GUILTY WA - Clare Shelswell, 5, brutally murdered, Hoodsport, 27 June 2010

I just don't know how much more of this I can take, :( What in the He!! get into people ....

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/97367309.html

911 transcript released. Her mother was a nurse and couldn't help her dying daughter because the stepdad nearly decapitated her.

There are no words to describe the sadness of this. Completely senseless. I can't accept the unacceptable and it just destroys me. :(

I can't understand what kind of mind it would take to be able to do something like that. I read somewhere that he said he knew walking down the stairs that he was going to do it. And her poor mother, watching her daughter's life ebbing away while frantically trying to save her.

Unthinkable! This is so sad ... a senseless act against an innocent child.

now i remember why i dont frequent crimes in the news anymore.

I'm glad that he changed his plead to guilty so the family can be spared the lengthy trial.

Reading about this story again is so sad. I hope the mom and family are doing as well as they can.

I still do not understand why they just do not put a bullet right between his eyes.He does not deserve to live.When a person takes a child's life like he did,no if an's or buts about his guilt a bullet is all he deserves.If that was my child after 911 was called I would have taken care of him myself before they arrived.

I have no words for the monster who could do this, since he KNEW he was going to ,do it, walking down the stairs. I just hope her family is getting the help they need.

From October 2010:

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/man-gets-55-years-for-slitting-stepdaughters-throa/nDRs7/

Peter James Wilson, who was convicted of slitting his 5-year-old stepdaughter's throat in a rental home near Lake Cushman in June, was sentenced to 55 years in prison...

"Clare was a bubbly, smart, loving, creative, vibrant 5-year-old girl," Sarah Wilson said. "Clare never got to see her sixth birthday... What remains of my baby girl this side of eternity is a bag of ashes inside a pretty urn. I have difficulty falling asleep every night. In the dark and the quiet, the image of my baby girl bleeding to death in my arms keeps me awake. Every morning I wake with new sadness. Not a day goes by where I'm not subjected to seeing some replay in my mind of the day Clare died.

"We've been reduced in one fell swoop from a family of four to a mother and a daughter broken and incomplete. (It's) all so senseless. No amount of time (Peter James Wilson) ever serves in prison can bring Clare back to us, nor can it erase the images of that horrific night from my mind."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back