Fireball Run/ KlaasKids.org/Your Phone Call Could Help Bring Home A Missing Child.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Marc Klaas and KlaasKids.org could use help in the annual FireBall Run.

All you need to do is make a phone call and see if someone you know can help out. That's it. If you know of a printing company that can help and use some massive publicity in return then all we ask is you make a phone call and put them in touch with Marc Klaas.

From Marc Klaas and KlaasKids.org

"We have been chosen as the official charity of the 2010 Fireball Run (www.fireballrun.com).

The largest and most interactive adventure rally in the country, the Fireball Run is an eight day/3,500 mile race through America’s heartland.
Some 75 teams compete for trophies, media attention, and to highlight the plight of missing children. "

"The mission: to distribute 1,000 posters over 18 cities in an effort to aid in the recovery of that missing child."

"We are currently seeking a printing company that will donate the posters and hope that the fine members of Websleuths will assist us in achieving that goal.

In return, the company that agrees to assist with this effort receives a full sponsorship credit, valued at $50,000 worth of publicity.

"

If you know of someone please put them in touch with Marc Klaas.
klaaskids@pacbell.net

It will be a great deal all around for everyone. Please click on the "Websleuths doc" below for more details.

Thank you,
Tricia

Attachments

• Websleuths.doc
    211.5 KB · Views: 16
Im working on distributing informational flyers to our local printing companies. I really hope one of them will want to get involved. the rally passes through our home state, so the publicity would be a great incentive. I do have a question though, how many posters are you needing printed? And is it all the same poster, or are there several different posters highlighting different cases? Thanks for the info!

Im working on distributing informational flyers to our local printing companies. I really hope one of them will want to get involved. the rally passes through our home state, so the publicity would be a great incentive. I do have a question though, how many posters are you needing printed? And is it all the same poster, or are there several different posters highlighting different cases? Thanks for the info!

Thank you so very much for helping.

It is 1000 posters per team and they don't know exactly how many teams yet but it looks like at least 25. So at least 25 thousand and maybe more.

It will be different posters highlighting different cases.

Here are a few more bits of info you might need

* The formatting and design are already done
* Size of the poster is 8x11
* Either matte or gloss
* Ship date is September 20

Mimimama I would email Marc and ask him just to be sure.
klaaskids@pacbell.net

Thank you so much for doing this. Marc Klaas does so much for missing kids and never asks for anything in return. I would love it if WS could help him with this project.

Feel free to email me too if you need anything else at tgrif@xmission.com

Tricia

Here is the entire press release.

The KlaasKids Foundation is a nationally recognized 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization and all donations are tax deductible (www.klaaskids.org).
We have been chosen as the official charity of the 2010 Fireball Run (www.fireballrun.com).

The largest and most interactive adventure rally in the country, the Fireball Run is an eight day/3,500 mile race through America’s heartland.
Some 75 teams compete for trophies, media attention, and to highlight the plight of missing children.

The mission: to distribute 1,000 posters over 18 cities in an effort to aid in the recovery of that missing child.
One of the KlaasKids Foundation responsibilities is to provide the missing child flyers.

We are currently seeking a printing company that will donate the posters and hope that the fine members of Websleuths will assist us in achieving that goal.

In return, the company that agrees to assist with this effort receives a full sponsorship credit, valued at $50,000 worth of publicity.

The Fireball Run raises tremendous awareness of number of children abducted each year in the U.S., and of the 100+ children featured during the first two rallies, 40 have since been located and reunited with their searching families.
Sanctioned by the United States Auto Club (USAC), the Fireball Run has been praised by members of Congress, endorsed by city leaders and law enforcement agencies.

Thanks for the info Tricia. I will email Marc as well just to double check that we have all of this correct. I have one printing company that seems interested, so I'm hoping they go for it!

Thanks for the info Tricia. I will email Marc as well just to double check that we have all of this correct. I have one printing company that seems interested, so I'm hoping they go for it!

I love you. I do. I'll admit it. I love you. :) Thank you

I posted this link on Etsy.. hopefully some of the printers will pitch in!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back