LE Press Conferences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetaime

Reaction score
No clue where do put this, but expecting a live presser today at 2PM Oregon time.

Time not yet definite. Will update as soon as we have a definite time.

This post has been edited by BeanE.

====================================

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is holding a brieing on flyer that is being distributed to public - 06/18/10

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Captain Jason Gates will provide a briefing on the attached flyer that is being released today to the public. This flyer has been distributed to the Skyline Elementary staff.

The flyer is attached to this briefing notice

The briefing will be held Friday (June 18, 2010) 2pm at the Skyline Elementary School (11536 NW Skyline Blvd., Portland, OR 97231).

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

RUMOR:

2 pm live presser coming up - reported on truck thread...

:couch:

Just spreading the presser heads-up. Makes sense to me. It's about time. The media's pressured it.

http://www.facebook.com/RichelleCareyHLN

no idea time zone. it's 2 now here...

okay so, maybe if it's LIVE presser that time is Oregon time. What time is it in Oregon again?

RUMOR:

2 pm live presser coming up - reported on truck thread...

:couch:

Just spreading the presser heads-up. Makes sense to me. It's about time. The media's pressured it.

that's sucks i'll already be off work....i'll have to sneak in this evening from home....i hate getting on the computer at home :banghead:

If it's possible, would someone transcribe for those of us at work who cannot watch?

Just the Cliff Notes version would be great. TIA

I would imagine 2pm Portland time. They have to give enough time for press to arrive....right?

They just announced on CNN they are waiting for a briefing on Kyron.

No clue where do put this, but expecting a live presser @ 2pm.

I just heard that on HLN and had the sudden urge to puke. :sick:

I'm not sure why. It's not like I anticipate getting any actual information from them.

Presser time has been changed... LE is not going to speak for another few hours according to what was just said on HLN

HLN - we told you we were waiting for an update from the police dept but that will actually not take place for several hours.

HLN CNN just said the announcement will be this evening around 6pm EDT. Announcement is delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth