2010.06.30 - Nancy Grace covers Kyron's case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Please wait for the show to begin to start discussions.

We may disagree with the information provided on the show about Kyron's case, but general complaints about NG and her show belong in the Parking Lot thread.

Bumpity.....
I may not be able to participate much but am watching, until I cant anymore.

Talking about the 91 call Saturday.
Says that Kaine moved out Saturday.
Monday Terri denied everything prior to the papers being served.

Sounds to me like Casey A taking the police all the way to the end of the hall before she admitted it..

FBI is looking at RSO. I thought they had done this already?

143 Registared SO in the Portland area. OMG that is sick.

They said that Terri was called to the police station Saturday, and that when Terri returned Kaine had moved out.

How could Kaine have moved out while Terri was at the police station and then have a threat and a custodial call at 11pm???

Thats not right, doesn't make since.

I wish that NG would stop saying that he is probably dead, yes its likely but she doesnt have to say it, so cold... His family could be watching this.

I sure hope his family isn't watching, they won't learn anything from any of this and it can only be hurtful.

montage on.......

Mark Klaas mystery 911 call..

MK: says that LE has released very little.. other than that they told family not to interact with media

77% of all kidnapings by family members and dead within the first three hours.

Mark says there is still a small window when he disappeared.. remember very small school but pulling this off is IMPOSSIBLE.

nancy says this is impossible

nancy does not like to see the body building photos and does not want to see them again!

There is no way that a predator can come into this small school

fishy fishy fishy........

actually I have to go to bed too. I know where I think Kyron is... and I think Terri could shed some light! Like tons of light. moo

Mark says there is still a small window when he disappeared.. remember very small school but pulling this off is IMPOSSIBLE.

nancy does not like to see the body building photos and does not want to see them again!

My understanding was unless there was some kind of a connection to something we are not allowed to discuss here..

Media meeting tomorrow with family at 10.Did she say meeting or press release?

It is...but then on the same token somehow Terri was meant to have gotten him out of the school without being seen (IF it was indeed her) so if she could do it why couldnt a predator?

bbm

Well, a stranger predator entering the school & taking Kyron may have been nigh impossible. But, for all we know, anyone with a valid reason to have been there could be a predator - school staff, employees, delivery person, parent of another child. A predator doesn't have to be a total stranger. More often, it's someone a child knows.

NG announces there will be a family discussion/ press conference (was vague)
tomorrow morning at 10 (dunno if that is PST, EST, or what) I take it w/ grain of salt. Just posting this FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77