2010011682 552430 6/16/2010 14:25:00 W M

Charge Description Disposition
CHILD MOLESTATION 3 (0084030) COMM
RCW/Code Bail Amount Court
9A.44.089(2) $0
Charging Agency Charge Date Arrest Type
SNOHOMISH COUNTY SHERIFF 6/16/2010 14:25:00 CM /2010/06/17/

For what it is worth, a 32 year old Kristian Horman is listed under relatives on a people search of Kaine.

Edited to add: And all of his addresses are in WA.

If anyone has ancestry you can easily find out this is Kaine's brother.

He is NOT involved. While this reads as an "arrest" it was actually a sentencing. He was arrested (charged) for this in 2/09 and its finally come around to trial. While I can't verify if he has been locked up the entire time, nor can I find what sentence he got, I don't believe he is going to be connected to Kyron's case. But then again, I could be wrong.

I do believe this is how the "arrest in the case" got started though. Someone saw the name "Horman" in that booking log and ran with it - without fully checking it out. Kinda like the white truck - KWIM?

He's definitely related, they share the same father, but I do NOT think that he's involved in the disappearance of Kyron. There is no evidence that he was anywhere near Portland when Kyron went missing.

HOWEVER, we do know that molestors were usually molested--in my opinion, Kristian is not involved in Kyron's disappearance BUT his conviction for child molestation gives us great insight into family dynamics.

As the layers of the onion are peeled back, the stench becomes overwhelming.

so was he incarcerated all that time? do we know?

KH was a deacon

Greenwood Masonic Center

Meets on the 1st Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. (If a Holiday, then the 3rd Thursday). January and November meeting starts at 5:00 p.m. Dark July and August. (Contact)
Officers for 2006

Worshipful Master

Bro. Kristian Horman
Junior Deacon

No you don't have to sleuth anyone as Kimster has stated in her OP.
Please read the OP everyone. thanks

I do not think this is related to Kyron and that is what we are looking at. we are looking at this case only. period.
You can look at his arrest and sentencing, but leave the reat of the family out of it.

I think he's related but I doubt what he was arrested for has anything to do with Kyron. I think that maybe in light of what has happened to Kyron, and the investigation of various family members LE has no doubt conducted, info on him just happened to come up and he was arrested accordingly. JMO

NO JBean - I can't find out one way or the other. The $0 bail on this is obvious but I don't know if that was the case originally and whether he was able to post bail or not.

The link you provided also lists a "victim's statement."

These particular charges do not appear to be connected to Kyron. What I can't tell is if he has been held all this time or out.

No not related to Kyron at all obviously since he was sentenced yesterday LOL. No clue either on the last part.

No, it appears there was a conviction in April of this year and the charges are from an incident in Jan. 2009, and this was a sentencing date. I am going to go pull up the links now and will edit them in.

No, it appears there was a conviction in April of this year and the charges are from an incident in Jan. 2009, and this was a sentencing date. I am going to go pull up the links now and will edit them in.
but was he held without bond until sentencing?

If he was out on bail and knew his sentencing was coming up, maybe he could have been at Skyline that day.
Like a "I know I'm going down, what's stopping me from committing one last act" kinda thing.

I've seen it before.

No way to tell from what we know if he is/is not connected to Kyron's case.

But, he's his uncle and I'm sure he may have known about the science fair.

JMO

I am not bringing him up on any RSO lists

/
*snip*
Too soon. It's in yesterday's trial info:

Stipulated Trial
Court Finds Dfdt Guilty Of 3rd Deg
Judge Ronald L Castleberry
Child Molestation
06-16-2010 TRIAL DURATION ____.__ HRS Trial Duration 30 Mins
45 06-16-2010 FINDINGS OF FACT&CONCLUSIONS OF LAW Findings Of Fact&conclusions Of Law
Guilty Of 3rd Deg Child Molestation

I love how WS can with in a hour Dunk a Rumor that was going on most of the night!! THATS why I love it here! I also love how that photo was deleted so fast. You mods ROCK ALL! Have a starbucks on me!! he he

*snip*
Too soon. It's in yesterday's trial info:

Stipulated Trial
Court Finds Dfdt Guilty Of 3rd Deg
Judge Ronald L Castleberry
Child Molestation
06-16-2010 TRIAL DURATION ____.__ HRS Trial Duration 30 Mins
45 06-16-2010 FINDINGS OF FACT&CONCLUSIONS OF LAW Findings Of Fact&conclusions Of Law
Guilty Of 3rd Deg Child Molestation
I mean for prior acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members