MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn_Saine

Inactive
Reaction score
may 23, 2004

in october of 1989, a terrible tragedy occured, Jacob Wetterling disappeared as a result of a kidnapping...the horrible excuse for a person who did this has never been punished

this is an astrological analysis of the disappearance of Jacob Wetterling

i took a brief look at the planets in transit in relationship to Jacob's
natal chart

here are some of my findings

transiting neptune is SQUARE jacob's north and south lunar nodes
a square is a challenging or 'bad' aspect

neptune rules the following...
water,chemicals (like embalming fluid),alcohol,gasoline,the oppressed,the misfits of society,illusion,photography (he had gone to rent a movie)spirituality (religion,occult,etc..
derangement,persecution,confinement,addiction,physical intolerance to drugs,the sign of PISCES (the fish)

pisces rules the following
emotional energy,inner struggles,drowning,visionaries,glamourous people,charasmatic people,make-up artists,those who live by water, (or in towns with water names like "sweetwater")and the human feet

there was a body found in the mississippi river (neptune-water)
of a boy between 9-13 years of age in february of 1990

the ,feet(neptune-pisces),hands and head had been severed
the feet were found near the body

the feet were used by a fingerprint expert for analysis

the body was sent to a coroner for analysis

the authorities said the body found in the mississippi river was NOT jacob based on the word of a fingerprint expert who said the footprints from the severed feet did not match jacob's footprints...AND the word of a coroner who said it could not be jacob because the boy's body had been embalmed(neptune-chemicals)...

i believe the body found in the mississippi river WAS,unfortunately, jacob

here's why

embalming is practiced by occult members in sacrificial ceremonies where
"necromancy" is practiced
http://bloodmagic.tzimisce.net/necromancy/bm.htm
the coroner may not have known this
so he thought the body had been stolen from a graveyard because it had
been embalmed
[ i highly recommend that you PRINT a copy of the article WESTERN NECROMANCY because the information contained could be removed from the internet...if this happened, you would loose access to it ]

at the bloodmagic site...
pay close attention to--

PRACTICAL NECROMANCY
paragraph 8...embalming equipment
paragraph 9...the use of children in ceremonies

NECROMANTIC RITUALS
...kidnapping victims

VOUDOUN IN DISCIPLES
ASH PATH
'the necromancer travels to the UNDERWATER holding area where the FRESHLY DEAD (not stolen corpse)wait to be called back to land as loa-racines

DEAD MAN'S HAND...
at the very bottom of the page

also, no one ever came forward and claimed that the body of thier 9-13 year old son had been stolen from a graveyard

troubling aspects...

jacobs natal moon opposed transiting uranus...this is a challenging/bad aspect

this aspect represents drastic changes (uranus)involving the home(the moon)
and unstable situations reguarding the home...uranus also rules explosives like fire-arms
jacob was kidnapped at gun-point from his home

mars SQUARE mars

this is almost never good,it represents being ordered around,physical combat,abuse,outbursts of temper
mars rules the male sex organs ,fire arms, and the color red

sun SQUARE mars

this is troublesome also, representing violent conflicts,disagreements,competition,friction,physical abuse,impulsivity,arguing, and fighting
mars rules military personnell
the sun rules those in authority

the transiting "arabic part of death*"
was at 29 degrees libra-0 degrees scorpio
which is equal to october 23 (the first day of scorpio)
the sun had just moved into scorpio (the sign of piercing,cutting,death,occult practitioners,the color black,etc..also, scorpio is a water sign)

transiting pluto was in the 3rd house
the third house rules short distance travel
(i would say this is travel any travel under 100 miles by car)
the boy who was found in the river, if it was jacob, was found in st. paul, about 80 miles south of saint joseph

the transiting "arabic part of fortune*"--a strong arabic part
was at 20 degrees pisces
20 degrees pisces is equal to march 11th
and pisces is a water sign along with scorpio

the midpoint between
transiting pluto at 14 degrees scorpio
and
natal pluto at 16 degrees libra
is 0 degrees scorpio CONJUNCT the transiting part of death
as i said earlier--0 degrees scorpio is equal to october 22-23
the time when jacob disappeared and likely died at the hands of
occult members

the transiting sun-moon midpoint
is at 24 degrees virgo/pisces
it is likely that his kidnapper has a
birthdate of around
september 17th or march 15th
the transiting midpoints and the dates the midpoints represent are signifigant in some way to be sure

2 more important unanswered questions exist in my mind

1--where is the body of the boy that was found in the river ???

2--why has DNA testing not been performed ???
if no DNA exists from JACOB
there is mitochondrial DNA that can be taken from the mother
and compared with the DNA that exists within the body that was found

--------------------------------------------------------------
this page is still under construction...so hang in there for more !

sources...article by pam schmid,
and a thread by one of our members- FROGGIE
copyright may 5th 2004
---------------------------------------------------------------
thank you for visiting this page

tell me what YOU think !!!

Thank you Lotus for your posts. Much appreciated.

After studying the Rader (BTK) and Sanchez (Bike Path Rapist/Murderer) cases, I will never forget that even the most seemingly "respectable" people in a community, can turn out to be monsters.

I can't figure out how to link a certain video, but it's said that the dirt excavated and hauled away by LE was actually Boiler ash. It's the video titled

Farm Owners: Boiler Ash Removed During Wetterling Search.

http://www.kstp.com/article/12062/

Maybe a maintenance technician working on the boiler found something suspicious?

I can't figure out how to link a certain video, but it's said that the dirt excavated and hauled away by LE was actually Boiler ash. It's the video titled

Farm Owners: Boiler Ash Removed During Wetterling Search.

http://www.kstp.com/article/12062/

My hubby said it would be perfect as ash is lime and would aid in decomposition. And the area would always be disturbed because more ash would be continually added, so it would not stand out.

My hubby said it would be perfect as ash is lime and would aid in decomposition. And the area would always be disturbed because more ash would be continually added, so it would not stand out.

So what you're saying is you don't think a body was actually burned in the boiler furnace itself, but buried in the ash, or are you saying that yes, a body could be burned in the boiler furnace and then that ash buried amidst the regular wood ash?

From what I'm reading, an efficient wood-burning boiler furnace is more than hot enough to burn a body. Or am I wrong on that? Cremation temp. = (1400° to 2100°F), Wood Burning Boiler Furnace can = 2200°F.

And there is little smoke output?

So what you're saying is you don't think a body was actually burned in the boiler furnace itself, but buried in the ash, or are you saying that yes, a body could be burned in the boiler furnace and then that ash buried amidst the regular wood ash?

Well, I don't want to think about either. I think it could be either.

I am so upset about this whole investigation in the beginning of it that I want to scream.

I think if there was burning, there would have been a distinctive smell. There were so many people around I think someone would have noticed.

I think that option is the most gruesome, but it's all horrifying.

If this is going to take months, he may have a teaching job, but I doubt if anyone will let their child sign up for the classes.

If this takes months, I wonder how all of the educational institutions will handle it.

As an adjunct at the college, he would have no rights. At the public school, he would.

Maybe he will take a leave of absence.

From my recollection of the news articles of the case when it happened, there was little to no mention of this guy.

I'm really curious as to what the investigators were digging up in that one particular spot on the property, and also when they are referring to the "items" removed for testing. I wonder if what they found were bone fragments because what else could possibly take weeks, even months to analyze?

I'm really curious as to what the investigators were digging up in that one particular spot on the property, and also when they are referring to the "items" removed for testing. I wonder if what they found were bone fragments because what else could possibly take weeks, even months to analyze?

They are going to have to sift through tons of dirt. That will take awhile.

Is it bones, snaps from Jacob's jacket, teeth?

It is horrifying.

Does anyone recall the information about the K-9 Dogs. When this first broke, I thought I remembered someone local posting that the license plate was from out of State, possibly Louisiana? Would like to know what kind of dogs were brought in. There's this big discussion going on in the Kyron Horman forum about dogs. If someone saw something suspicious, out of place or unusual, ie the farmer renting the fields, perhaps local LE used dogs, and had other more highly trained ones brought in after a positive hit . . Just speculating. But trained dogs can do amazing things, and I know they can find a scent several feet under ground after many years.

Thanks

Does anyone recall the information about the K-9 Dogs. When this first broke, I thought I remembered someone local posting that the license plate was from out of State, possibly Louisiana? Would like to know what kind of dogs were brought in. There's this big discussion going on in the Kyron Horman forum about dogs. If someone saw something suspicious, out of place or unusual, ie the farmer renting the fields, perhaps local LE used dogs, and had other more highly trained ones brought in after a positive hit . . Just speculating. But trained dogs can do amazing things, and I know they can find a scent several feet under ground after many years.

Thanks

They used dogs that could sniff bones from a hundred years ago with the guy ( I refuse to say his name) that kidnapped Jaycee Dugard.

Jacob lived at a cul-de-sac.

I always figured it had to be someone who saw the kids leaving and knew them, because otherwise if it was a stranger at the convenience store, I could never figure out how that stranger would know how far those kids were going on their way back home.

I think DR was out skulking around or he was just out and heard them.

It's the only thing that makes sense to me for a perp.

I hope if it is him, they've got him.

The friend who was with Jacob said that when they were riding past the abduction spot the first time on the way to the store he said that he heard a strange noise in the field like someone was watching. I theorize that the abductor was perving around outside of the Wetterling home, knowing that the parents were gone and observed the kids leaving the home and getting the bikes to go (I wonder just how long the kids were outside of the house before setting out on their bikes) and once they started riding away he could have cut across the field and lay in waiting (that's just my theory). And as far as asking their ages, I think he probably knew about Jacobs younger brother (he let the younger brother go first but he wasn't counting on Jacobs friend being there and it was dark and they were both the same age so it took him a second to make sure which was Jacob).
Now as far as the suspect DR goes, I think what happened next (if DR is the perp) he grabbed Jacob and walked him part way down the driveway and when Jacob started to resist he probably picked him up off the ground and simply cut through the trees and walked right into his house. If this is the case it's scary to think that Jacob could have heard everyone looking for him while being held captive :(

And as to the reason why he didn't grab Jacob the first time they came by was because he had not planned on this and had to run home to grab a mask and a gun (assuming it happened this way).

Not defending DR, just asking...

The abductor had a hand gun. Does DR have weapons?

Would he be so stupid as to abduct a kid at the very end of his driveway? (DR is an educated man.)

To my knowledge, there have been no accusations against DR by anyone else. If he taught school, something might have come up.

Years ago DR took a lie detector test. Does anyone know the results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie