TN - Cynthia Crabtree, 28, found murdered, Smith County, 18 May 2010

PickieChickie

Former Member
Reaction score
Police find man's dentures with name engraved on them near woman's body!

By Associated Press - 9:21 AM CDT, June 18, 2010

COOKEVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Authorities found a suspect's dentures, engraved with his name, near the body of a woman found dead on a roadside in Smith County.

The Cookeville Herald Citizen reports the body of Cynthia Dawn Crabtree, of Cookeville, was discovered May 28. About 10 feet away were state-issued dentures belonging to Mike Horn.

Good grief! I wonder if they gave his dentures back or are they being held in evidence? Wouldn't you think he might have missed them? Ugh..

Good grief! I wonder if they gave his dentures back or are they being held in evidence? Wouldn't you think he might have missed them? Ugh..

Instead of taking a bite out of crime, this careless criminal left a bite near the crime! Lol!

I hate to sound uncaring, but maybe he killed her because she stole his dentures! When he tried to get them from her, she tossed them as far as she could out into the darkness.

I hate to sound uncaring, but maybe he killed her because she stole his dentures! When he tried to get them from her, she tossed them as far as she could out into the darkness.

Yeah, but maybe he told her to bite him? :waitasec::innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back