Grand jury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbl8201

Former Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to put this out there.

I cant help but think that either a grand jury is under way or being close to being under way.

Opinions?

Just wanted to put this out there.

I cant help but think that either a grand jury is under way or being close to being under way.

Opinions?

That's why I didn't respond to the arrest poll. I'm wondering if they'll indict.

If the sting had gone to plan on June 26th, i'm sure they would moved to arrest TH quickly. It didn't ...so now LE must try to build its case using plan B before it can start the prosecution process. Presumably plan B will take longer than plan A , so i doubt we'll see any movement from LE in the immediate future. JMOO

if she'd admitted on the wire tap that she'd attempted to hire him to kill kaine, she'd already be busted. there's no doubt about that. that's how stings like that work

also when her father said he thought there was a 50/50 chance she'd be arrested.

you never know what a grand jury is gonna do. and if you get 7 out of an 18 member grand jury to not indict, there is no bill of indictment. so it could go either way. or 50/50 :)

agreed with post #4 ...and if they'd had enuf to prove she took Kyron, they wouldn't have wasted time on a high risk sting...therefore no GJ yet

...on Friday, July 2, Sheriff Staton emphasized that Terri Horman Has been cooperative throughout this entire process." He also points out that, since she is not a "person of interest", there is not sufficient evidence to bring to a grand jury or a prosecutor.

However, a potential attempt to hire a hit man to kill her husband could be a different criminal case, which could be prosecuted separatedly. Whether it actually will be could be determined, as Staton said, during "the coming week".

Terri Horman has referred all comment to her attorney, Stephen Houze.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/ne....cspx?rss=1100

...on Friday, July 2, Sheriff Staton emphasized that Terri Horman Has been cooperative throughout this entire process." He also points out that, since she is not a "person of interest", there is not sufficient evidence to bring to a grand jury or a prosecutor.

However, a potential attempt to hire a hit man to kill her husband could be a different criminal case, which could be prosecuted separatedly. Whether it actually will be could be determined, as Staton said, during "the coming week".

Terri Horman has referred all comment to her attorney, Stephen Houze.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/ne....cspx?rss=1100

sounds like they might have a grand jury on the murder for hire but not kyron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members