Naked gunman on I-80 causes chaos in Wyoming

spamelope

Reaction score
A naked man armed with a gun caused chaos on a section of I-80 in Wyoming, ending with three people injured and the suspect under arrest, police said.

Armondo Cano, 26, of Moroni, Utah, was arrested Wednesday night on suspicion of attacking several motorists on a desolate stretch of highway between Rawlins and Green River, according to a media release from the Wyoming Highway Patrol, which referred to the incident as a "bizarre series of events."

Shots were fired, vehicles were intentionally rammed and one person was cut with shattered glass before authorities were able to subdue the agitated and mobile suspect.

Highway patrol dispatchers started getting calls at about 9 p.m. Wednesday about a white car that had been "swerving all over the highway and had run off the road" about 33 miles west of Rawlins, the highway patrol said.

The driver of the car, later identified as Cano, got out of the car and ran across the highway several times in front of passing vehicles. Dispatchers than started fielding reports that the man was "standing out in the roadway and was wearing no clothes."
http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_15375644?source=commented-

A naked man armed with a gun caused chaos on a section of I-80 in Wyoming, ending with three people injured and the suspect under arrest, police said.

Armondo Cano, 26, of Moroni, Utah, was arrested Wednesday night on suspicion of attacking several motorists on a desolate stretch of highway between Rawlins and Green River, according to a media release from the Wyoming Highway Patrol, which referred to the incident as a "bizarre series of events."

Shots were fired, vehicles were intentionally rammed and one person was cut with shattered glass before authorities were able to subdue the agitated and mobile suspect.

Highway patrol dispatchers started getting calls at about 9 p.m. Wednesday about a white car that had been "swerving all over the highway and had run off the road" about 33 miles west of Rawlins, the highway patrol said.

The driver of the car, later identified as Cano, got out of the car and ran across the highway several times in front of passing vehicles. Dispatchers than started fielding reports that the man was "standing out in the roadway and was wearing no clothes."

What a freak!

It sounds like a combination of pot and acid to me.

I know these are very serious crimes he committed and I'm relieved that no one got killed. And I apologize in advance to anyone I offend by saying this. But I couldn't help but LMAO reading this sequence of events - it reads like something about Hunter S. Thompson! It's soooo true that truth is stranger than fiction.

Geez, I've been worried about shooting my mouth off inappropriately.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back