2010.06.25 Document Release: More Letters

Status
Not open for further replies.

WholeLottaRosie

Dancing on a moonbeam!
Reaction score
Prosecutors say they plan to release some 5,000 pages of discovery documents in the Casey Anthony case on Friday.

These documents include many letters addressed to Anthony herself, according to Danielle Tavernier, spokeswoman for Orange-Osceola State Attorney Lawson Lamar.

"I think most are letters addressed to the defendant, but since there are 5,000 pages, I can't say I read them all," Tavernier said in an e-mail. "I saw a statement mixed in there too."

More at link

Let's see - take out menus ready, Red Bull and Coffee, drink makings, Daughter at Grannies. Check to all. Looks like I'm ready. Are you?

Why thank you WLR :) Now I can plan my day tomorrow (which is laundry day). Put load in, read, put load in dryer, read, fold, read, repeat :)

Now what to do with my 12 year old. Too bad his golf lessons ended today. Maybe I can send him to a friends house! LOL

Mel

Prosecutors say they plan to release some 5,000 pages of discovery documents in the Casey Anthony case on Friday.

These documents include many letters addressed to Anthony herself, according to Danielle Tavernier, spokeswoman for Orange-Osceola State Attorney Lawson Lamar.

"I think most are letters addressed to the defendant, but since there are 5,000 pages, I can't say I read them all," Tavernier said in an e-mail. "I saw a statement mixed in there too."

More at link

Let's see - take out menus ready, Red Bull and Coffee, drink makings, Daughter at Grannies. Check to all. Looks like I'm ready. Are you?
Thank goodness I don't have to go to work!!

Thank god its Saturday here tomorrow....gym....laptop....couch....coffee....cat....neck + shoulder massage.

I'm confused though, arent letters addressed to her ...private?

:$

eta or do they mean from people who shouldnt have been sending them, ie cookie?

Time to consider reciting Intermezzo's Doc Dump Prayer a few times this morning:

"Lord, Forgive me for what I am about to read" :prayer:

Nothing is private when you are a prisoner of any state. She has lost that privlege when she decided to not be a mother anymore! JMHO

Justice for Caylee

State to release more Casey Anthony letters on Friday
June 24, 2010|By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando SentinelProsecutors say they plan to release some 5,000 pages of discovery documents in the Casey Anthony case on Friday.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...otective-custody-status-cindy-anthony-letters

ICA loves to write, IMO...now I'm curious as to what statement is mixed in there and what it states...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Hmmm...Wonder if there are any letters from George and Cindy?:waitasec:

Can't wait. Free entertainment is hard to come by these days. Hope this helps give us a better insight into the mind of a killer, but I doubt it. R.I.P Caylee baby

Why thank you WLR :) Now I can plan my day tomorrow (which is laundry day). Put load in, read, put load in dryer, read, fold, read, repeat :)

Now what to do with my 12 year old. Too bad his golf lessons ended today. Maybe I can send him to a friends house! LOL

Mel

O/T Hello there, if you have a twelve year old taking golf lessons, he is looking forward to a very bright future...these are what folks jokingly refer to as high class problems. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Your post made me think of all that Caylee will never get to do.

I sure wish Malory and Mark Hawkins interviews were mixed in with the hate mail and what I assume may be some words of encouragement. People are not lukewarm about this. If one is going to take the time to write to her, there opinion is likely pretty evident in their writings. I just want to see what interviews are mixed in there.

Maybe KC didn't flushie flushie her letters from Robyn?

Hmmm...Wonder if there are any letters from George and Cindy?:waitasec:

I would love to see those! Maybe KC kept the ones supposedly slipped to her by Baez. :woohoo:

I am getting so impatient :( It's 6:16 am here and I have not slept at all yet. But I am gonna make my family some blueberry muffins to make up for me being on the computer all day :)

I have company coming for the weekend . . . (damn dust bunnies!). I will be checking in periodically on this thread and hoping for updates and highlights from those who are able to read and discern and keep us in the loop! I will defer to all of my fellow sleuthers to pull out the good stuff and post while I toil in the mire of fluffing, dusting, and washing sheets. Thanks in advance for your insightful and informative updates!

(I am three years old)...We already saw the letters which addressed her private. Hopefully these letters leave my home-state out of it.

Mel

I feel your pain, and I'll do you one better... I actually agreed to drive the golf cart for my (just turned) 13 year old and his friend for an entire 18 holes in the 100 degree heat......TODAY!!!! What was I thinking, LOL???? And with my luck (Murphy and all) my Iphone is dead and I am on a waiting list for the new one, but I have no Iphone today!! So I can't even WS while they hit!!! :banghead:

The stars must be aligning for me today...I only have a doctors appt at 1pm then I can come home and read all weekend.....oh, somethings going to happen to screw this up for me, it's inevitable.

I have never been on WS when a doc dump occured (I am a newbie), is a separate thread going to be here for the docs, or is this the thread, or how do you guys do it? TIA

abbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member