• Maybe next week there will be an arrest

Votes: 19 8.3%
  • I'm unclear on exactly what LE have and would rather not comment

Votes: 32 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dee10

Reaction score
This sounds like an arrest will be made very soon, as the only way they will answer "a lot more questions" is after an arrest.

"Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton Sunday said he had "no comment" directly about the facts in the article, and he was "not sure how the information was obtained". However, Staton did imply that events could move quickly during the next few days. When asked for a timetable of upcoming developments, he told KOIN Local 6, "I should be able to answer a lot more questions this coming week. I've got a lot of decisions this coming week.""

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...-Stepmom/l4i6IFRqZ0C60O2oBmelsA.cspx?rss=1100

Dee10, thanks for posting and starting this thread. I have thought all along that the LE has had enough info to arrest TH, but they have purposely been letting her stay free because their job is to find Kyron (bolding by me). Their job isn't to arrest TH, look into KH's supposed affair, except as it relates to finding this adorable little boy. I do think if my feelings about TH are right that once in prison she will give up info because being caged like an animal will be too hard for her, and I also think...crystal ball please...she's going to say she was a victim of abuse from KH and she'll have some wild story of how she had to do this to Kyron to save herself and the baby.

I hope you're right!

I wonder if he used the word facts himself or if it was the reporter's phrasing, because calling them facts instead of statements, claims, story, allegations etc. would indirectly imply more "truthiness" imo.

I think they are going to have to arrest her soon....at this stage anything could happen if she goes right off the deep end, which I think is possible.

Sooner or later - as long as LE takes the time they need to make sure it's a good one.

With all due respect, can we fix the typo in the heading? Sorry, my OCD is flaring up. :)

I've been wondering all day if it being a holiday weekend is making a difference in this case. Tomorrow is a government holiday, so I wonder if nothing will happen until Tuesday.

With all due respect, can we fix the typo in the heading? Sorry, my OCD is flaring up. :)

I've been wondering all day if it being a holiday weekend is making a difference in this case. Tomorrow is a government holiday, so I wonder if nothing will happen until Tuesday.

Mine too LOL, I tried to edit but couldn't! We'll have to count on a mod.:dance:

I think they are going to have to arrest her soon....at this stage anything could happen if she goes right off the deep end, which I think is possible.

I agree, especially with what came out in the news today about the alleged murder-for-hire plot.

LE might have to worry she'll try to commit suicide, and may arrest her in the next day or two.

I am most intrique with Sheriff Staton's remark "I've got a lot of decisions this coming week." Wishful thinking perhaps, but my mind is telling me he meant deciding about charges.

Very possible. I'm sure she knows arrest is imminent. She could kill Kaine herself and then herself, or run away. If I was in her shoes, and I'm glad I'm not, I would make a break for it, go on the lam.

On what grounds? You can't just arrest someone because you suspect them. Where's your evidence? Circumstantial evidence is the cell ping & the landscaper. That's all that I know of.

Remember Louis Ross? He was arrested for murdering Hasanni Campbell & got out the next day! Now he lives in Arizona, a free man.

TH has a lawyer that won't allow that to happen.

I have to wonder what kind of evidence LE has. They mentioned cell phone records, computer searches, emails. They tried to set her up with a meeting. She's no dummy, she isn't going to talk to anyone about murdering her husband while there is a search going on for her step son. I hope they have cold, hard proof. I think at this point they aren't really interested in arresting her for a murder plot as they are finding out what happened to Kyron. If the do arrest her I imagine it will be to put pressure on her to reveal where Kyron is.

On what grounds? You can't just arrest someone because you suspect them. Where's your evidence? Circumstantial evidence is the cell ping & the landscaper. That's all that I know of.

Remember Louis Ross? He was arrested for murdering Hasanni Campbell & got out the next day! Now he lives in Arizona, a free man.

TH has a lawyer that won't allow that to happen.

No point in making an arrest if you can't make the charges stick. It might be better to do as was done in the Heather Mallory/Brian Cole situation. Wait. Unless they have real reason to believe Kyron is alive.

IF she were arrested for the "murder for hire" (whatever the name of the actual charge is), would she be able to get bail?

I would assume that LE, police, FBI, etc. etc. work all days out of the year.

She won't be arrested for Murder for hire because it's not documented. LE needs more than the landscapers word. He's evidently proven to LE that he did work for her. Her lawyer would argue that she spurned his advances and he's seeking revenge.

Now the hunt is on for the person that she eventually did hire, if indeed she did.

Can you be arrested for 'discussing' something criminal? Terri didn't carry through with her thought process, that we know of. Not sure her investigation into the matter can result in arrest. moo

Ha, ha we had this question on a poll about Haleigh's case back in April after the river search...and lots of us were so optimistic that arrests were coming down...and that was over three months ago...

So I'm not guessing anymore as I was one of those who thought that PC was ready to makes arrests there...

I guess they could charge TH with obstruction if they think they could get anything to further the case with Kyron by having her charged, but her lawyer would get her bail and nothing much would change. I think LE is hamstrung without a confession.

No, I don't think TH will be arrested soon.Or maybe not ever the way things are going. In fact I look for things to get even more interesting when her new lawyer and his investigators start digging.....

All JMO

Maybe they would arrest Terri, or maybe they would arrest someone else? Maybe the landscaper guy. We don't know what they know about him, other than what they, I mean the news leaked.

I just want Kyron back home with Desiree. I feel very sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back