GUILTY TX - Toddler girl, 2, beaten to death, McAllen, 26 June 2010

tk71texas

wth is wrong with people today
Reaction score
I would love to see ONE #&#$^% day go by without reading a story like this!! What a horrific end to such a short precious life. No more pain, little one...rest easy. :(

My goodness, it never ends. He even shoved a bolt/screw down her throat to make it look like she chocked. :( RIP sweet baby girl. I'm so sorry your last moments on earth were with this animal.

I dont understand. do the mothers really not suspect? can you not tell when someone has this kind of temper?

if something were to happen to my husband that's it....I'm done....I always feel sure there are signs these women ignore but what if I am wrong about that, NOT WORTH IT.

News like this just leaves me speechless.

Same here. Each passing day brings a new story of human evil even more savage than the previous one.

Since this is Texas, we can only hope justice will be swift and this individual will soon have a date with the executioner.

I dont understand. do the mothers really not suspect? can you not tell when someone has this kind of temper?

if something were to happen to my husband that's it....I'm done....I always feel sure there are signs these women ignore but what if I am wrong about that, NOT WORTH IT.

Some women think any man is better than no man.

Right with you, Goldfish. After I got divorced and DD was just a babe at the time people would say "Oh you're so young and pretty and intelligent. You need to go out more. You need to get a man".

My respone to that? "Hit the road". I would have to have already knew the guy an awful long time and still I'd have waited until I did my child rearing then gotten married. No doubt there are signs. I mean a guy who can beat a child to death for crying during his football match and then shove a screw down her throat to make it look accidental had to exhibit some kind of nasty behavior.

He probably watched the Argentina vs Mexico match in jail I bet.

We must bring back the death penalty.........this monster didn't care about what he did!

Hector Castro, 27, of McAllen was arrested Saturday and scheduled to be arraigned Monday in municipal court. He told police that the toddler wouldn’t stop crying while he was watching the U.S.-Ghana game on Saturday, McAllen Police Chief Victor Rodriguez told The McAllen Monitor.

From link above. Just wanted to get the guy's name in the thread.

Hmmm…my dad used to be the city engineer for the city of McAllen, for years, actually. I wonder if he knows the chief of police down there. I'll have to ask him. So sad.

There has to be a special hell for people like this, there just has to be!

Poor baby girl, rest easy now, there will be no more beatings. I have no doubt you had plenty to cry about in your short life. You deserved so much better.

VB

Well, he's not a U.S. citizen, so has no rights within our legal system, IMO. I say, shoot him where he stands and be done with it.

Sounds to me as if he confessed as though LE should have understood WHY he murdered this innocent little baby. Really, is there any possible hope for "rehabilitating" him? Don't think so.

If I was the boss, I would say "BYE and good riddance!" Right between the eyes.

i am not attempting to make light of this at all but...

i am a massive sports fan. when my celtics lost to the lakers in the finals this month i
was unapproachable for days. im a sports fanatic

but how can you take something that is supposed to be fun and use it as an excuse to murder your daughter?

i am not attempting to make light of this at all but...

i am a massive sports fan. when my celtics lost to the lakers in the finals this month i
was unapproachable for days. im a sports fanatic

but how can you take something that is supposed to be fun and use it as an excuse to murder your daughter?

This wasn't basketball or baseball, kbl. Come on. Serious business to the rest of the world. Little babies should know not to cry during the World Cup.:rolleyes:

Jeez. So really, it's ok to beat a child to death under these circumstances?

Of course it isn't and I know (hope) that's not what ya'll meant. But this isn't something to be taken lightly. An innocent child was murdered.

Good Lord! In his confession, he seemed to expect LE to understand why he had done what he had done. Like he was talking to his homies. WTH?

Jeez. So really, it's ok to beat a child to death under these circumstances?

Of course it isn't and I know (hope) that's not what ya'll meant. But this isn't something to be taken lightly. An innocent child was murdered.

Good Lord! In his confession, he seemed to expect LE to understand why he had done what he had done. Like he was talking to his homies. WTH?

this is why i dont come to crimes in the news as much. too many of these stories. i wasnt making light of it but was trying to keep my sanity if that makes sense :(

this is why i dont come to crimes in the news as much. too many of these stories. i wasnt making light of it but was trying to keep my sanity if that makes sense :(

Which is absolutely understood.

It's kind of when you're crying over something so devastating someone at some point makes you laugh.

You have a good heart. You have empathy. I get ya.

I know you weren't and I do understand where you were coming from. I was rooting for the Celtics too!

It just blows my mind to think this actually seemed to expect LE to understand why he murdered his stepdaughter.

I know you weren't and I do understand where you were coming from. I was rooting for the Celtics too!

It just blows my mind to think this actually seemed to expect LE to understand why he murdered his stepdaughter.

murderers will use any pathetic excuse to explain the unthinkable :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back