Uh Oh!! Somebody Else Won't Leave Britney Alone!! Her Bodyguard Sues Her!!

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Linky

Body Guard files sexual harassment charges against Britney Spears

To what extent will people go to make a fast buck and take advantage of someone? When I first read the weird headlines of Britney being accused by yet another pansy body guard I could not help but laugh. Hey! Britney is beautiful, rich and a bit eccentric but I’m sure you knew that going in. Another frivolous lawsuit which should be cast out faster than it was filed.

Britney is once again implicated in another scandal: She is accused of sexual harassment in relation to her chief bodyguard.

It was learned that 29-year-old Fernando Flores, formerly served in the police force, and then became a bodyguard for Britney Spears, has decided to leave his job. Flores said that his “employer” Britney, the mother of two children, constantly strolled in front of him naked, terribly confusing the former cop.

WARNING: BAD LANGUAGE AND DISTURBING PERSON

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc[/ame]

http://www.popcrunch.com/fernando-flores-britney-spears-sexual-harassment-lawsuit/
<snipped>
The situation had increasingly become “unbearable” for Flores, but he was finally motivated to quit when he was chided by Britney’s father — conservator Jamie Spears — for allowing the singer to leave the house without a bra.

“It was embarrassing to tell her to put on underwear. Some guys would do it but others were too ashamed…Jamie went mental when he saw the pictures and Fernando was made the fall guy. He was not fired but told he was to blame. He had had enough.”

Are those the duties of a bodyguard? Seriously, I don't blame the guy for quitting-it's obvious that Brittany and her dad are on a collision course over guardianship. But, I don't think he has a case-I could be wrong!! :waitasec:
So, how would some of our posters handle this situation? Would you tell her she isn't allowed out without her underwear and what if she didn't listen? Isn't there a difference between being a bodyguard and a personal assistant?

If that was part of his job when he took the job, then he should have been able to handle it. I think the guy's just trying to make some money. Is everyone in this woman's life in to make a fast buck? Seems that way to me.

Her walking around almost naked "confused" him???? Gimme a break.

Britney walking around naked in front of a male employee? That "confuses" me too. Fine to call her eccentric. I think she has no sense of personal pride or modesty. Like too many other "entertainers."

JMO

What's confusing. While I would never do it, if I hired someone to do a job and I happened to walk around unclothed or partially clothed (and I'm sure he was aware of that...I mean EVERYONE knows she does that) then what's confusing? You either turn your head, walk into another room, or you quit. You don't sue for sexual harassment.

Sorry, the girl has problems, major problems, and everyone seems to want to use that to their advantage. I'm glad she has her father in her life and he seems to want to protect her (of course he could just be protecting his cash cow). With all her money, I still feel sorry for her.

GMAB! Like anyone wouldn't know that Brittney walks around nude and doesn't like to wear underwear in public!! All you have to do is read the news to know those things about her. And this guy is claiming he didn't know he would have to put up with that and it was confusing to him??? B.S.....I'm sure he saw the crotch shots of her getting out of cars.......

Linky

Body Guard files sexual harassment charges against Britney Spears

To what extent will people go to make a fast buck and take advantage of someone? When I first read the weird headlines of Britney being accused by yet another pansy body guard I could not help but laugh. Hey! Britney is beautiful, rich and a bit eccentric but I’m sure you knew that going in. Another frivolous lawsuit which should be cast out faster than it was filed.

Britney is once again implicated in another scandal: She is accused of sexual harassment in relation to her chief bodyguard.

It was learned that 29-year-old Fernando Flores, formerly served in the police force, and then became a bodyguard for Britney Spears, has decided to leave his job. Flores said that his “employer” Britney, the mother of two children, constantly strolled in front of him naked, terribly confusing the former cop.

WARNING: BAD LANGUAGE AND DISTURBING PERSON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

OMG, that Youtube video almost made me pee my pants!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

What's confusing. While I would never do it, if I hired someone to do a job and I happened to walk around unclothed or partially clothed (and I'm sure he was aware of that...I mean EVERYONE knows she does that) then what's confusing? You either turn your head, walk into another room, or you quit. You don't sue for sexual harassment.

Sorry, the girl has problems, major problems, and everyone seems to want to use that to their advantage. I'm glad she has her father in her life and he seems to want to protect her (of course he could just be protecting his cash cow). With all her money, I still feel sorry for her.

I'll be sure to remember that the next time I am at work, and I will walk naked in front of the females and tell them to just turn away rather than sue me for sexual harassment. I'm sure they'll understand. :slap: :slap: :slap:

If I took the job working for you Dark Knight, and I knew you made a habit of walking around naked or half-naked, then yes, I'd turn my head, walk into another room or quit if I didn't like it. We're talking Brittany Spears here.

PS. I've always respected your opinion, and I still do, but I don't appreciate the slapping smilies.

well, I follow Britney's exploits moreso than anyone I know and I had no idea she liked to walk around nekkid so I'm pretty sure not everyone knows it

regardless, I think his lawsuit is frivolous - just out for a buck

& if it's true that her daddy said that to him, then her daddy better hire her a personal wardrobe assistant/babysitter

bodyguards are meant to protect her from harm - not guide her in how to dress (nor make sure she has her bra on)

If I took the job working for you Dark Knight, and I knew you made a habit of walking around naked or half-naked, then yes, I'd turn my head, walk into another room or quit if I didn't like it. We're talking Brittany Spears here.

PS. I've always respected your opinion, and I still do, but I don't appreciate the slapping smilies.

You're lucky all I did was make slapping smilies, as I have zero tolerance for double standards when it comes to genders. He has a right to work somewhere without her walking around naked, plus other media reports stated she was constantly soliciting him for sex. Bottom line: no double standards just because he is a man.

Wow, that's a surprise response from you Dark Knight. There have been plenty of responses on websleuths that I don't agree with, but never resorted to slapping smilies just became my opinion isn't the same as someone else's, and then to say that I'm lucky that's all you made. I thought you were better than that.

While I don't agree with BS dad asking the guy to make sure she had a bra on, I do think this guy is out to make some money. I find it hard to believe that ANYONE didn't know she's careless about her appearance and under clothing.

Wow, that's a surprise response from you Dark Knight. There have been plenty of responses on websleuths that I don't agree with, but never resorted to slapping smilies just became my opinion isn't the same as someone else's, and then to say that I'm lucky that's all you made. I thought you were better than that.

While I don't agree with BS dad asking the guy to make sure she had a bra on, I do think this guy is out to make some money. I find it hard to believe that ANYONE didn't know she's careless about her appearance and under clothing.

I make the slapping smilies for all sorts of reasons, some serious and some not. All it means is "duh." But I had to bite my tongue to really say what I felt! If the sexes were reversed, no one would take that stance so I felt it was a double standard based on gender, which is a major pet peeve of mine.

The law does not allow for an employer to make an employee feel uncomfortable sexually, and it does not allow an employer to walk around naked in front of employees, unless you're in *advertiser censored* or something where it is part of the job. He is a bodyguard and should not be expected to know that watching her walk around stark naked is part of the job, especially if she is also coming on to him, as has been reported as part of the lawsuit. She is breaking the law regarding sexual harassment and he is well within his rights to sue for it, since he had to quit what was probably a well paying job because of it. (Read that last sentence again, he had to quit his job due to her nudity in front of him, losing his salary.) That is grounds for a sexual harassment lawsuit.

I have been a radio DJ for 17 years and follow music news, and while I am aware of her not wearing underwear in public, I had no idea she walked around her house in front of her employees naked. If I did not know this, it stands to reason neither did he.

Whether you are a man OR a woman, celebrity or not, you have a right to not have to quit your job because of the sexual actions/advances/etc of your employer, that's the law, and that's the bottom line.

Dark Knight said:
- The law does not allow for an employer to make an employee feel uncomfortable sexually, and it does not allow an employer to walk around naked in front of employees, unless you're in *advertiser censored* or something where it is part of the job.

Kinda like these?? Shouldn't this guy have done a little research if he is so impressionable??? This is kinda like the guy who gets a stripper for a girlfriend then complains about the way she dresses....IMHO. He would be "protecting" her during these types of photo shoots, correct?

bs1.jpg

bs2.jpg

bs3.jpg

bs4.jpg

Kinda like these?? Shouldn't this guy have done a little research if he is so impressionable??? This is kinda like the guy who gets a stripper for a girlfriend then complains about the way she dresses....IMHO. He would be "protecting" her during these types of photo shoots, correct?

bs1.jpg

bs2.jpg

bs3.jpg

bs4.jpg

I cannot believe some women would defend her when she clearly broke sexual harassment laws. I can hardly wait until some man tries this and I will watch your comments to that. Unreal.

Inappropriate on Britney's part to say the least. Just because she goes out into public sans undergarments does not absolve her from the laws that protect her employees from sexual harassment.

I'd imagine having your world famous employer running around nude in front of you and soliciting sex would be more than uncomfortable. Sometimes people don't know how to describe how nudity and sexual advances effect them. I can see being confused especially when you've been a hard working loyal employee.

Britney sells an image. That doesn't give her the right to hoist that unto anyone and everyone around her. The bodyguard had every right as you or I to work free of sexual harassment.

Photos snipped to save space.

MHO - Regardless of what type of performer Britney is, regardless of the type of photos she was known to take, she still did not have the right to walk around her home naked in front of her employees and solicit any for sex. Being a star does not make her immune to the laws put forth.

I have to agree with DK, this thread would have a very different tone if the roles were reversed.

I cannot believe some women would defend her when she clearly broke sexual harassment laws. I can hardly wait until some man tries this and I will watch your comments to that. Unreal.

DK - I will feel the same. If some woman became employed by Michael Vick, but then complained because she felt he was not treating his animals well....well, she should have known better and shouldn't have become his employee. Or a cocktail waitress or stripper in a strip club complaining about being hit on...I see this the same way. Goes with the territory. I mean you no offense, but I don't really see this in the same light you do. Apparently. I agree with some other posters that this is a grab for money and 15 min. of fame.....my opinion only. I do not approve of harassment, regardless of the sex of the instigator. I completely understand unwanted sexual advances. I simply do not believe that to be the case here....IMHO.

My MAIN POINT was that this WAS part of his job, as a bodyguard, to protect a naked Brittany during photoshoots, which she does regularly. It seems very clear to me that Brittany likes to be naked, and if it is that obvious to me, it would seem to me that it would be obvious to him as well. Not to mention the nudity involved in numerous costume changes during shows, etc, which I assume he would also be "protecting" her during. So, if he didn't like it, he should have just quit, not sued her......or else not taken the job in the first place.

My intention was not to incite you, I am merely disagreeing with your opinion. I will gladly defend your honor at any time it is required. :innocent:

A distraught Flores also confided to pals that Britney routinely beckoned him into her bedroom, despite his attempts to keep their relationship strictly professional.

“Unfortunately for Fernando, she took a liking to him, so he was under more pressure than most. He wanted to be a good security guard and look after her but the situation became unbearable.”

http://www.popcrunch.com/fernando-flores-britney-spears-sexual-harassment-lawsuit/

That falls WELL under the definition of sexual harassment.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back