More than 160 witnesses in this case? Any thoughts?

Kimberlyd125

Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athlet
Reaction score
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...ow-In-Court/QkQtrFOgf0uL-X-dmiylBw.cspx?rss=1

Snipped:

CLAY COUNTY, Fla. -- Jarred Harrell did not appear at his court date this morning on charges he molested and murdered 7-year-old Somer Thompson.
It was a status hearing for the judge and legal teams to go over depositions.
A source inside the legal team tells Action News that there are more than 160witnesses in this case, so a lengthy trial is expected.

160 is a lot of witnesses IMO.

Just thought I'd start a thread so we can discuss who we think those witnesses are.

My first thought was:

Wow! There must be more people that can link Harrell to Somer than I thought. But then, that includes all the forensic witnesses too. And law enforcement.

Still it seems like a lot.

as someone who did some off the record (but useful) investigative work on a murder trial, they will not call a 160 witnesses. alot of them will be police and forensics experts that will basically say the same thing. and it gets repetitive (as it did in my trial) and the jury loses intrest.

they will call as many witnesses they feel necessery to prove the case, but not repeat the same thing over and over again imo.

I really hope those 160 witnesses have plenty of info so JH stays where he belongs. That is until they carry out the death penalty that I'm hoping for.

Justice for Somer!!!!

I wonder when the list will be made public via the Sunshine Law?

Bumping. Any new pressers or news regarding trial prep?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back