2010.07.01 NG: Kyron's mom pleads tell the truth -

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
2010.07.01 NANCY GRACE: Kyron's mom pleads with stepmom, please tell the truth!

"SNIP" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/?hpt=tvdrop

Major developments! The mother of missing Kyron Horman urges his stepmom to tell the truth, while one searcher from a private K9 dog team says he hit on a spot. As investigators scrutinize two 911 calls that came from the house, the stepmom lawyers up.

Plus, what is she allegedly posting on news site message boards?

Nancy Grace has the latest, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN

Actually, Desiree "implore[d] Terri Horman to cooperate".

Now instead of "Tot Mom" we have "Stepmommy".

I don't think biomom got a perm like someone posted earlier. I think she just scrunched it. My daughter's hair is straight as a pin but sometimes scrunches it like that.

Yeah. she might of had a perm and in the first times of seeing her she just didn't do it. Some people have to add gel to a perm to get it to curl.

Wait what was she blogging about her cat?

Search Dogs owner is on.Both dogs alerted and two other dogs hit the same spot. Not sure who it is.

Search dogs hit on a spot on the island. Brung in other search dogs and they also hit on same area. ( NOT working with LE but someone local that does searches with search dogs) saying they don't know if its Kyron but hit on a human remains . thats not exact words but what I could get down with 6 kids yelling mom mom lets go to Twlight tonight!

Is it illegal/unethical/wrong for an independent K9 dog searcher to search the spot a dog hits on? Do they just mark the spot and notify LE?

I ask b/c if that were me, I'd probably be snooping around the area and it appears these searchers didn't.

CNN Headline news just went blank on my t.v. caused me to use LOTS of bad words....keep me updated I might become violent!

Sorry guys. I only brought up the perm cuz I saw her and someone had commented on it earlier and this is the first I saw it and was just trying to say I don't think she went out to the hairdresser. Back on topic....where did the dogs hit? I missed that.

Is it illegal/unethical/wrong for an independent K9 dog searcher to search the spot a dog hits on? Do they just mark the spot and notify LE?

I ask b/c if that were me, I'd probably be snooping around the area and it appears these searchers didn't.
I've read about this elese where and they HAVE contacted LE but was never contacted back and or told they didn't need their services..I'll have to find a link but right now I need to go and take kids to Twlight before they strangle me!

Sorry guys. I only brought up the perm cuz I saw her and someone had commented on it earlier and this is the first I saw it and was just trying to say I don't think she went out to the hairdresser. Back on topic....where did the dogs hit? I missed that.

nvmd..just saw the answer. BTW is it Soggy Island or Boggy Island?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell