I think I broke WS

redkatrampant

Reaction score
:crazy:
Or at least the server(s) are slow. It could be the added refreshes of the activity in the Kyron forum, I know. Just want to let you know.

me too....biggest burp ever! then came 'fancy' writing..........LOL

Me Too ! I refresh alot ....lol and then all of a sudden I can't get back on for quite sometime ...

I'm having problems also. And lots of double posting.

Same here I thought I broke it. LOL

I thought it was just ME! I had trouble yesterday, too! I'm glad I wasn't the only one breaking WS!

I hate that feeling of finding killer info and then having to wait to post it, knowing that by the time I get there the thread will have moved on and there will be no point or someone else will have gotten there first. I have also lost countless posts this week due to site failure - am now obsessive about "copying" before hitting "post." STRESS!

These WS crashes will have me in Depends soon enough under these conditions!

Oh ! I found the peeps that broke the server today! YOO HOO! Look up! :angel:

<snicker>

*pouts*
Well at least we fessed up quickly.

I demand that this be fixed.:angel:

JUST KIDDING! I know how hard it is to keep things smooth when everyone wants to be on at the same time.

Who owns this joint? Tell that hack she better fix it fast or I am outta here. :waitasec::croc:

Who owns this joint? Tell that hack she better fix it fast or I am outta here. :waitasec::croc:

Honestly, I know there is only so much you can do, especially with the increased load from the new developments. I just wanted to let someone know..
I still think I broke it. I broke my online database for work too. Only problem is...I am the one that had to fix it.:banghead:

Honestly, I know there is only so much you can do, especially with the increased load from the new developments. I just wanted to let someone know..
I still think I broke it. I broke my online database for work too. Only problem is...I am the one that had to fix it.:banghead:

Well, I gotta tell ya, after doing some investigating I found out it is all your fault. You did it. You broke Websleuths.

kidding here.

Pfft. Damright!

Don't they know I have some serious procrastinating to do!

Don't think about procrastinating today, think about it tomorrow.

Y'all broke the forum. I thought it was redkatrampant's fault alone but nope. After looking into it I found out that everyone who thought they broke Websleuths, did break Websleuths.

How could you??????

(kidding again here)

Don't think about procrastinating today, think about it tomorrow.

Y'all broke the forum. I thought it was redkatrampant's fault alone but nope. After looking into it I found out that everyone who thought they broke Websleuths, did break Websleuths.

How could you??????

(kidding again here)

My dear old compy is getting along in years, and has a lot of miles on er, so I would not be surprized at all if her sluggish arse was indeed what brought the server down.

ETA: I suddenly have that song "Old Shep" in my head. :(

Uh huh.

I knew it was WhyADuck? Just knew it. :slap:

I thought it was Steely Dan. I thought he'd been censored once and for all!

KIDDING!

*runs crying to her room*

:angel:

I know. I don't blame you. It's hard knowning you pushed a few keys and WHAM. Websleuths is broken.

At some point everyone should run crying from their room because of the shame that goes with breaking our dear forum. The pain you must feel . . . :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back