Forensic Astrology - NANCY MOYER missing 3/6-7/09 Tenino, WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuba

Reaction score
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MissingWomanTeninoWA055.jpg

The man operating by surprise is in his twenties, withdrawn with a gaze directed to outer space. He is under the influence of drugs. Even without drugs, he is wayward and devious and untruthful. He has been a "neighbor" for only a month. He does have a record: possession & sale of drugs.

I am looking for a stone marker, sometimes called a monument, with facing plaque in the woods.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MissingWomanTeninoWA055.jpg

The man operating by surprise is in his twenties, withdrawn with a gaze directed to outer space. He is under the influence of drugs. Even without drugs, he is wayward and devious and untruthful. He has been a "neighbor" for only a month. He does have a record: possession & sale of drugs.

I am looking for a stone marker, sometimes called a monument, with facing plaque in the woods.
===============================================
Tuba:
I am so thrilled this chart has been done.
Are you able to tell :
if the chart showed this man still living in Tenino, Wa?
Was he a close neighbor of Nancy's?

Is this man one of the men Nancy had dated
since her seperation from her husband?

As for the monument: Is this where she is buried?

As for where the monument is : I will leave that to those who live in that area of Washington.
Again, thank you.

He is from the near neighborhood, yes. He is not a date. Nor a date from the past. If he likes a spot, he tends to stick despite pressures, being also a man who chooses to move on his own terms.

The solitary occupation of the house stands out as Nancy Moyer's downfall that Friday night. She was alone & known to be alone and she is small. We see all of this in Saturn of LACK, of presenting alone, rising in the horoscope. Saturn is the stem of a Y formation. Venus & Jupiter provided the opportunity to approach and take over while she was winding down and relaxing. The reaction point of the Y is Piscean Sun ruling the House of abduction and assassination: two shadowy figures.

He is from the near neighborhood, yes. He is not a date. Nor a date from the past. If he likes a spot, he tends to stick despite pressures, being also a man who chooses to move on his own terms.

The solitary occupation of the house stands out as Nancy Moyer's downfall that Friday night. She was alone & known to be alone and she is small. We see all of this in Saturn of LACK, of presenting alone, rising in the horoscope. Saturn is the stem of a Y formation. Venus & Jupiter provided the opportunity to approach and take over while she was winding down and relaxing. The reaction point of the Y is Piscean Sun ruling the House of abduction and assassination: two shadowy figures.
======================================================
Police found no forensic evidence in Nancy's house, car or property.
Did this man kill her there or abduct and take her to his house?

And what does this man look like? Are you able to read that?

With all the talk of lunar and solar eclipses,
I wonder if Nancy Moyer, Tenino, WA will be found?

There was a chart done for her.
It appeared she was abducted from her front porch, March 6, 2009.
She has not been found.

Studying Ms. Moyer's Last Seen chart, there is no one on the ground busy with the case and those assigned lack inspiration. The lunar eclipse on 7 July favours the Sun of her event although square that Venus. Mars is in position to assist but Mars itself will be powerfully afflicted by square to Jupiter conjunct Neptune. It is a good time for LE to review and brain storm the problems her case presents.

Question about Nancy Moyer: and where she might be found.
Is there any other or more detailed info about where to look for her?

Does the chart show if she is in the water or forest?
Is she hidden in plain sight?

ESE: Is this east toward Mt Rainer Nat'l Forest of more south to
Mt St Helen's?
Could the chart reading of up to 89 miles ESE mean
.89 or 8.9 or just up to 89?

The chart reading mentioned a plaque or monument:
Does it have words on it? Or how large it is?

Is there anything else that you would need to get a more detailed chart reading?

Thank you.
Thank all of you for the wonderful work you do.

post_old.gif
Dreamweaver said on 07-11-2009, 02:47 PM

Nancy Moyer: missing, Tenino WA
Question about Nancy Moyer: and where she might be found.
Is there any other or more detailed info about where to look for her?

Does the chart show if she is in the water or forest?
Is she hidden in plain sight?

ESE: Is this east toward Mt Rainer Nat'l Forest of more south to
Mt St Helen's?
Could the chart reading of up to 89 miles ESE mean
.89 or 8.9 or just up to 89?

The chart reading mentioned a plaque or monument:
Does it have words on it? Or how large it is?

Is there anything else that you would need to get a more detailed chart reading?

Thank you.
Thank all of you for the wonderful work you do.

Tuba is there anything new in the chart on Nancy Moyer?

Late this week the Sun in Libra favours finding some article that belonged to Nancy and which should yield leads. Other than that prospect, there is nothing new to report on her disappearance. We only have a last seen moment in time when she stopped on her way home. Shortly after that, as you know, she was ambushed and put into a position where she could not act in her own behalf. That must have been terrifying.

Late this week the Sun in Libra favours finding some article that belonged to Nancy and which should yield leads. Other than that prospect, there is nothing new to report on her disappearance. We only have a last seen moment in time when she stopped on her way home. Shortly after that, as you know, she was ambushed and put into a position where she could not act in her own behalf. That must have been terrifying.
=================================
Tuba:
Thank you for this.
I think of Nancy Moyer every day.
I hope that she is found someday soon.

Tuba; I know there is probably nothing new in Nancy's chart which can be revealed, but I can't resist asking. This case makes me sad, she is out there somewhere waiting to be found.

Tuba; I know there is probably nothing new in Nancy's chart which can be revealed, but I can't resist asking. This case makes me sad, she is out there somewhere waiting to be found.

I second this. I think of Nancy Moyer almost every day.

Tuba: I know at one time there was a posting from you about
the distance Nancy M might be located at. I think it was 80? miles
SSE.
Is that still relevant? Can she be found? Will she be found?
Is the man that abducted her still around?
Is he dangerous to others?

I pray for Nancy and her family.

Tuba is there anything in Nancy's last seen chart about the POI's occupation, likes or dislikes. Was this a sexually motivated crime?

Could Nancy's disappearance be by design, meaning someone wanted her to be taken out of the picture?

I am stuck on the thought that her stop at Dave's Thriftway was somehow connected to her disappearance. Was it an opportunity for the POI to see her in the store, follow her home? Could he be an employee of the store or someone who just hangs around in parking lot?

Certainly, this missing woman could have been sighted when she shopped or left the market but there was no single stalker. If you study her Last Seen chart, you will see that others were with her. She was not a lone planet in a Sign nor a planet with just one other in a Sign. That night, the Moon was in the House of groups also. The collection of planets that included Nancy was in the Sign of groups.

Nancy may not have given this away by her expression or her demeanor but she was distressed and upset. In fact she was ready to fold. All this is certain because Nancy's ruler is found in House 6 in a Fixed Sign and also, Saturn is in House 1. The way this usually sorts out, she would have been facing an obligation she felt she had to fulfill too but we have been told nothing about that or her personal affairs.

There are two signatures of ambush in the Last Seen horoscope. The Sun ruling House 12 of hidden enemies is confronting her in a direct, overt way: see Sun at the cusp of H. 7 and opposing her. The other ambush emblem is Mars conjunct Neptune, both tightly accompanying her.

When you find Pluto in the home, once again a group is involved in the scene. If you examine the left margin of the chart, you'll see that Mercury or Nancy is parallel Mars and Saturn is parallel the ASC. I feel she never had a chance. Who is there to help or encourage her? No one!

Tuba, Nancy's chart interpretation is chilling. I haven't followed Nancy's case but your synopsis has raised my curiosity. I will read up on her case. Thanks for all you do! wm

Thank you Tuba, more details from her chart to work with. One thing I thought of; Nancy was separated from her husband but not divorced. By all accounts they had an amicable arrangement for the two children.

Is it possible Nancy was feeling pressured to file for a formal divorce? The other thing I thought of was work related. Was she being pressured by a co-worker for a date?

Does her chart speak about anything to do with her work?

Thank you Tuba, more details from her chart to work with. One thing I thought of; Nancy was separated from her husband but not divorced. By all accounts they had an amicable arrangement for the two children.

Is it possible Nancy was feeling pressured to file for a formal divorce? The other thing I thought of was work related. Was she being pressured by a co-worker for a date?

Does her chart speak about anything to do with her work?

Think numbers. It was a clot of people.

King T.V. (out of King County) reported last year that it "is believed Nancy Moyer went missing Saturday, March 7, 2009". This was well after the first days when news came in that she had disappeared. Maybe we can safely assume that police had time to make an assessment.

If the Last Seen does not fit the circumstances of her disappearance, we can look instead at the time Bill Moyer found the door ajar and an empty house, t.v. running, half a glassful of wine. He had a very regular drop off time and he claims that Nancy only missed that time once. Therefore, he knows when he went to the house. We need to find out when that was. Then we can work the event of his finding her gone.

Handing in a check to pay for groceries at the Thriftway Market may be 24 hours +/- from the incident that removed Nancy from her home.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/TwilightonSatMarch72009Moyer001.jpg

Official Civil Twilight occurred on March 7 at 6:37 p.m., following a 6:06 sunset. Day was done and it seems a likely time to turn on the television and pour a ruby glassful.

One transit is slowly rocking Nancy's world and that is Pluto square her own Pluto. If that were lethal, we would all be under the harrow though. No, it is the mixture of the weekend's planets that raises the hair, the worst in the crowd being Mars conjunct Neptune; Uranus opposite ASC for a surprise attack. Her Mars in Scorpio is resourceful but no match for all those Aquarian planets when they square off.

Overnight, we went on Daylight Savings Time and I have wondered if either Bill or Nancy Moyer neglected that hour difference on Sunday evening when he was meant to return the children. But that's another evening and another set of circs.

King T.V. (out of King County) reported last year that it "is believed Nancy Moyer went missing Saturday, March 7, 2009". This was well after the first days when news came in that she had disappeared. Maybe we can safely assume that police had time to make an assessment.

If the Last Seen does not fit the circumstances of her disappearance, we can look instead at the time Bill Moyer found the door ajar and an empty house, t.v. running, half a glassful of wine. He had a very regular drop off time and he claims that Nancy only missed that time once. Therefore, he knows when he went to the house. We need to find out when that was. Then we can work the event of his finding her gone.

Handing in a check to pay for groceries at the Thriftway Market may be 24 hours +/- from the incident that removed Nancy from her home.

http://www.nancymoyer.com/
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7151744

As far as I know, they still do not know if she went missing Friday night or sometime Saturday. To clarify...Bill had the kids with him after school on Friday until Sunday evening when he took them back to Nancy's house. Nancy was not expecting the kids home until Sunday evening. The last person we know of that saw her was the clerk in Thriftway. I don't think Nancy is still in the house or the immediate vicinity since the police did a thorough search on Thursday.

My "creep-o-meter" has not gone off around Matthew but it has around another person that works in our office. I don't want to put a name out there because I suspect the police are looking at this person closely and I would not want to damage the investigation. Nancy had plans with this man for Sat. night but he claims she never showed up. This man seemed more romantically interested in Nancy than she was in him. Unfortunately there are also a couple other men I suspect. Men she dated in the recent past. It is possible one of these men didn't want the relationship to end and they did something to her. The police have the names of these men, so they will be investigated.
The above from a co-worker at another forum ...

http://www.co.thurston.wa.us/sheriff/hp-docs/missing-persons/MPB-Moyer-Nancy.pdf

Tough question Tuba, I just spent two hours reading, listening to video and searching for the time Bill Moyer dropped off the girls. Everything says "Sunday Evening", no specific time is mentioned. If no one else comes up with it, I'll call TCSO Monday and see if will tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401