2010.06.26 9-1-1 call from Horman's home

PickieChickie

Former Member
Reaction score
terri-horman-4440a486d24083ef_large.jpg

"Kyron's father moved out of the rural Northwest Portland home sometime Saturday. Also Saturday, a 9-1-1 call came in from the Horman's home at 5:46 p.m., regarding "threats" at the property."

glad this is finally in the media so open for discussion.

Also Saturday, a 9-1-1 call came in from the Horman's home at 5:46 p.m., regarding "threats" at the property. The sheriff's office declined to allow its release, citing the ongoing investigation.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_stepmother.html

Has anyone heard anything about this? How can a threat Saturday night have something to do with Kyron missing June 4th? The Anthony's had tons of threats so why would LE not release it.? Is this what led to the restraining order?

IDEAS, and Theories please.

rut roh we both posted the same thread,
Great minds think alike.... MODS WHAT DO WE DO?

Uhh how would not releasing the call help or hinder in any way...?! Sometimes I wonder if TH has friends in high places in the Sheriffs office..if a celebrity so much scratches their car its all over tmz...(I gather they have paps working 24/7 stalking them) but this case is pretty high profile now...I think a lot of things though and am pretty impatient so don't mind me :)

The scanner peeps caught this on Saturday. The threats the Anthony's received were from outsiders. I haven't heard of any outsiders regarding the Horman's....so far that is.

Was anything of this nature picked up on Scanner on Saturday? Was anyone listening to the emergency response channel as opposed to the LE one??

From same link:

In this type of case, the fracturing of the family is unusual, said Jack Levin, a criminology professor and co-director of Northeastern University's Brudnick Center on Violence and Conflict.

"In most cases of abduction or murder, the family members stick together. Even when all of the evidence points to one of them, they still believe in the innocence of the family member," Levin said. "So, when you see the kind of reaction that this family had, you have to wonder whether there might not be some validity in their perception."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_stepmother.html

Uhh how would not releasing the call help or hinder in any way...?! Sometimes I wonder if TH has friends in high places in the Sheriffs office..if a celebrity so much scratches their car its all over tmz...(I gather they have paps working 24/7 stalking them) but this case is pretty high profile now...I think a lot of things though and am pretty impatient so don't mind me :)

It would hurt if the incident had anything to do with Kyron missing. I'm afraid we are seeing a case where everything is going to end up being sealed until after conviction. Refer to the Sandra Cantu case or Brooke Wilburger for starters.

Was anything of this nature picked up on Scanner on Saturday? Was anyone listening to the emergency response channel as opposed to the LE one??

the call out for LE I beleive was caught Kim gave us the link lastnight but no ther details were released over the scanner

Yes and it's been posted for a few days all over Kyron's forum.

What the fig?

Me thinks this may have to do with the RO and the gun thing on there and all that jazz. MOO :cow:

It would hurt if the incident had anything to do with Kyron missing. I'm afraid we are seeing a case where everything is going to end up being sealed until after conviction. Refer to the Sandra Cantu case or Brooke Wilburger for starters.

Thank you..google has been fired up!:crazy:

If they find Kyron I could careless if I know all the details. Just find the baby.

Thank you..google has been fired up!:crazy:

Brooke's case is in Oregon. Years later she was found and LE had been exhuming her for days before anyone knew. I learned more about Brooke's case in New Mexico media where her killer stood trial for raping another woman.

What the fig?

Me thinks this may have to do with the RO and the gun thing on there and all that jazz. MOO :cow:

If it was that big of a deal why wasnt anyone arrested?

Something stinks here.
There is a 911 call made Saturday night. Kaine goes into hiding with the baby, LE will not release the call, but Kaine files for a restraining order and its granted , Terri thinks everything is peachy and there is no arrest and Kyron is still missing. WTH!

Info & statements snipped from article:

Even if the police haven't publicly identified a person of interest, their actions suggest otherwise. "At this point, it's pretty clear the focus of the investigation is on her," said Ron Hoevet, a longtime criminal defense attorney.

Meanwhile, Multnomah County's Major Crimes Team, with the sheriff's office taking the lead, along with assistance from the FBI, continues its investigation. They're still checking out tips, and trying to identify and contact any sex offenders who may reside in the area to check out their alibis.

"The investigation is not in position yet to even list a suspect or persons of interest," sheriff's spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand reiterated Tuesday.

If it was that big of a deal why wasnt anyone arrested?

Something stinks here.
There is a 911 call made Saturday night. Kaine goes into hiding with the baby, LE will not release the call, but Kaine files for a restraining order and its granted , Terri thinks everything is peachy and there is no arrest and Kyron is still missing. WTH!

As soon as TH is arrested for anything the court will give her a lawyer and she will shut up. LE doesn't want her to shut up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back