The Strawberry birthmark and other things about Kyron

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
It is on his forehead and only shows up under stress. Keep looking for Kyron!

My oldest daughter had this kind of birthmark on her forehead also. They can become visible under stress, crying, fever, etc.

They look like a red splotch.

I was able to see it in some of his photos, slightly to his right. I can't post it cuz I'm on the road, but you can see it in the baby pic of him getting his haircut, and if you focus on that same spot, you can see it in several of the other pics when he's older. It's very faint. What a sweet and happy boy. Hoping with every fiber of my being that his mom is right and he's ok.

Kaine said they miss Kyron’s toothless smile, belly laugh and him just being around.

Kyron has a v-shaped strawberry birthmark in the middle of his forehead. when he’s upset or crying it comes out more.

Kyron loves sushi and mac and cheese.

He is allergic to bees like his mom.

Kaine said they miss Kyron’s toothless smile, belly laugh and him just being around.

Kyron has a v-shaped strawberry birthmark in the middle of his forehead. when he’s upset or crying it comes out more.

Kyron loves sushi and mac and cheese.

He is allergic to bees like his mom.

It bothers me that the info regarding the bees and the birthmark ONLY came out today when it should have been stated a month ago. :banghead:

My daughter has a stork bite, too. It does come out, but still isn't super noticeable.

It bothers me that the info regarding the bees and the birthmark ONLY came out today when it should have been stated a month ago. :banghead:

I don't know. I think they gave the public enough to be suspicious if they saw a child that resembled him. I think they deliberately held back some tidbits of information. Like the mac & cheese was new today. That way the news people have something new to say. They can feed out the information slowly over time. The birthmark and the bee allergy are NOT things that would have made a critical difference in finding him, so they are paying out their rope slowly so that they always have something new to say, at least for a while.

I think about how I'd want to spill my heart about every little detail of one of my kids if they were missing. I'd be spouting a litany of minutiae, but really, it might pay, in the end to hold back some little personal anecdotes. Again, this way the media has something new to show and say, and it keeps the public interested and talking. It keeps him in the public eye. I think it's smart, and not at all a hindrance to finding him. Ditto for the video and the additional photos. They're just trickling the info out. Makes sense to me.

This could be a dumb question but I come from a home that doesn't believe in dumb questions so I am going to ask...

Are there lots of bees in Portland? I am also on the West Coast and where I am I hardly ever see a bee. Even in gardens and I walk past, and I walk past plenty of those every day.
So, maybe, they are releasing this because of "guilt" for where he might be, as if to say, "He could get stung and become really injured, bring him home!!"?
I remember way back when I lost my cat I pulled that "guilt" card on the fliers her fliers to let everyone I could know that she needed her medication.

(I know Kyron's not a cat though, and yeah, I put that on the flier the first day she went missing.)

I just think that releasing this information has something do with what they know rather than releasing more information to salivate our palates.

I've lived in Oregon all my life, been stung 2 times. I rarely see bees, but I guess it depends on where he could be, but I dont know of any areas that have quite a few bees. I know people all it takes is 1 or 2, so maybe they're thinking if he was to go near a nest out in the boon docks or something?

If someone has kidnapped Kyron and is holding him, I seriously doubt that they would take him to a doctor even if he was stung by a bee. It would put the person holding him in too much danger of being caught and arrested. As far as the birthmark, if it only shows up when he is upset and crying, it is highly unlikely that he would be out in the public in such a situation where he would not be able to also tell people his name. Today's events have really bothered me and having me really rethinking a lot of things. The SM and her lawyer just got a gift. I have never seen so many people start having doubts so quickly. What a mistake that presser was!

My son has a "stork bite" on his forehead. It was fairly visible when he was an infant but has faded as he's gotten older.
He's 17 now and it is only visible if he's angry, crying or has recently engaged in physical activity. For example, if he's just come in from running on a hot day and his face is red and sweaty, I can see the "stork bite".
Physical or emotional stress seem to make it stand out.

This could be a dumb question but I come from a home that doesn't believe in dumb questions so I am going to ask...

Are there lots of bees in Portland? I am also on the West Coast and where I am I hardly ever see a bee. Even in gardens and I walk past, and I walk past plenty of those every day.
So, maybe, they are releasing this because of "guilt" for where he might be, as if to say, "He could get stung and become really injured, bring him home!!"?
I remember way back when I lost my cat I pulled that "guilt" card on the fliers her fliers to let everyone I could know that she needed her medication.

(I know Kyron's not a cat though, and yeah, I put that on the flier the first day she went missing.)

I just think that releasing this information has something do with what they know rather than releasing more information to salivate our palates.

I was actually thinking that this information could have been released for a reason, such as a message to someone. I started thinking about beekeepers maybe in the area?? I don't know, it's just so odd!

I was actually thinking that this information could have been released for a reason, such as a message to someone. I started thinking about beekeepers maybe in the area?? I don't know, it's just so odd!

I was thinking the same thing!

I also had a "from left field" thought that maybe Kyron isn't allergic to bees but it was deliberate misinformation.
If (this is a big IF because I have no clue what happened!) the SM was in cahoots with someone & they're still holding Kyron, alive, somewhere and she never informed this person that Kyron is allergic to bees, maybe they'd hear this tidbit in the news, freak out & try to contact SM about it. Assuming LE is monitoring SM's means of communication, that may lead them to Kyron and whoever is holding him.

That is just a whackadoo theory from my brain that's been exposed to far too many fictional crime shows, I have zero indication that this is likely or even remotely possible.

Kyron_Horman_062510_052_2_540x405.jpg

Kyron_Horman_062510_043_3_540x405.jpg

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003903-43.html?tag=page;next

Pics of the birthmark .

There are a fair number of bees in Portland. It depends on where you are, probably, but I've seen plenty of bees in areas with lots of flowers, including residential areas. Also, 'tis the season now.

Are there any bee keepers on Sauvie Island that sell honey?

I live in suburban Portland (west side) and have noticed that there are TONS of bees on my lavender plants all the time. I never even think about bees, but when I'm out there pruning and pulling weeds, I'm almost always surprised by three or four bees clinging to a lavender plant. So... it must depend on the foliage that's around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie