Thread #3 Thread #4

Thread #5 Thread #6

Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9 Thread #10

Thread #11 Thread #12

Thread #13 Thread #14

Brought over from the last thread:

sbakker said:
Today, our autistic daughter was missing from her day training place. My daughter went to pick her up. Nobody could find her. She was found four plus miles away. She went from Clearfield to Layton. She walked into a office, my daughter's sis-in-law (who lives in SLC) was working in Layton for the day, noticed Codee(has only met her 4-5 times) and called my daughter. We do not know how she made it there, we think someone gave her a ride. She could not cross streets,stop lights, busy roads,etc. let alone find her way home.

It was so frrightning, just losing someone for that short of a time. many thoughts ran through my head. She is 36.

It really made me think of all our friends, who have lost someone dear to them. Bless you all.

OMG! I hope she's OK. Is there any chance she got a ride with the relative of another client?

O/T
We just had a 5.5 earthquake in Ontario. Ohio, Mass and NY state felt it.

I've not determined what Steven's eBay user ID was, BUT I have found out that neither of the user IDs we were discussing, were his.

So we can scratch that.

I've not determined what Steven's eBay user ID was, BUT I have found out that neither of the user IDs we were discussing, were his.

So we can scratch that.

Okay, back to square one.

sbakker - I hope your daughter is alright tonight. I can't imagine how frightening that was for you - even for such a short time.

Oh my goodness, I just went back and read about your daughter, sbakker. I'm SO glad she is back and safe. What an amazing coincidence that she found herself in your daughter's sil's office. Such a relief!

I get a subtext that there are quite a few missing persons cases in their files. A lot more than are on the public record.

Yup ... and even some of the victims are criminals, that just means that there's another criminal on the loose.

They must have gotten some extra funds or something.

.....AND they're going to look at :cold: missing-persons cases.

Here's hopin'

Well sheesh! I totally missed this article - sorry SMcS!

I'm a bit disturbed to learn there are 23 unsolved murders in Henderson, quite frankly. But I digress.....

I do hope they find something. If Steven was lured there and murdered, I'm guessing he wasn't the first or the last. Perhaps they can find some kind of connection.

Is Steven's case cold? :(

Just want to mention, I'm fairly certain the Henderson PD has more peeps and more resources than Metro. That fact has been a bit of a stickler for me all along in Steven's case.

Honestly....

So we can scratch that.

Because you heard from the owners? Or because the family told you that? The dates are very odd to me regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff