"Let Me See That Thong"

Pandora

Reaction score
Let Me See That Thong
Thursday, July 29, 2004

SCOTTSBLUFF, Neb. — When the rapper Sisqo (search) sang, “Let me see that thong,” it’s likely he wasn’t talking to men.

But two guys decided to let people in a Nebraska Wal-Mart (search) store see their thongs anyway — on a dare — and they were arrested for doing it.

The men, ages 35 and 36, bought two pairs of the skimpy women’s underwear, put it on in the bathroom and then came out wearing just the thongs and T-shirts, according to police in Scottsbluff, Neb.

Witnesses said the men strolled through the Wal-Mart and out to their car.

Cops arrested the duo in the parking lot and charged them with public indecency and disorderly conduct after studying a store surveillance video.

The pair were asked why they were wearing women’s thongs. One of the guys said that a friend had “triple-dog dared them” to carry out the prank.

The men won’t be prosecuted, according to police.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,127500,00.html

Casshew said:
Thong song gone wrong.

Thong2.jpg

Indigo... I swear it looked good in the shop changeroom, they must have trick mirrors. :doh:

No, DP, it did not look good. I was at the Bluffs Walmart at the time... buying bananas of all things.

Ivy said:
No, DP, it did not look good. I was at the Bluffs Walmart at the time... buying bananas of all things.

You mean you saw them??? We actually had a member at a location where a crime was taking place!!! :woohoo:

My sister-in-law is an eye doctor, so if you need an eye transplant, just let me know and I'll see if I can get you the family discount!! :rolleyes:

Well, they HAD to do it. It was a TRIPLE DOG dare. It's really hard to get out of one of those. :laugh:

Jeana (DP) said:
Yeah, but did it LOOK GOOD???? :blushing:

A. 2 guys in Walmart: it depends from which direction you were observing from, and from which sexual orientation you are coming from.

B. Woman in picture with the uh... voluptuous figure: In comparison to my 6' tall super XL blow-up doll Bessie, she looks pretty good. (how does she ever get back up?)

vicktor said:
A. 2 guys in Walmart: it depends from which direction you were observing from, and from which sexual orientation you are coming from.

B. Woman in picture with the uh... voluptuous figure: In comparison to my 6' tall super XL blow-up doll Bessie, she looks pretty good. (how does she ever get back up?)

"Bessie," Vicktor????? I think we're going to need to get you some help soon!!! LOL ;)

Jeana (DP) said:
"Bessie," Vicktor????? I think we're going to need to get you some help soon!!! LOL ;)
My Sister has a cow called Bessie lol

Casshew said:
My Sister has a cow called Bessie lol

I hope he didn't name his blow up playmate "Bessie" simply because she's 6'0. I'd hate to think he's discriminating against us tall chicks! :rolleyes:

Jeana (DP) said:

Relax, its already been taken care of. Even as we read,(or type) there is a vast network of people who monitor me and urge me on, at the grocery store, at the movies, at the rec. center, at the pool hall, etc. They even monitor posts on this forum. (no kidding)

vicktor said:
Relax, its already been taken care of. Even as we read,(or type) there is a vast network of people who monitor me and urge me on, at the grocery store, at the movies, at the rec. center, at the pool hall, etc. They even monitor posts on this forum. (no kidding)

Really? That is interesting. Have you ever seen the movie "A Beautiful Mind"?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back