New People Magazine article on the KH case

chargers2010

Inactive
Reaction score
Have any of you read the new People Magazine article about the KH case that came out today? I read it and it has some new information from TH's father about LE searching her truck twice, a second lie detector test, and a 6 hour interrogation with LE. Very interesting information if true. I would like to know anyone else's thoughts on this.

Have any of you read the new People Magazine article about the KH case that came out today? I read it and it has some new information from TH's father about LE searching her truck twice, a second lie detector test, and a 6 hour interrogation with LE. Very interesting information if true. I would like to know anyone else's thoughts on this.

I just read it and was shocked at what her father said. When asked what he thought the chances TH would be arrested he said "50/50"...Wow...from her own father...

Does it mention cell phone pings???

I'll have to pick up this mag tomorrow.

Does it mention cell phone pings???

Nothing on cell phone pings or Sauvie Island is mentioned. It's mainly about a few friends and her father speaking up on what a good mother she is and how she is cooperating with LE.

I just glanced at this at the checkstand but I had to laugh when her father said she would never get another job. As far I have found she has only worked one year in her life (outside of raising children, which of course a big job).

I just glanced at this at the checkstand but I had to laugh when her father said she would never get another job. As far I have found she has only worked one year in her life (outside of raising children, which of course a big job).

Unless you count 6-8 hours a day, 6 days a week bodybuilding. I bet some people would consider that a job!

So what kind of person is her father? Is he a credible source?

LOL - that might require sleuthing him, in order to answer that question, unless there are locals here on this board who know him & can comment as to his character.

I heard he was a teacher? I don't know how credible he is but he does seem to know more then I do anyway.

:scream:

I really need a linkie. waaaa!!! waaaa!!!
I cannot find one.
I lookied and lookied.

I cannot find one.
I lookied and lookied.

I think you will have to buy the magazine! (At least, that is what the publisher would like!)

LOL - that might require sleuthing him, in order to answer that question, unless there are locals here on this board who know him & can comment as to his character.

No need to sleuth him LOL. I just wondered if we had a sense of him. These are some bold statements being quoted here. Why would anyone say that kind of thing to PEOPLE MAGAZINE when LE is saying nothing? Doesn't make sense to me.

I cannot find one.
I lookied and lookied.

To People?

I can not believe a father would say that to a national magazine, which he must know everyone in the community will read. :eek: If he is right, I wonder how far the apple fell from the tree! As Bean says, is he credible ???

I couldn't find online either. Well, LE may not have a shred of evidence, but sure seems like SM is their main focus...at this point anyway.

To People?

I can not believe a father would say that to a national magazine, which he must know everyone in the community will read. :eek: If he is right, I wonder how far the apple fell from the tree! As Bean says, is he credible ???

It just might be his perception that LE is scapgoating his daughter.

I'm sorry, feel I can't comment until it until I read it. And linkie it.

who's family give people magazine interviews like that?
how much did he get paid?
what would she be arrested for? 50/50

Now I fear Terri was off doing something she could be arrested for and had to give it up & tell the truth for a Kyron alibi.... but ...what was she doing?? :banghead::banghead:

rut roh. I commented.
I made completely unfounded speculatory uneducated comments on *gasp* a people magazine article I've not read and can't link.

I am so weak!
:shutup:

It just might be his perception that LE is scapgoating his daughter.

good point. hard to discuss when we haven't read it yet as the quotes are out of context. So I am going to wait until lI read it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back