2 year old drowns in hot tub at Randall Cunningham's LV house. Horrific Accident.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Link

Boy Drowns At Vegas Home Of NFL Great Cunningham
Police: Child Found Floating In Hot Tub

LAS VEGAS -- Las Vegas Metro Police said a 2-year-old boy drowned Tuesday at the 300 block of Robindale Road near Warm Springs and Bermuda roads.

The child was found floating in a hot tub at the home just before 5 p.m., police said.

While the police said they cannot confirm who owns the home, Clark County property records show the home is owned by former National Football League star Randall Cunningham. The records also show the house has a pool.

Police declined to release the child's identity, but confirmed that the boy was the son of the property owner.

Cunningham wasn’t home at the time of the drowning, but was flying into town when the drowning happened, sources told FOX5.

Other family members were at home at the time of the drowning, police said.

Randall has to be devastated, I can't imagine dealing with this.

he 2½-year-old son of retired football star Randall Cunningham died Tuesday evening after being found floating in the backyard hot tub of a south Las Vegas home, according to friends of the family.
A woman at Cunningham's house was with several children when she found the boy about 4:30 p.m., Las Vegas police Lt. Dennis Flynn said. She removed the boy from the hot tub and began performing CPR. . .

Abuse and neglect detectives were investigating the incident at the house on the 300 block of East Robindale Road, near Paradise Road. Flynn said the drowning appeared to be an accident. http://www.lvrj.com/news/son-of-retired-nfl-star-cunningham-drowns-in-hot-tub-97455379.html?ref=379

This is so sad!

Very sad. Accidents only take a split second. :(

May I ask why this is in the JR and not the up to the minute forum?

Very sad. Accidents only take a split second. :(

May I ask why this is in the JR and not the up to the minute forum?

I wasn't sure where to put it. I thought "Up to the minute" was to update existing cases. :waitasec:

I wasn't sure where to put it. I thought "Up to the minute" was to update existing cases. :waitasec:

Up to the minute is for sports, entertainment, weather and news.... general news. :)

I will ask a mod to move this to the up to the minute forum if you don't mind. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back