Presumed Located KY - Robert "Butch" Rithaler, Jr., 46, Newport, 18 May 2010

Topsail Girl

Michelle Marie Fisher Young - Justice !!!
Reaction score
This is an aquaintance of mine. PLEASE READ

MISSING PERSON

Bob, ("Butch") Rithaler, 46 yo, last seen in Newport, KY, on Tuesday, May 18th, 2010 around 11:00am. He may stay in the Cincy/Newport area or he may be heading to Columbus, OH or the Chicago west suburbs (i.e. Downers Grove, Lisle, Yorkville etc).

Bob has brain tumors (hydrocephaly possible due to tumor location), Epilepsy (seizure Disorder), limited cognitive skills, very limited memory skills. His meds include Lamotrigine (Lamictal), Citalopram (Celexa), and Fosamax. Has not had his meds since he has been missing. He is susceptible at this point to having grand mal seizures, and more neuro issues.

Bob is approximately 5'6" in height, about 155#, dark and grey hair cut very short, wears glasses, caps on front teeth (real teeth broken during seizures), birthdate is March 24, 1964, born in Illinois, recent fracture to left wrist that required surgery to repair,
Was probably wearing jeans when last seen.

Doesn't have his meds, jacket, wallet, watch, phone, small pad of paper, (he writes things down because of his memory issues), and doesn't have the dogs (he usually has them with him, but they aren't with him now).

If seen please call:
Newport, KY PD (859-292-3622 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 859-292-3622 end_of_the_skype_highlighting)
OR
Columbus, OH PD (614-645-4018)

I am his wife, I can be reached ANYTIME at 614.425.0397. If you need any further info, or have info for me, or whatever, please call me.

Thank you for your help!
Tracey Rithaler

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/06/missing-robert-butch-rithaler-jr-newport-ky-051810/

His NamUs page is down and his Charley Project page has been removed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back