Central Texas Girl Bullied and Attacked

CuriousTwo

Reaction score
Mom: Daughter's Attack by Bullies Caught on Tape

A Central Texas mom says a video being circulated at her daughter's school proves her claim that her daughter is being bullied and attacked.

"About a week-and-a-half ago, my daughter was assaulted in the city of Lacy Lakeview. It was an incident that started at school," said Jane Carter after her 14-year-old was involved in an incident. "This is a very scary feeling to watch two children even to fight at this level."

Carter says a group of Connally High School girls has been bullying her daughter for years, but never at this level. "Fourteen-year-old girls are known to run their mouths and that's your freedom, your right as an American citizen to say whatever you need to say. But it is not your right to put your hands on other people."

<SNIPPED>

News article here: http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/92727644.html

I thought the comments and suggestions made by many of the people following the news article were very good.

I live in central Texas, and they probably won't publish my comment. Just know that area is one of the most religious areas in Texas. This hypocritical behavior doesn't surprise me in the least.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back