foster mom to more than 100 kids dies at 46

heartfortruth

Reaction score
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl...burner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+hou

Patti Hanson, 46, Sante Fe resident but long time Houston area resident , was one very busy woman in her relatively short life; and she took in over 100 foster children over a 13 year period. She was still in contact with some of them . She sounds like she was a very loving , giving person. I thought WS's might like to read about her

IF this link doesn't work, and you are interested, this came from the Houston Chronicle obituary page.

My condolences to this family. We could certainly use more ladies like this one.

R.I.P. Ms Hanson. :rose:

:waitasec:

i wonder why she died so young.. for nowadays...

Her soul was wonderful to take kids in...so many good people are needed in the foster care of America...

why do the evil live??

RIP :angel:

She certainly made good use of her time here on earth.
Beautiful lady inside and out.
Prayers for the family and friends.

Bless her -- I bet there are many angels who need her spirit in heaven!

Mel

What a truly amazing woman. It is the world's loss.

What a legacy of love and hope Ms Hansen has left. God bless this woman, her family and all of the children she showed unconditional love to.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl...burner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+hou

Patti Hanson, 46, Sante Fe resident but long time Houston area resident , was one very busy woman in her relatively short life; and she took in over 100 foster children over a 13 year period. She was still in contact with some of them . She sounds like she was a very loving , giving person. I thought WS's might like to read about her

IF this link doesn't work, and you are interested, this came from the Houston Chronicle obituary page.
She is definitly special.

Wow, she must have either continually taken in groups of older kids who stayed a few years then became adults and left or taken in many who needed the temporary care. I can imagine it was highly stressful at times, and she was very special.

What a special lady. She will be missed. We need more like her in this world.

May she rest in peace.

Bless her.

Always
Goz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members