A Catholic priest and nun have been convicted for having sex in airport lot

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
The 43-year-old priest and 26-year-old nun were caught "in the act" in a tinted saloon car parked at Lilongwe International Airport.

"It was a bizarre spectacle, the public alerted airport police after noticing the car shaking in a funny way," police spokesman Kelvin Maigwa told the BBC.

The pair received a suspended six-month jail sentence with hard labour.

Remorse

In a packed and giggling court-room, both the priest and the nun pleaded guilty to the charge of indecent behaviour in a public place and disorderly conduct.

The nun tearfully told the magistrate she regretted her brief lapse in judgement, while the priest said that as a man of God he accepted Satan had tempted him.

Magistrate Arthur Mtalimanja accepted their pleas in mitigation, but admonished them saying that as servants of God they were the last to be expected to misbehave in public.

"I therefore sentence you to six months imprisonment with hard labour, but I will suspend it... because you have shown remorse," he said.

The two were first noticed at the airport by eyewitnesses as they parked the car and wound up the tinted windows.

"We thought they could be rushing for a plane that was about to take off but we were surprised that they never got out of the car," said a taxi driver. After being arrested, the nun was allowed to put on her habit, Mr Maigwa said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3936007.stm

hi cass! and then there's the 'lighter side' of religion. :rolleyes:

How many commandments did these two break anyay? :waitasec:

Casshew said:
How many commandments did these two break anyay? :waitasec:

Now they won't get their reward in heaven.

Cass, is that really a picture of Amber Frey morphed onto wonderwoman?

vicktor said:
Cass, is that really a picture of Amber Frey morphed onto wonderwoman?
Yeah.. I made it LOL

Too much time on my hands.. but if I didn't make silly pics.. I might have sex with priests!

Casshew said:
Yeah.. I made it LOL

Too much time on my hands.. but if I didn't make silly pics.. I might have sex with priests!

cass, your creative talents would enrich the lives of everyone, no matter what you do! :)

lex said:
cass, your creative talents would enrich the lives of everyone, no matter what you do! :)
I morphed Scott Peterson's head on a donkey once... you could hardly tell the difference. :cool:

Casshew said:
I morphed Scott Peterson's head on a donkey once... you could hardly tell the difference. :cool:

that fits! lol! but how do you morph pictures? how do you paste pictures to this site? i'm in the infint stage of computerism.

Well... I find the photos I want to use... then I resize them, crop them and strip out the backgrounds.. then I start a new photo and layer the others on it so they look like one. I just use adobe photoshop.. it's fun!

Casshew said:
Well... I find the photos I want to use... then I resize them, crop them and strip out the backgrounds.. then I start a new photo and layer the others on it so they look like one. I just use adobe photoshop.. it's fun!

thanks cass! i have some free time on my hands, think i'll leave the nuns alone, and play around with my photo site and maybe take a computer class so i can figure out how to do all this neat stuff!

lex said:
thanks cass! i have some free time on my hands, think i'll leave the nuns alone, and play around with my photo site and maybe take a computer class so i can figure out how to do all this neat stuff!
Somewhere in the world... a nun is brokenhearted. :(

lex!!! clowns scare the dickins out of me :hand: :hand: :hand: :eek: :eek: :eek:

No clowns!!!

(music is cute though) lol

Casshew said:
Somewhere in the world... a nun is brokenhearted. :(

you mean relieved. cass, i can't seem to post pictures to this site like you do, all i can post are the address's, how do you do it? do i need a special program?

Lex... you will notice that I have never posted a single photo in the bizarre forum.. it does not work on this forum for some reason.

Weird huh?

By the way ~ I just noticed the clowns were gone and it was the cute pup in the tux.... much, much bettah.

Here is one of my favorite pics... reminds me of my husband..

http://members.rogers.com/worldwar111/Squirrel%20funny.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back