Elin Get's 3/4 of a billion in a divorce settlement.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Link

Tiger Woods is banned from letting girlfriends near his kids in a divorce deal netting his ex a record $750 million settlement, The Sun reported Wednesday.

The golfer agreed to keep single women away from daughter Sam, three, and son Charlie, one.

He can bring a new flame into their lives only if he marries her. In return, former wife Elin Nordegren ,30, gets the biggest payout ever seen in a celebrity divorce.

But she can never publicly speak out over his alleged flings with socialite Rachel Uchitel, reality star Jaimee Grubbs, *advertiser censored* queen Joslyn James and up to 17 others.

A pal said: "Elin is desperate to protect the children from the womanizing side of their father.

OMG I didnt know this was happening and the money is not a big deal, I hope Elinn marries someone that makes no money or one that is richer than Tiger......lol
I hope her lawyer finds a loophole and she needs to write a book.....

Wooo hooo! Yay for Elin!

Good for her she will be able to raise her children alone and have the money to take care of them.Keeping them away from his other women is a plus. Another example how just because you are very rich does not make you happy. I bet it helps a bit.

Wow, I hope she has advisors that she can trust. Thats a whole lotta dough.

Good for her she will be able to raise her children alone and have the money to take care of them.Keeping them away from his other women is a plus. Another example how just because you are very rich does not make you happy. I bet it helps a bit.

If I were Elin that would have been the most important part of the settlement for me.

Happy to read that she is putting the safety and sanctity of her kids first.

If I were Elin that would have been the most important part of the settlement for me.

So true. I'm sorry that this lovely person who was a nanny who loved kids and a behind the scene person was so used. What a terrible mistake that man made.I wish her all the luck and love.

I congratulate Elin for leaving this cad....wish I had the courage to do so with my first hubby who cheated with any girl with 2 legs...
Instead I stuck around getting more hurt and humiliated by the day.
If I had had money coming to me like Elin then maybe.....money or not I am glad she did this though.

So true. I'm sorry that this lovely person who was a nanny who loved kids and a behind the scene person was so used. What a terrible mistake that man made.I wish her all the luck and love.

I've seen the women he's alleged to have done the nasty with. Altogether they aren't worth 50k

Link

Tiger Woods is banned from letting girlfriends near his kids in a divorce deal netting his ex a record $750 million settlement, The Sun reported Wednesday.

The golfer agreed to keep single women away from daughter Sam, three, and son Charlie, one.

He can bring a new flame into their lives only if he marries her. In return, former wife Elin Nordegren ,30, gets the biggest payout ever seen in a celebrity divorce.

But she can never publicly speak out over his alleged flings with socialite Rachel Uchitel, reality star Jaimee Grubbs, *advertiser censored* queen Joslyn James and up to 17 others.

A pal said: "Elin is desperate to protect the children from the womanizing side of their father.

The last thing Elin would do is speak about the alleged flings.I'm sure sure would not want her children or his Mother to have to hear all the dirt. Elin is a woman filled with grace.

YAY ELIN!! Tiger really screwed himself didn't? He lost a great woman, his good reputation, and a lot of dough! I'm glad Elin is moving on quickly and will overcome the heart break and humiliation Tiger caused her and the children.

I'm never 100% happy when couples with children divorce, even when I know it's completely the right thing. It's hard for kids with divorced parents. Even in the very best of circumstances.

I'm glad Elin had the strength and courage to go through with this. She deserves someone with a true heart. Wishing her, the children and Tiger a happier life. I hope he learned his lesson.

It's always looked like Elin has a very close and supportive family. I have no doubt they will help her through this.

I wish them all the best!

VB

I hope she can take the kids and move far away from that cad. He doesn't deserve to be a father after what he put his family through (not just elin), but his mom too. I applaud her for standing up for herself and getting away from that cheatah!

MOO

Mel

I hope she can take the kids and move far away from that cad. He doesn't deserve to be a father after what he put his family through (not just elin), but his mom too. I applaud her for standing up for herself and getting away from that cheatah!

MOO

Mel

True, he doesn't deserve to be a father, but the children deserve a father. Did that make sense? I think as long as the other women are kept out of their lives, Tiger can be a positive role model for them. Unfortunately, there will come a day when the kids are old enough to look up their dad on the internet (or some other child will tell them) what happened with their dad. Let's hope he keeps his nose clean in the meantime so they will know the positive attributes of their dad and know he's a changed man.

Elin is not only beautiful but a very smart woman. Tiger really did mess up in losing her.

I have been under a rock, I guess. I didn't even know she had decided to go through with the divorce.

Threw it all away for some bar slags with faces like rotten fruit. Way to go, Tiger.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back