Prostitute Conducts Business With Two Year Old In Apartment!!

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Link

Police: Two-year-old was present while woman engaged in prostitution
Published: Wednesday, July 07, 2010, 4:32 PM Updated: Wednesday, July 07, 2010, 4:37 PM

Syracuse, NY -- Police charged a Syracuse woman with prostitution and endangering the welfare of a child after investigating a complaint from a man who said he was a customer of the woman and saw a young child in the woman’s home while the two were engaged in business, Syracuse police said.

Constance M. Hollister, 20, of 227 Marguerite Ave., was arrested on the two misdemeanor charges on July 2, Sgt. Tom Connellan said....

I don't know what to say anymore. :furious:

And it's different from Mommy bringing home a one night stand from the bar how?
Should she have left the child home alone & gone out?
Theres people doing all kinds of freaky chit FOR FREE in their homes with kids present.

I don't think children should be in anywhere where prostitution is being conducted(although I think prostitution should be legal) ,however,I just can't muster up any outrage.
If anything I feel sad for this woman & her child.
If there is drug use or outright neglect involved then yes take the kid away
(we had a case here where a heroin addict 'worked'out of her home while her autistic child was present.I agreed with CPS taking the kid away in that case)
but if it it isnt then perhaps she can benefit from intervention of unemployment/job training etc
I know services are hard to qualify & come by but there IS help available & if someone steers her in the right direction it can change her life.

Unless theres abuse I just can't judge this woman.

I saw in the article where the woman offered to have sex with the undercover office for $190. How did she come up with that number? Was it a bill?

Too many children are growing up seeing things they shouldn't and then we wonder why they turn out the way they do.

I saw in the article where the woman offered to have sex with the undercover office for $190. How did she come up with that number? Was it a bill?

Too many children are growing up seeing things they shouldn't and then we wonder why they turn out the way they do.

Haggling? :waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood