Detroit News: 8/1/04

Show Me

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.detnews.com/2004/editorial/0408/01/a13-228313.htm
-----------------------
(Yet again, another good quote.)

He wrote in “The Death of Innocence” that he would rather have a gun pointed at him than another camera. He had canceled newspaper subscriptions and gotten rid of his TV.

After seeing the very worst that the media had to offer, Ramsey invited them — along with the groupies and the gawkers — back into his life to renew their scrutiny and speculation.

Why?

A quest for redemption?
----------
hahahaha....I think the article should have stated this:
Or a race for redemption? Looks like John is confusing everyone with his typical logic.

Again, the question MUST be asked of John Ramsey: Why did you uproot your teenage son away from his high school and friends and move far away to another state?

I cannot believe that this move was A-OK with Burke.
What was going on that necessitated this move at such a tender and crucial time in a kids' life such as high school?? And right before his senior year!

Why couldn't the Ramseys WAIT to move?

I've posted it before. He thinks he ran a gaunlet, made the difficult passage, survived an ordeal, passed the test, etc. Now he can go to the next level of manhood, the Roman Senate, maybe after that be Pope, whatever.

His "victory" in politics would verify his version of the events surrounding his daughter's death, or rather his wife's version.

He wants his life back. It's not about money, power or position, it's about identity and manhood. Patsy's passion play interrupted the schedule of his life and he wants it back.

Eerie mention of sacrifice in the article, I like it!

K777angel said:
Again, the question MUST be asked of John Ramsey: Why did you uproot your teenage son away from his high school and friends and move far away to another state?

I cannot believe that this move was A-OK with Burke.
What was going on that necessitated this move at such a tender and crucial time in a kids' life such as high school?? And right before his senior year!

Why couldn't the Ramseys WAIT to move?

So Burke can skateboard safely? Doesn't ever family uproot the kids for a great skateboarding opportunity?

Did the Rams ever get the skateboarding park built, or was it just another Rams' big words no action thingie again?

Any Michigan posters here? We need to get a few questions together to ask the Ramseys since they are now "approachable".

Show Me said:
So Burke can skateboard safely? Doesn't ever family uproot the kids for a great skateboarding opportunity?

Did the Rams ever get the skateboarding park built, or was it just another Rams' big words no action thingie again?

?????

I'm in SE Michigan, and evidently so is ShowMe, but I'm not asking them any questions.

Tomorrow night we should have the election results and that should settle that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back