The Breast Idea Yet For Dealing With Noisy Neighbors

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Link

Bare breasts vs. neighbour's ATV
By KEVIN CONNOR, QMI Agency

TORONTO - Marika De Florio is using bare breasts to win a feud with her neighbours.

The 56-year-old says she is sick and tired of her neighbours' five-year-old grandson driving a loud all-terrain vehicle for hours on her quiet street in Seeley's Bay, near Kingston. So she found a solution under her shirt.

De Florio has discovered that if she goes out topless, the boy's horrified grandparents rush the child into the house.

And she said she will continue to go topless every time the child rides the ATV.

"It is maddening," she said of the noise.

"I'm going mental. I can't breathe and I'm not moving, but I need some peace. I can't believe I did this, but they pulled the kid inside and then called police because of their small-town mentality."

dynamic_resize

Marika De Florio, of Seeley's Bay, shows a little skin in her yard yesterday evening. (Ian MacAlpine, QMI Agency)

:sick::sick::sick:

I found a pair of "boob" earmuffs that go over your head for sale on the internet but I"m askeerded of a time out Steely LOL. So I won't post the link to them.

OTOH, I thought she was using her own as earmuffs before I opened this link. I mean she's 56 after all.

I found a pair of "boob" earmuffs that go over your head for sale on the internet but I"m askeerded of a time out Steely LOL. So I won't post the link to them.

OTOH, I thought she was using her own as earmuffs before I opened this link. I mean she's 56 after all.

She doesn't go topless much because it makes her knees too hot.

Oh good greif, this is why we now have 55+ commuties.

It is a sad day when a 56 year old woman finds it necessary to exploit the kindergarten community with her message. A worse day for her chldren and grandchildren.

When your ears hang high do your ears hang low do you tie em in a knot do you tie em in bow?
do you wonder why your listed as an RSO if you have no control over what you gotta show. :D

My question is why is a five year old driving an atv on the street in the first place?

And, as far as I know, going topless in Toronto is completely legal there.

My question is why is a five year old driving an atv on the street in the first place?

And, as far as I know, going topless in Toronto is completely legal there.

That was my question. I would think there would be a law against that.

In the article it states that it's perfectly legal to go topless in her area as long as it's not for entertainment. I believe in NYS it's also legal to go topless as long as it's not for entertainment purposes and such. A 56 year old woman baring her breasts is definitely not entertainment. :sick:

Although this article is hilarious, can't this woman be arrested for indecent exposure and even possibly be forced to register as a sex offender?

The grandpa is probably wishing he could morph into a little boy and ride the 4-wheeler back and forth! LMAO!

Although this article is hilarious, can't this woman be arrested for indecent exposure and even possibly be forced to register as a sex offender for annoying a child under 12 years of age?

The grandpa is probably wishing he could morph into a little boy and ride the 4-wheeler back and forth! LMAO!

Although this article is hilarious, can't this woman be arrested for indecent exposure and even possibly be forced to register as a sex offender for annoying a child under 12 years of age?

It's legal to be bare breasted as long as she's not doing it for entertainment purposes. I'm pretty sure it's the same in NYS.

You're comment about the grandpa reminds me of a joke.

A kid runs up on his grandparents porch to find his grandpa sitting there with no pants on.

"Granpa why aren't you wearing pants?"
"Well your grandma wanted me to do it."
"Why?"
"Well the other day I sat out here without a shirt on and I got a stiff neck."

BA DUM BUM Ptsch! :crazy:

It's legal to be bare breasted as long as she's not doing it for entertainment purposes. I'm pretty sure it's the same in NYS.

You're comment about the grandpa reminds me of a joke.

A kid runs up on his grandparents porch to find his grandpa sitting there with no pants on.

"Granpa why aren't you wearing pants?"
"Well your grandma wanted me to do it."
"Why?"
"Well the other day I sat out here without a shirt on and I got a stiff neck."

BA DUM BUM Ptsch! :crazy:

Lol! You mean I could have been going topless all this time? Dang! I think my neighbors would call the cops if I went outside in my bra!

I think I'll call the sheriff's department non-emergency line tomorrow and ask them if it's legal to go topless! That should be an interesting conversation!

Cubby;

I cannot get the ears high and low song out of my head. Days now.

I must challenge you with this, one of my faves:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJwyOUlcOok[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp52hUACwOI&feature=related[/ame]

stopitstopitstopitstopitstopitstopitstopit!!!!!!
STOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOWSTOPITSTOPITNOW!

My leg can't stop. I like shiny things....axes are shiny...nails are shiny...
Shiny things........sag sometimes......kindergarten, axes, nails, bad, bad, bad songs that tell me to do things....Very bad humans...

It's the charitable thing to try and bear with your neighbors. If that fails, you can always bare with your neighbors.

I wonder where they draw the line in entertainment.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back