Will George attend the July 15th hearing?

Will George attend the July 15th hearing?

• YES

Votes: 103 40.7%
  • NO

Votes: 90 35.6%
  • Unsure

Votes: 60 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macushla

Our Royal Himalayan Gopher Hounds
Reaction score
I don't think he will attend. Wondering what everyone else thinks.

I think he will be there. CA will demand it, imo.

Hmmm...I voted unsure...but I'm leaning toward yes he probably will. I don't say this to be funny, but I really believe he will do as he's told and CA will want him there. Then again, he wasn't at the other hearings. Lee will be though! He'll get to see his precious CMA and keep his promise whatever that was lol

I think he will be there because Cindy will demand it of him, but I don't believe it is in his (or Casey's) best interest that he be present as his feelings will be transparent. IMO.

I think he'll be there. Cindy will be thinking that they have to show family unity, and with Lee there, it's the perfect time to do that. I would think it would be hell in that house if he defies Cindy and doesn't go. She's not going to let him pass up an opportunity to bolster the perfect A family image. I also think he'd like to see him son, and that might get them him there too. I will be honestly shocked if he is not there.

I originally thought no, but have since changed my mind and vote yes, also..... if for no other reason than he will want to know what is said during both Lee's and Cindy's testimonies.

But I agree that it is not in anyone's best interest for him to be there. He is very easy to read.....

Well, united they may stand...but divided they will fall.

I voted unsure. if we go by the latest hearings then the answer could be no however I think that Cindy will demand that George be there. One thing is for sure though (for me), if George is not there then I see divorce in the not so far off future for Cindy and George.

It would be wonderful if he went and sat on the states side but I'm not counting on that.

I think he'll be there...it's too much of a statement if he's not, but I am hoping he doesn't go.

He'll be there, in his pretty pastel shirt, blowing kisses to his wife and clasping his hands in imaginary prayer, while pursing his lips and then closing his eyes and looking upwards.

Then, when Casey stands to leave, he'll clutch at his heart with clenched fist, and toss it to her like he always does.

His anger will be masked, if it was indeed real, and he'll go the whole 9 yards as we've seen in previous displays of his.
D-R-A-M-A............Queen.....

No, he better be working and earning some $$$$$. It's CAs show whether GA is there or not. Besides, he'll leave his brass ones home.

I think he'll be there. Cindy will be thinking that they have to show family unity, and with Lee there, it's the perfect time to do that. I would think it would be hell in that house if he defies Cindy and doesn't go. She's not going to let him pass up an opportunity to bolster the perfect A family image. I also think he'd like to see him son, and that might get them him there too. I will be honestly shocked if he is not there.

BBM.

Completely agree. Although GA was not at the recent motion hearings he was present for the anniversary on GMA TV at CA's side. This will be a required and mandatory family unity demonstration, like the 'CMA' memorial that is super critical to CA.

I don't think he will attend. Wondering what everyone else thinks.

I said no he wouldn't but I forgot that Cindy and Lee will be testifying on that day so he may show up to be a support to Cindy.

No, he better be working and earning some $$$$$. It's CAs show whether GA is there or not. Besides, he'll leave his brass ones home.

LOL ~ Well, if he is working, his "brass ones" will still be present, as Cindy keeps them in her purse cause George can't be trusted to not loose them in his fanny pack. {sorry, just could not resist}

I don't think he'll be there. He went on tv to collect his money. I think he'll go south to be with his ailing parents.

I think he may go in support of the other incest survivor....just kidding don't bump me...
I do think he will go though in support of CA and LA

I voted "no." George hasn't been at the last several hearings, and I bet Cindy made demands on him to attend each one. But he didn't. I think George is very upset with Casey's accusations and letting it be known.

I could be very wrong in my assumptions. If George does attend, it will be disappointing, because it will mean that he's caved in to pressure to attend for "appearance sake."

I voted "unsure". I'm sure CA will want him there to keep up the "United Family" BS, but GA wears his heart on his sleeve, and sitting in that court room may allow his true feelings to shine through, and that won't be good for ICA.

LOL ~ Well, if he is working, his "brass ones" will still be present, as Cindy keeps them in her purse cause George can't be trusted to not loose them in his fanny pack. {sorry, just could not resist}

:spit: Does GA really wear a fanny pack? If so, how did I miss that? That's two years of making fun of him for it that I've missed out on! :laughbounce:

I voted unsure. Who knows with this family anymore.

Ok, I'm really really going to bed this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni