ATTN: All CSI and Dexter fans

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
It was established early on that Terri likes CSI as it was listed on her FB and we think that might be a good reason Kyron was wearing a CSI TShirt.

I do not watch any CSI shows and can't help with this quest, but is there a CSI show that Terri might have modeled if she is responsible for Kyron's disappearance?

I used to be an avid CSI/Las Vegas fan but haven't kept up with it for the last year or so. I do recall one episode about a very small boy who was kidnapped and held at a warehouse type building. I will do a little sleuthing and see if I can come up with more details.

I don't watch the show but someone mentioned an episode called Wolfe in Sheeps Clothing where a child is kidnapped from school. Here is what I found:
Cut to Caine, who examines security footage from Billy Gantry's school. Sure enough, he spies a white van pulling up in front o the school. Out of the van emerges a man, who snatches up the boy. Zooming in close, Caine gets a license plate number. He tracks the number to a Sweet Keys Sugar, Inc. -- a refinery! Caine then heads to the refinery to find Colton with a giant bag of money. In a FLASHBACK, we see Colton taking the money from the victim's safe and base jumping. "Where's the boy?" Caine growls.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1256054/synopsis

I have watched tons and tons of CSI ! I love it, I'll have to think back and see if anything clicks, I'll talk to hubby as well he likes it too ! :)

Apparently there is an episode very much like what has happened here, except with the result being that the mother was trying to protect another child in the home who was the culprit, and so tried to pin it on the school...at least that is what I read here when this all first happened. I don't recall that episode but I don't watch it anymore.

It was established early on that Terri likes CSI as it was listed on her FB and we think that might be a good reason Kyron was wearing a CSI TShirt.

I do not watch any CSI shows and can't help with this quest, but is there a CSI show that Terri might have modeled if she is responsible for Kyron's disappearance?

Great idea kimster! Maybe we should also look at shows that might murder to hire.

There is also an episode called "Gentle, Gentle" in which the parents report the kidnapping of an infant and it turns out that the baby's older brother (3 years old) had accidentally killed the child and the parents were trying to cover for him. This one really makes me think of the JonBenet case though, right down to the ransom note the parents wrote. Sorry, o/t.

It's looking like there could be dozens of episodes of this show that could hold possible clues! "Chaos Theory" revolves around a young girl missing from her university. It seems as though she just disappeared off the face of the earth when actually she was hit by a car and the driver disposed of her body in the trash. There was no murder or kidnapping even though evidence leads to several people with real motive.

Love CSI, haven't watched in a year though. Being there are 3 different CSI shows, Vegas, Miami and New York, not sure which she watched or watched all 3.

It could very well be a mixture of several episodes, something specific about different episodes that got her attention and she created her own....of course just pure speculation since we are talking about if she got the idea from CSI.

What a good catch Kimster thanks. I'm not a fan of fiction so sorry I'm of no help. Wish I were. I try to watch those but they're too make believe. They're probably more closely patterned after real life than I imagine. You've got me thinking now.

If the CSI thing even remotely is similar that would be interesting for sure....I really believe this was done to put the guilt on the school.......possibly some anger issue with the system maybe? Dunno...still doesn't explain why she would even want to make him.............I can't write it.....just have to let my mind stop here.

Yes actually, I posted this back on June 19th....

CSI Season 5 Episode 3 - Harvest

Woman (with lots of red hair, actually) goes to school to pick up her child. Very impatiently waiting, honking the horn.

Teacher comes over and asks if something is wrong.

Mother asks what is taking the child so long as they have a doctor's appointment.

Teacher says child is not at school.

Mother says she has to be there, she saw her leave for school that morning.

Teacher says she hasn't been in any of her classes that day.

It is alleged that the child was abducted from outside a convenience store while she was with her sister.

They find the child's body and determine she was dead before she was reported kidnapped.

They are suspicious of the mother apparently liking the other children more
than the murdered child. Possibly only using the murdered child to help save her favorite child, the son who had a terminal illness.

The blanket she was wrapped in match fibers in the house. The boot prints match the father's boots.

It ended up being the brother who killed her to save the girl from having to keep "saving" him, then the parents covered it up and the sister faked the kidnapping.

I tried to find this somewhere else, but couldn't. I was really only looking for a clip, but this is the whole episode. The first few minutes covers the school and reported abduction part.

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/csi/videos/75207/title/season-5-episode-3-harvest?part=1

It is: CSI aka CSI Las Vegas - Season 5 Episode 3 - Harvest, If anyone finds it somewhere that will play faster than this link...or has a shorter clip let me know.

Woman (with lots of red hair, actually) goes to school to pick up her child. Very impatiently waiting, honking the horn.

Mother asks what is taking the child so long as they have a doctor's appointment.

It is alleged that the child was abducted from outside a convenience store while she was with her sister.

They find the child's body and determine she was dead before she was reported kidnapped.

than the murdered child. Possibly only using the murdered child to help save her favorite child, the son who had a terminal illness.

The blanket she was wrapped in match fibers in the house. The boot prints match the father's boots.

It ended up being the brother who killed her to save the girl from having to keep "saving" him, then the parents covered it up and the sister faked the kidnapping.

I tried to find this somewhere else, but couldn't. I was really only looking for a clip, but this is the whole episode. The first few minutes covers the school and reported abduction part.

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/csi/videos/75207/title/season-5-episode-3-harvest?part=1

It is: CSI Season 5 Episode 3 - Harvest, If anyone finds it somewhere that will play faster than this link...or has a shorter clip let me know. I'm pretty sure it is just regular CSI because it doesn't say otherwise. But someone who is a avid fan will be able to tell from the characters and I can edit if it's Miami or something.

This is just chilling in light of everything going on in this case.

I think that Terri the CSI fan might take a little bit of this and a little bit of that from various shows, books and plots. The one with the snatch from a school was a good catch, also the one just mentioned. I am sure that there are more.

For some reason the idea of some sort of container, like a plastic one (not a suitcase) keeps coming into my mind and I think that is probably from a TV show or a news story that I have forgotten, yet it persists.

I think that at this point she lives in a world where everything is fiction, in fact Desiree indicated that she was, in Desiree's experience, something of a persistent liar to begin with; which caused me to think about compulsive liars, narcissists etc. I had one in my life for awhile, ex-wife/mother of child of boyfriend, and her lies were to me so absurd and easily exposed that they were laughable but she kept my boy-friend baffled a lot of the time. It was on the other hand totally not funny what she was doing to her children. It was horrible and I really loved those kids and felt so sorry for their life of confusion and pain dealing with this woman. I hope that poor Kyron didn't have to feel the confusion and persistent "it must be my fault" emotions that this woman's daughters had to.

The one thing that I observed and that I am sure those FBI guys must also know is that people with this mental disorder will tell you that they are lying and what they are lying about by the things that they say. I learned for example that any story that began with "I would never..." was always a story about something that she had already done. I learned that long convoluted stories about her whereabouts (usually offered up when not even asked) were huge blinking road signs indicating that I should find out what she had really been doing at that time. The crazy lies about doctors and doctor's appointments were a specialty by the way. I got out of that relationship because my boy friend began to just seem like a full-time dupe. Terri seems like this type of person to me.

By the way, someone up-thread mentioned how "good" she looked. Not to snark on her, but to give my thoughts on how she herself might perceive her current state: for a regular woman she looked fine, body just great, not "fat" or anything, but to a body obsessed gym rat she was in horrible condition and tens of pounds above her ideal weight with the weight distributed in ways that are not that ideal. I sometimes think that in her mind poor Kyron was just an obstacle to her "hitting the gym," ~ that simple, that sad, that petty ~ and her demeanor in this encounter rather reinforces that feeling of mine.

Naturally, this post contains just my thoughts and opinions.

It is: CSI Season 5 Episode 3 - Harvest, If anyone finds it somewhere that will play faster than this link...or has a shorter clip let me know. I'm pretty sure it is just regular CSI because it doesn't say otherwise. But someone who is a avid fan will be able to tell from the characters and I can edit if it's Miami or something.

I am a Miami CSI fan. But I believe the one you are talking about is Las Vegas.

It is: CSI Season 5 Episode 3 - Harvest,

CSI NY Season 5 Episode 3 is Turbulence

CSI Miami Season 5 Episode 3 is Death Pool

"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" aka "CSI: Las Vegas" - Season 5 Episode 3 is Harvest.

So it IS just regular CSI... which is also CSI Las Vegas.

See this is why I don't watch these things... I have a hard enough time remembering where *I* am. :waitasec:

If my Mom was alive I could call her and she would know. I will ask my daughter in the morning she is a huge fan also.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back